Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My View On "US Consul-general's Inspection Of Projects In Edo State" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On "US Consul-general's Inspection Of Projects In Edo State" (427 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Tribunal Orders Inspection Of Ballot Papers In Akpabio’s Election / National Media Tour of Projects In FCT-DAY 1(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On "US Consul-general's Inspection Of Projects In Edo State" by irunmoleaiye: 4:59pm On May 23, 2013
i was watching channels Tv Today and i saw something i really don't understand. Edo state governor "Comrade Adams Oshiomole" was taking the US-Consul General "Mr Jeffrey Hawkins" to inspect various on-going and completed projects in the state, A Thought cut across my Mind, and the thought is " WHY The US-Consul General? Indirectly the US. Government? are they the one that gave him the money to build all those projects or what? The governor was giving the Consul-general all the projects details from roads to water, schools et cetera. i Thought we are independent ni? or are we still accountable to the US. Government? Just Asking oooo
Re: My View On "US Consul-general's Inspection Of Projects In Edo State" by olaitan200: 5:31pm On May 23, 2013
May be they have a Big project they are bringing to the state and so they want to know how well the state is doing.

(1) (Reply)

Tackling Corporate Tax Evasion / The Nigerian-british Terrorists: We Must Stop Chasing The Shadows! / Politics In Nigeria: How Do You See It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.