Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) (40464 Views)

PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 / See Peter Okoye & Girlfriend, Paul Okoye Back In 1997 (photos) / Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by moneyhungry(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2013
a true hustler .... from ragz to riches.
d Christian version of 50cent.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Realdeals(m): 8:40am On May 24, 2013
The SCOAN has been hailed for its impact on Nigerian tourism, recent statistics from the Nigerian Immigration Service revealing that out of every ten foreign travellers coming into Nigeria, six of them are bound for The SCOAN.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

I can remember vividly in 1996 when Prophet T.B Joshua prophesied that the time will come when the numbers of foreigners attending the church will be greater than Nigerian.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Iaz93: 8:42am On May 24, 2013
Late Yar'adua liked this man ehn! Abeg how many pastors don receive National Honour?
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Lakayana: 8:44am On May 24, 2013
Ricky_Ross: The man of God has really underwent a lot of transformation. He used to look more like a juju priest back in the days. Now he dresses very smart and shaves his beard now unlike before. His grammar /use of English has improved in recent years as well

I like his philosophy- MORE UNTO OTHERS, LESS ON OURSELVES. I practice this and it has helped me a lot. The more you help others, the more you meet unmerited favors everywhere.

I know many people are going to call TB Joshua names. Alot of people say the miracles he perform on TV are fake? I used to think like that but I know many people that got healing at his church. Some had brain tumor, cancer etc, and since many years they got healed they are all living healthy, so those miracles are not fake. I also know some people who went to his church for healing and died, one was a high ranking police officer from Ikeduru.

A great number of Africans say he is using occultic powers bc he perform miracles that are impossible to an ordinary man, but let me ask, if you are a true Christian tell me what God cannot do? Whether he is a true man of God or not, I am not God so I dont know and my bible tells me not to judge. I worship at Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, owned by David Ibiyomie. Our daddy is loved by all, he is very educated and among the top most Intelligent pastors in 9ja, those in PHC can confirm this. But even at that, How do I know whether my pastor is using occultic powers or not? We are human beings and we normally judge from what we see on the outside.

Abeg TB Joshua IF actually using juju then it is a good juju. This juju that heals HIV/AIDS/CANCER and many incurable diseases. This juju that has given scholarship to thousands of Africans. This juju that is feeding thousands of people across the globe, abeg it is a good juju. It is better than the witches and wizards we have in high and low places across our villages in BLACK AFRICA, those ones that doesn't want us to move forward. On the last day we shall know where we stand.
If truly you are a Christian you would not say the church you attend is owned by a mere mortal. The vision was given to one person or a group of people by God does not make him/them the owners. You talk like you are referring to a business or any piece of property
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by trumpcoat(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2013
His first daughter Sarah graduated from London School of Economics with a law degree in 2012, and was planning to pursue a Master's degree in America
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Ibyno(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2013
I recall those days, when he preach with Yoruba, ( can't speak english then), seem its old in 1997 and young in 2013 , maybe na my eye dey deceive. Me ?
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Lepatohset(f): 8:50am On May 24, 2013
supaeagles: interesting..............btw has the mystery of the baby mama of his first pikin been solved?

Amebo otongue
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2013
*idriis*:
He looks older and pale here compare to now. Why?
Money
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 9:02am On May 24, 2013
Ricky_Ross: The man of God has really underwent a lot of transformation. He used to look more like a juju priest back in the days. Now he dresses very smart and shaves his beard now unlike before. His grammar /use of English has improved in recent years as well

I like his philosophy- MORE UNTO OTHERS, LESS ON OURSELVES. I practice this and it has helped me a lot. The more you help others, the more you meet unmerited favors everywhere.

I know many people are going to call TB Joshua names. Alot of people say the miracles he perform on TV are fake? I used to think like that but I know many people that got healing at his church. Some had brain tumor, cancer etc, and since many years they got healed they are all living healthy, so those miracles are not fake. I also know some people who went to his church for healing and died, one was a high ranking police officer from Ikeduru.

A great number of Africans say he is using occultic powers bc he perform miracles that are impossible to an ordinary man, but let me ask, if you are a true Christian tell me what God cannot do? Whether he is a true man of God or not, I am not God so I dont know and my bible tells me not to judge. I worship at Salvation Ministries in Port Harcourt, owned by David Ibiyomie. Our daddy is loved by all, he is very educated and among the top most Intelligent pastors in 9ja, those in PHC can confirm this. But even at that, How do I know whether my pastor is using occultic powers or not? We are human beings and we normally judge from what we see on the outside.

