Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) (40460 Views)

PHOTO: Checkout Picture Of Peter Of psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 / See Peter Okoye & Girlfriend, Paul Okoye Back In 1997 (photos) / Picture Of Peter Of Psquare With Girlfriend In 1997 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by naUgotire: 3:02pm On May 24, 2013
stankezzy: you are still hideing ur true identity,i do not think you worship at ibiyomes church.let me give u little explanation about christianity.CHRISTIANITY is divided into two .othordox nd non othordox.othordox are people that believe in just praying without expecting any thing like miracle or healing.in short if u see them out side the church there is no difference b/w them nd people that does not go to church,they drink,smoke live just normal average life that is found every where.THE second part is non othodox,those people that believe that there is power in the religion or they are spiritual or that miracle nd healing still happen .this group is still divided into two-the penticostals(those people that believe in the power of the holy Ghost) and the spiritualist or mystics like aladuras,cele,olumba etc.The issue now is which group does he belong to.every christian believe that penticostal is the part that Jesus christ came nd established.for tbj,he has powers so he is not othordox ,now he can be either penticostal or mystic.before we answer the question we first check the characteristics of the penticostals nd the mystics.physical appesrance which group keep beards.about giveing what does the bible say-give in secrete so that ur God that sees in secrete will reword u .pastor adeboye ,chris,oyedepo give out millions every week ,but still u will not hear it bcose they are under comand not to do so,pastor johnson suleman have given out hundred nd something cars without televising it.in preaching the main aim is for salvation,does he talk about salvation,does he do alter call,why is he not a member of pfm,why does he have 400wise men or junior prophets in the bible 400 prophet what does it stand for,why is he dodgeing to go to usa,britain ,france where every body is rushing to(we all know that in these countrys they are so out spoken that if u are a witch nd also a pastor,witches will come out nd say u are there member) when we answer all these questions ,we will then know if he is real or fake.

This is the most stupid, the most fallacious contraption of an argument that I have ever read. In terms of stupidity, I grade you above par. You stupidity shines brightly for others to see. Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Methodists etc don't believe in miracles? They believe in praying in vain for no just cause? They go to church every Sunday, kneel down and pray for praying sake, and do not have any expectations of God?

Boy, I have have read so many stupid arguments in my life time, but non beats yours, bare none.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by andyanders: 3:41pm On May 24, 2013
omophilip: TB Joshua in 1997

www.kumkumba..com

Oh my great Prophet. I respect you because anything GENUINE Must stand the taste of time hence your continuous existence and standing all odds, spreading the word of God to this generation now and yet, the unborn ones.

A man with a humble background, who tasted poverty, pain and endurance despite the persecution you have faced, you are still waxing stronger and stronger. God bless you, your family,your ministry,the Wise men and the Entire Emmanuel Partners.
I do not worship there but I have great respect for the man of God as distance is not a barrier, I worship and watch his programs as I have received multiple blessings through touching the screen of my television.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by claremont(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2013
I once accompanied a close friend to TB Joshua's church at Ikotun-Egbe in 2001, I was still a Christian then. My very close friend had an incurable illness and was in dire need of healing and someone referred him to TB Joshua for healing, so I offered to go with him as a way of showing moral support. Wetin my eye see for there, my mouth no fit talk am! The said friend was advised to stop taking his drugs and to avoid certain kinds of food.

Unfortunately, my very close friend died of his illness a few months after this incident. I literally watched him die. I have always wondered why the so-called God through the so-called prophet never healed him. I'm an Atheist now and I have found the answer to this question, religion is indeed the opium of the people.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by deebrain(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2013
dhardline: Any man who does not preach salvation,justification and sanctification to his followers is doing nothing but promoting his own cause.

Its not him u are talking about because ive watched him preach about the above u mentioned.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by eastermaris(f): 4:15pm On May 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wtf? that doesn't make sense. Our Gods are not Man-god like your jesus. a Spiritual Force won't concern itself directly in mere human activities such as writing. Olodumare is a Creator Force.

yes thats right. your God is only for the JEwish people like abraham, isaac, jacob, etc. your concepts foes not apply to Yorubas, Hausas , Igbos, etc .

