Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Need Advice Concerning My Relationship - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Advice Concerning My Relationship (450 Views)

About To Start A New Building Project....need Advice From Experienced People. / I Need Advice Concerning My Present Abode / I Need Advice On Roofing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Concerning My Relationship by EDDYGBENE: 9:17pm On May 23, 2013
I have a wife although we already had one issue one Daughter,but my wife still talk with her ex-boyfriend,she said she love the way her ex-boyfriend make love to her that she love it most when she is with her ex-boyfriend and every now and then she talk with her ex-boyfriend on phone,even when we have misunderstanding the only person she complain to is the ex-boyfriend please what do I do now,we already have one girl in the marriage,and I hate to marry and re-marry I need advice I can be contacted on mcdon_m@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Relationship by EDDYGBENE: 9:20pm On May 23, 2013
EDDY209: I have a wife although we already had one issue one Daughter,but my wife still talk with her ex-boyfriend,she said she love the way her ex-boyfriend make love to her that she love it most when she is with her ex-boyfriend and every now and then she talk with her ex-boyfriend on phone,even when we have misunderstanding the only person she complain to is the ex-boyfriend please what do I do now,we already have one girl in the marriage,and I hate to marry and re-marry I need advice I can be contacted on mcdon_m@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Relationship by KayodeRichard: 11:39pm On May 23, 2013
U re man enuf @ all? Don't u know that they will both still be sleeping with each oda? Think
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Relationship by EDDYGBENE: 2:11pm On May 25, 2013
EDDYGBENE: I have a wife although we already had one issue one Daughter,but my wife still talk with her ex-boyfriend,she said she love the way her ex-boyfriend make love to her that she love it most when she is with her ex-boyfriend and every now and then she talk with her ex-boyfriend on phone,even when we have misunderstanding the only person she complain to is the ex-boyfriend please what do I do now,we already have one girl in the marriage,and I hate to marry and re-marry I need advice I can be contacted on mcdon_m@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Relationship by phemmy88(m): 2:46pm On May 25, 2013
dats d main reason i diched dat morenikeji girl........mayb u should find d dude and av a chat wit him........man to man .....(non violence though)....to just leave ur family alone.......d lady is married nw for crying out loud........and if posible u can relocate....they might still be having ex u know......

and BTW......Romance SECTION PLZ
Re: I Need Advice Concerning My Relationship by kopell: 5:09pm On May 25, 2013
@EDDYGBENE,CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE YOUR WIFE PROBLEMS TO THE RELATIONSHPIP FORUM.THIS FORUM IS NOT WHERE YOU CAN BRING YOUR WIFE PROBLEMS TO, AS YOU CAN SEE PEOPLE HERE ARE SHARING IDEAS ON PROPERTIES AND HOW TO SHELTER NIGERIANS, THANK YOU. WHERE IS THE MODERATOR LAWYER? CAN YOU PLEASE STOP PEOPLE LIKE THIS, TO STOP MIXING ISSUES. THIS WEBSITE HAS DIFFERENT FORUMS SECTIONS, THAT PEOPLE CAN USE TO FIT THEIR NEEDS.

(1) (Reply)

House For Sale @ Matogun / 2 & 3br Flat To Let @ Gbagada For 1yr Rent. / To Let

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.