Abeg TB Joshua IF actually using juju then it is a good juju. This juju that heals HIV/AIDS/CANCER and many incurable diseases. This juju that has given scholarship to thousands of Africans. This juju that is feeding thousands of people across the globe, abeg it is a good juju. It is better than the witches and wizards we have in high and low places across our villages in BLACK AFRICA, those ones that doesn't want us to move forward. On the last day we shall know where we stand.
Sorry oh! Was d high ranking police officer u mentioned a LAWYER too?
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by tomakint: 9:03am On May 24, 2013
writersmoney: Sin is sin. Lets not justify sin. There is no difference between the portion of a hypocritical sinner and a real sinner. Both are fathered by satan. Juju is juju. Lets stop promoting wickedness. The Bible says that the tender mercies of the wicked is cruel. Don't be deceived by saying that he is more giver when compared to others. He cannot be likened to the real ones like Daddy Kumuyi and Daddy Adeboye. Light has no relationship with darkness. God bless and deliver us from fake leaders. "Fake is fake no matter the coating. "
If truly you are a Christian, you won't spew what you just did right now! When last did you read your Bible? If you think the Kingdom of Darkness is rice and beans, you better have a rethink! If T.B Joshua as you want us to believe is of the Kingdom of Darkness by now we would have seen his shame, can't you get it that there is no mercy in the kingdom of darkness? Especially for someone releasing those in the captivity of the Devil, and he has been doing just that since 1995 (probably before then) and up till now he is waxing stronger and stronger! I don't worship in his Church, I am a Redeemite (RCCG), however I have learnt not to judge a book by its mere cover how much more A MAN OF GOD!

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by stankezzy: 9:41am On May 24, 2013

you are still hideing ur true identity,i do not think you worship at ibiyomes church.let me give u little explanation about christianity.CHRISTIANITY is divided into two .othordox nd non othordox.othordox are people that believe in just praying without expecting any thing like miracle or healing.in short if u see them out side the church there is no difference b/w them nd people that does not go to church,they drink,smoke live just normal average life that is found every where.THE second part is non othodox,those people that believe that there is power in the religion or they are spiritual or that miracle nd healing still happen .this group is still divided into two-the penticostals(those people that believe in the power of the holy Ghost) and the spiritualist or mystics like aladuras,cele,olumba etc.The issue now is which group does he belong to.every christian believe that penticostal is the part that Jesus christ came nd established.for tbj,he has powers so he is not othordox ,now he can be either penticostal or mystic.before we answer the question we first check the characteristics of the penticostals nd the mystics.physical appesrance which group keep beards.about giveing what does the bible say-give in secrete so that ur God that sees in secrete will reword u .pastor adeboye ,chris,oyedepo give out millions every week ,but still u will not hear it bcose they are under comand not to do so,pastor johnson suleman have given out hundred nd something cars without televising it.in preaching the main aim is for salvation,does he talk about salvation,does he do alter call,why is he not a member of pfm,why does he have 400wise men or junior prophets in the bible 400 prophet what does it stand for,why is he dodgeing to go to usa,britain ,france where every body is rushing to(we all know that in these countrys they are so out spoken that if u are a witch nd also a pastor,witches will come out nd say u are there member) when we answer all these questions ,we will then know if he is real or fake.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by 9jaCrusade: 9:47am On May 24, 2013
tony1918: oh I could remember then when this man lives @ my mums friend house at Ikotun then...We went visiting on this faithful day ..has a small boy of about 7years...I excused myself from the gist of my mum and her friend to urinate outside (just to go play outside)...Then I saw this man with so much bears and he was coming toward me...Omo come see run.I know say I go pass hussein bolt that day..My mum cum dey ask wetin happen..I just dey talk say I don see ojuju.(masquerade)..later her friend told her he was a pastor that lives opposite her room..and he has been fasting for about a month then which has later evolved to be T.B Joshua .Omo that was one of the event I can never forget