I do not worship man Gods like jesus nor do i accept traitors as sons of Gods. God dont have any son. abraham is only hte father of his jewish nation. I am not a slave of jews. We Pagans enslaved jews. Remember the EGyptians. .

Loooooooool!
I envy ur innocence
U so innocently are determined to roast in hell! I wish u knw better.
He who does not knw,and does not knw that he does not knw,is a big fool.

U wld find mercy someday,bliv me,i have seen worse fools!
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Harmonyco(f): 5:41pm On May 24, 2013
na U go tire:

This is the most stupid, the most fallacious contraption of an argument that I have ever read. In terms of stupidity, I grade you above par. You stupidity shines brightly for others to see. Roman Catholics, Anglicans, Methodists etc don't believe in miracles? They believe in praying in vain for no just cause? They go to church every Sunday, kneel down and pray for praying sake, and do not have any expectations of God?

Boy, I have have read so many stupid arguments in my life time, but non beats yours, bare none.
Dont say wat u dont no my priest does dat evy sunday. Wen Jesus was in d world He performed many miracles. Am an Anglican we do plz. If u're in Enugu just one sunday worship @ Church of Resurrection Power New Haven u wil see d Power of d Holy Spirit performing. Plz dont say wat u dont no.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2013
Harmonyco: .
Dont say wat u dont no my priest does dat evy sunday. Wen Jesus was in d world He performed many miracles. Am an Anglican we do plz. If u're in Enugu just one sunday worship @ Church of Resurrection Power New Haven u wil see d Power of d Holy Spirit performing. Plz dont say wat u dont no.
Na wa u oh! Some people don't know wen they attack people reasoning d same thing wit dem. This guy u just quoted was saying d same thing wit u. Simple Comprehension!! Sorry oh!!
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by philc334: 6:06pm On May 24, 2013
dhardline: Any man who does not preach salvation,justification and sanctification to his followers is doing nothing but promoting his own cause.
true talk
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by SugaryBelle(f): 6:21pm On May 24, 2013
na U go tire:

rotflmfao...his stupidity is shining so bright i hope it dosnt blind som1...cnt stop lafin.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 24, 2013
Rexnegro:
Any prove Aboki ? If u don't know or have a fact or evident why no sharap dia before amadioha fire ur hand Wey u type ur rubbish....mumu

Na ekpo itiaba go damage you.

Phucking slime ball.
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Hearme(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2013
You are not correct. Winners had its first private jet in 1996.For the information of noise makers like you. Remember that was Abacha regime and not the democrazy things.

aminho: Dis was b4 Nigerian Pastors began thinking or even dreaming of privet jet
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by mkoabiola: 11:01pm On May 24, 2013
Can u xplain beta?
Xplain in simple terms .
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 24, 2013
Going by the previous posts,this man is the best pastor or among the best pastors in the world..but to those who pledge loyalty to him and to other self acclaimed men of God,have you ever sat down and thought for a moment why do we have so many men of God and our country is nothing to write home about..infact the country keeps getting worse..this man always claims to pray before hand to God to avert calamities he has seen in his ''visions'' and yet these calamities still happen...but gullible Nigerians will not seat down and think why did God not answer his prayer if he is a true man of God...afterall God listened to thee pleas of his prophets in the past....its a pity there is alot of spiritual darkness...we have so many religion in Nigeria,yet so little love...my candid advice is for u guys is to use ur brains
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 24, 2013
Seek Jehovah while he may be found..by the way because he claims to expel demons does not prove he is of God..far from that,jesus said many will say to him did we not expel demons in ur name,and perfom many powerful works in ur name?and yet he will confess to them:i never knew you!...(matthew 7:22)
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by ETOBY72: 1:30pm On May 25, 2013
Elisha of the moment
Re: T.B Joshua In 1997 (Picture) by jude4real: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2013
*idriis*:
He looks older and pale here compare to now. Why?
Don't u know he was fasting 4 forty days and forty nights during this period? Why won't he look pale and older?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dj Kaywise At EndSARS Protest Held In Dopemu, Lagos / Dammy Krane's Arrest: Dotun Of Cool FM Reacts / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.