Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Want To Confess - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Confess (1136 Views)

She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? / Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Confess by Nneson: 8:51pm On May 23, 2013
Felicia was in my place today and made some huge revelations that am even confussed on how to help her tackle it. We both have been friend back in the days and we always confined in one another.
Felicia nd her hubby has two lovely kids now,haven been married for the past five years. Prior to thier wedding they tot it was al over as in they wont marry again. It was den felicia met uche nd gradualy they just began to date. Bt dis was cut short because feliciaz hubby now who had done an introduction on her head came back nd they continued from wer dey stoped.
Felicia always told me she felt guilt for haven worked out on uche without explanations. So she tried to use fb to see if she could apologise nd get him to forgive her. Of course he did nd one thing led to another nd emotions bgan to build. The rest is history.
Now though she neva saw d uche face to face al d reconcilition eriod nd al dat but only tru fb chat bt she feels al d affections she felt while tring to reconcile wiv uche and the love talks r act of betrayal to her hubby nd she wants to confess. Nd restitute her ways cos she feels disapointed in her self. Though she has told uche she is no longer confortable wiv dia new ways nd has since stopped.
Must she confess is my question if yes how should she go about it? She is on naira land nd would read ur comments. Thnks.
Re: I Want To Confess by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 23, 2013
Confused fellow
Re: I Want To Confess by andyanders: 9:40pm On May 23, 2013
Too bad for what she did, but ONLY God can reconcile this because if she opens up to an African man, that relationship is gone forever. Only you knows where your pant is torn. The husband will NEVER forgive her and could use her confession and make it public. Having 2 kids and messing up is bad and she has done bad and if she wants the guy to forgive her, she should be prepared to end the marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess by toluleke(m): 11:01pm On May 23, 2013
dere was no intimacy wat dere to confess...u wan end ur marriage..MEN ARE MORE JEALOUS DAN WOMEN ...THINK TWICE

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess by Kosigift(f): 11:04pm On May 23, 2013
^^^ too bad wot she did?? Wetin she do abeg? Hope we read d same story..

Its gud she realised dat d new guy was a distraction. Dis is not d time to allow her emotions becloud her, let her make up her mind to be faithful to her marriage and stick to it cos from wot I see, if she's already feeling dis way wen she's not wit d guy physically, wot happens wen she now meets him face to face? Na like dis e dey take start oo

As for weda to tell her hubby, I'll say it depends on d level of communication btwn dem.. If from d onset, she discusses anyfin (d gud, bad and ugly) wif her hubby then by all means, she shud let him kno wot transpired. Who knows, he might offer gud tips on how not to fall for such next time.

My main concrn here is not even on her confessing sef, let her make concious effort to kip her marriage and avoid unnecessary distractions!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess by Pataki: 12:00am On May 24, 2013
Your English is atrocious. Sorry really can't process your thoughts with ur English writing.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess by Nobody: 12:16am On May 24, 2013
@op

Aunty, first, you need to write a little better o. Thank God it wasn't that long a story - I wouldn't have been able to read it at all.

Your friend behaved irresponsibly and quite thoughtlessly a number of times. She doesn't need to increase the count by confessing mere foolishness. What she needs to do is STOP communicating with Uche and focus on her relationship with her husband.

But if there were erotic exchanges, she'll have to deal with the conscience of it. While they're indeed a betrayal of marital trust, they still don't need to be confessed because the confession may only complicate her relationship with her husband and open wide the door for adultery on either side.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Confess by tpia5: 12:20am On May 24, 2013
How do you do an introduction on somebody's head?
Re: I Want To Confess by tpia5: 12:26am On May 24, 2013
Anyway, @ topic

She shouldnt be chatting with the uche guy on fb if she's going to start feeling unnecessarily sentimental.

Its very easy to become a facebook statistic if care is not taken.

Lord have mercy.

Btw, uche never marry, or he's still looking .

(1) (Reply)

What Name Does Your Father Stores Your Mother's Name With In His Phone? / Your Thoughts / Please I Need Your Advice...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.