Looooooooooooolllllllllllllllll....
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by drnairalov: 10:14am On May 24, 2013

some nairalanders have sense ooo..i like ur writeup. infact 1000 likes
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by RickyRoss1(m): 10:21am On May 24, 2013
stankezzy: you are still hideing ur true identity,i do not think you worship at ibiyomes church.let me give u little explanation about christianity.CHRISTIANITY is divided into two .othordox nd non othordox.othordox are people that believe in just praying without expecting any thing like miracle or healing.in short if u see them out side the church there is no difference b/w them nd people that does not go to church,they drink,smoke live just normal average life that is found every where.THE second part is non othodox,those people that believe that there is power in the religion or they are spiritual or that miracle nd healing still happen .this group is still divided into two-the penticostals(those people that believe in the power of the holy Ghost) and the spiritualist or mystics like aladuras,cele,olumba etc.The issue now is which group does he belong to.every christian believe that penticostal is the part that Jesus christ came nd established.for tbj,he has powers so he is not othordox ,now he can be either penticostal or mystic.before we answer the question we first check the characteristics of the penticostals nd the mystics.physical appesrance which group keep beards.about giveing what does the bible say-give in secrete so that ur God that sees in secrete will reword u .pastor adeboye ,chris,oyedepo give out millions every week ,but still u will not hear it bcose they are under comand not to do so,pastor johnson suleman have given out hundred nd something cars without televising it.in preaching the main aim is for salvation,does he talk about salvation,does he do alter call,why is he not a member of pfm,why does he have 400wise men or junior prophets in the bible 400 prophet what does it stand for,why is he dodgeing to go to usa,britain ,france where every body is rushing to(we all know that in these countrys they are so out spoken that if u are a witch nd also a pastor,witches will come out nd say u are there member) when we answer all these questions ,we will then know if he is real or fake.

You are the one hiding your true identity. Most people like you who condemn others bc of what they believe in are dangerous people. I am not surprised bc you worship in the same church where your GO SLAPPED a church member and claim she was a witch, TILL DATE most of his ignorant followers are still defending him. if that5 same GO kills 20 million innocent people all of you will still defend him. I am sure if it were TB Joshua that slapped his church member hell would let loose.

I have said what I know about TB Joshua, he is a man of God from the way I see him. He preaches salvation and forgiveness. Many people have tried to kill him many times and he forgives all the time. But you who claims to know too much, your own pastor refused to forgive the person he slapped, REMEMBER THE VIDEO IS STILL ON YOUTUBE WHERE HE SAID IF HE SEES THAT WITCH AGAIN HE WAS GOING TO SLAP HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN. ITS ON YOUTUBE, AND THIS IS A THAT SAID OPENLY HE CAN NEVER FORGIVE SOMEONE, HE EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL HIS FELLOW HUMAIN BEING "A WITCH" ? I am not God so I may be wrong with my assessments and I admit that, but an ignorant person like u will claim to know too much bc u are too sentimental.

I heard from ignorant people like you that the moment TB Joshua sets up branches his power will reduce? Hahaha he now has branches in many countries including neighboring Ghana and his power is rather on the increase? Pls find another excuse, telling us he cannot travel to developed countries is laughable bc he does all the time. Look at the way you said he is dodging going to USA, France as if u were in a meeting where such discussion was held? Stop exposing your ignorance in public.

I worship at Salvation Ministries, Glorious Chapel and I don't know why I should lie about it? I started worshiping at Salvation Ministries right from when I was jobless and living in BORI CAMP? If you live in PHC then you will understand. Ibiyomie contributed to my success today. He taught me how to be a successful businessman. I attend most of the business meetings whenever am in Nigeria, 3 years ago I dedicated one of my homes in PHC for Home Cell.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by drnairalov: 10:35am On May 24, 2013
abeg make una leave matter 4 matthias..me i like him..wit all dem rumours he's still making sense..NDLEA even arrested him 4drug trafficking once.that is just d height of desperation to bring him down. would ve gone to his church self but if not cos ma dad is scared i might go, dey touch me nd start manifesting evil spirit nd sayn rubbish, being televised nd all. well wateva!! i ain't judging anybody.dnt base ur life on hate
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by olufunkeoyedeji(f): 10:41am On May 24, 2013
oluwafemi113:

Nice write up !!!!!

I second you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Realtym(f): 10:45am On May 24, 2013
Pix just before he and his cohorts realized that the obvious BABALAWO STYLE will not work in 9ja. Just before they advised him to change his stylee and adopt a more charismatic one, shed the beards, wear bling bling suits and speak slowly like a drone, plus media snapshots of seemingly altruistic philantrophy grin grin grin Don't know why some peeps just won't sit down with their bibles and study. MOG gon leave d work of God and be predicting soccer scores when souls are perishing undecided. Next post jor.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Edunwa302(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2013
dhardline: Any man who does not preach salvation,justification and sanctification to his followers is doing nothing but promoting his own cause.
well, i dont no if u are refering to him but if u do, i m telling u that he is a great teacher or preacher just take your time and watch emmanuel tv,i think the problem people are having like he always said is that ''we are not used to prophet''
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Oluwatoyinella(f): 11:28am On May 24, 2013
the_ripper3: He wan resemble Prof Wole Soyinka small o abi my eyes dey deceive me.
Wole Soyinka kwanu, you been dey sleep bfor abi e get wetin enter ur eye? Abeg nor vex dem 2 nor resemble.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by piagetskinner(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2013
We are not In the position to judge the authenticity of the powers preachers use to perform miracles...on the last day we will all be judged accordingly...as long as one attends a bible belivin churc,and its major aim is bringin ppl to salvation, and not giving them a mind set that they can acquire a jet in 20seconds...,I don't see y some ppl make a fuss about issues like this
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Lovine: 11:55am On May 24, 2013
You'd soon see his loyalists trooping out 2 wage war agnst any1 who says a word contrary to theirs abt him.
Smetime in Sept 1998, I read the true life story/confessn of 1 of his 4ma aides, who ran away & revealed so many evil fings abt him including peeps who smply disappear yle workn 4 him. Inshort, u dnt evn wanna hear all dis man said about TB, it's horrible!
Well, neva had & sure neva will ve an encounter with him so dose who see him as their god-man, pls study d bible & c wat it teaches

Even if you were in the time of the Bible you will not believe those fisher men you still call them names
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Lovine: 11:58am On May 24, 2013
Pix just before he and his cohorts realized that the obvious BABALAWO STYLE will not work in 9ja. Just before they advised him to change his stylee and adopt a more charismatic one, shed the beards, wear bling bling suits and speak slowly like a drone, plus media snapshots of seemingly altruistic philantrophy grin grin grin Don't know why some peeps just won't sit down with their bibles and study. MOG gon leave d work of God and be predicting soccer scores when souls are perishing undecided. Next post jor.

How did you came to know about the bible? Someone taught? Yes or no, you said just read the bible, bible is not a newspaper.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Lovine: 12:01pm On May 24, 2013
[b]Ricky_Ross: The man of God has really underwent a lot of transformation. He used to look more like a juju priest back in the days. Now he dresses very smart and shaves his beard now unlike before. His grammar /use of English has improved in recent years as well

Abeg TB Joshua IF actually using juju then it is a good juju. This juju that heals HIV/AIDS/CANCER and many incurable diseases. This juju that has given scholarship to thousands of Africans. This juju that is feeding thousands of people across the globe, abeg it is a good juju. It is better than the witches and wizards we have in high and low places across our villages in BLACK AFRICA, those ones that doesn't want us to move forward. On the last day we shall know where we stand. [/b]

God bless you, you are right
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Mehiedu(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2013
THIS IS THE TRUE MAN OF GOD I KNOW.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by HIPROFILE(m): 12:46pm On May 24, 2013
masterpiecer:

What r u insinuating?
I have listened to his sermon several times and he preaches salvation most times, as a matter of fact i even enjoy listening to his sermon than the deliverance session.

Gbam! I even prefer listenining to his preaching to my meal but I dant jast like the delieverance session sometimes it looks to me as nollywood acts.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by dellaziz(m): 12:53pm On May 24, 2013
in da endtyme evils would come out to bind evil in ma name...not all dat glitters is Gold....c d power of materialism @ work.,PURE ROGUES .."D devil mite cum to u as an angel of LIGHT" ..abeg who rmemba dat verse
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Kx: 12:53pm On May 24, 2013
Is Pasuma related to TB Joshua?

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2013
guillible illiterate NIgerians. *smh
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Journi2America(m): 2:15pm On May 24, 2013

I gbadun YOU wella! Yarn dem the KoKO!.........If they are Jealous let them jump into the river!
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by naUgotire: 2:51pm On May 24, 2013

'Undergone', please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Mother Dances As Linda And Jayce Jeremi Her Baby J Leave Hospital / Tonto Dikeh Is Not A Human Being By Birth – Female Preacher Claims (video) / Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.