Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released (25486 Views)

1.5 Million Candidates To Take JAMB, Cut-off Marks For 2016 Announced / UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / JAMB Introduces Three Testing Methods For 2013 UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2013

The Federal Ministry of Education has released the cut-off marks on State-by-State basis of the just concluded 2013 National Common Entrance Examination for admission processes into Federal Unity Colleges nation-wide.

Parents are advised to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.

Pupils that scored above the cut-off marks based on their state of origin are eligible for admission on merit.

The Federal Ministry of Education has released the cut-off marks on State-by-State basis of the just concluded 2013 National Common Entrance Examination for admission processes into Federal Unity Colleges nation-wide.
Parents are advised to check the results of their wards which have been posted on notice board of all Unity Colleges throughout the Federation.
Pupils that scored above the cut-off marks based on their state of origin are eligible for admission on merit.

Abia - Male(130) Female(130)
Adamawa - Male(62) Female(62)
Akwa-Ibom - Male(123) Female(123)
Anambra - Male(139) Female(139)[
Bauchi - Male(35) Female(35)
Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)
Benue - Male(111) Female(111)
Borno - Male(45) Female(45)
Cross-Rivers - Male(97) Female(97)
Delta - Male(131) Female(131)
Ebonyi - Male(112) Female(112)
Edo - Male(127) Female(127)
Ekiti - Male(119) Female(119)
Enugu - Male(134) Female(134)
Gombe - Male(58) Female(58)
Imo - Male(138) Female(138)
Jigawa - Male(44) Female(44)
Kaduna - Male(91) Female (91)
Kano - Male(67) Female(67)
Kastina - Male(60) Female(60)
Kebbi - Male(9) Female(20)
Kogi - Male(119) Female(119)
Kwara - Male(123) Female(123)
Lagos - Male(133) Female(133)
Nassarawa - Male(58) Female(58)
Niger - Male(93) Female(93)
Ogun - Male(131) Female(131)
Ondo - Male(126) Female(126)
Osun - Male(127) Female(127)
Oyo - Male(127) Female(127)
Plateau - Male(97) Female(97)
Rivers - Male(118) Female(118)
Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)
Taraba - Male(3) Female(11)
Yobe - Male(2) Female(27)
Zamfara - Male(4) Female(2)
FCT Abuja - Male(90) Female(90)

http://www.assessmentng.com/2013/05/22/2013-national-common-entrance-examination-cut-off-marks-released-state-by-state/ for the complete list.

Anambra leads
Followed by Imo state
Followed by Enugu State
Kwezuonu!!

To nu Jah !

5 Likes

Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by HonKontigi: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Numero uuuno: shocked question1)what's the cause of the difference between male and female cos the last time i checked,all humans have ONE head. Question2)the above states needs help or they should be scrapped and turned to local governments of some neighboring and better states
people just comment ignorantly. The cut-off marks are not set arbitrarily; rather, they are based on a number of factors including pass rate - this explains for example the difference between male and female figures for kebbi state. The Unity Schools cease to be such if students are not admitted from all the states of the federation in equal proportion.
The states with high cut-off marks just happen to have large numbers of applicants- nothing more; it's not because the the boys and girls from there are more brilliant than others.

2 Likes

Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by ACM10: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
babyosisi: Anambra leads
Followed by Imo state
Followed by Enugu State

To nu Jah !

Don't celebrate yet. Ahmed from Yobe that scored 4 is better off.
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by AbuMikey(m): 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
yuzedo:

**DIES AT ZAMFARA!!!!!!!!!!*** so if u write name, date & attendance correctly, u don pass? Jesus FML! *tears* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chief Swetus wan kill me wit laf ooo gringringrin
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by theripper3: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2013
Kai , aboki don woun-jure me with Laughter. Mallam, ba turanchi, makaranta difficult. Inna son "flog" akuya and cow.

Nigeria no equal I swear, when one pikin go need jack to get 138, anoda just need to write him name go house back
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
ACM10:

Don't celebrate yet. Ahmed from Yobe that scored 4 is better off.

Abi o
But at least we know the leaders and the ones wey dey carry last for education

JAMB had spoken earlier
Now national common entrance don speak too
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
ZACHIE: Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)

Collection and submission of registration forms and attendance at examination venue is the first requirement.

The other requirement being candidate must be able to write their names.

Dazz all

The cut off for Yobe males last year was zero
They have improved this year grin
This is good news

E no go better for Lord Lugard lai lai

3 Likes

Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by olapluto(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
These cut off marks for Northern students is a disgrace to education, a disgrace to the learned men in the North. This is not encouraging at all. This means that a student who scores 120 in Osun is considered a failure, while a student with 5 in Yobe is on the merit list.
More analytically, any student that can write his name and shade A for all questions in Yobe will pass n merit. Why bother study for the exam?
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by ACM10: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
babyosisi:

Abi o
But at least we know the leaders and the ones wey dey carry last for education

JAMB had spoken earlier
Now national mom on entrance don speak too

The leaders are never in doubt. That's why retrogressive policies were put in place to checkmate their ascent. The question now is, how will the leaders free themelves from the shackles of those that are determined to pull them down?
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by theripper3: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Federal character must be duly represented in every sphere even if it means dragging dead weights
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
dedons: Hahahahaha.
See yobe and bauchi cut-offs
SMH
signs of end time angry
you're crazy.. man! Lol
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)

The two greatest embarrassments are Bayelsa and Cross River states IMHO

So backward in performance by southern standards

[b]Nobody is that shocked with the core north performance but these two SS states are a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by babaowo: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2013
Luchitec: It is unbelievable that in 2013, this kind of nonsense is still going on. With these bizarre cut-off marks for northern students, what manner of secondary/university graduates are we expecting?
...... hmmmmm...
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by babaowo: 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2013
ola_pluto: These cut off marks for Northern students is a disgrace to education, a disgrace to the learned men in the North. This is not encouraging at all. This means that a student who scores 120 in Osun is considered a failure, while a student with 5 in Yobe is on the merit list.
More analytically, any student that can write his name and shade A for all questions in Yobe will pass n merit. Why bother study for the exam?
... This are amongs the Nigeria root problems,and it need to be eradicate because it drawing the nation backward seriously...
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Gnosticmovement(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Gnosticmovement: meanwhile in zamfara sum kids be like..."damn we didnt make the cut off".........smh...i guess u knw ur calling
lolzz...i cant believe i said dis..im crackin ma self up..lol

1 Like

Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Gentle Naaz: I wish ds r cut off marks for university aptitude test
really?? Then you must be a dullard(sorry to say) to wish for dat kind of cut off..as low as it is?! Choi!
I'm going to faint..someone help me! angry
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by HAH: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
Entrance into unity school are based on federal character,each state is given same number of slots , cut off point come into play for candidate when there are many candidates from a state that applied so that they can be trimmed.

A state like yobe which has 2 as cut off means almost everyone that wrote the exam will be admitted unless you got 0. Because the total number of people that sat for the exam are almost equal to the slots given to them.

So cut off is secondary and federal character is primary in admission into unity schools.
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2013
babaowo: ... This are amongs the Nigeria root problems,and it need to be eradicate because it drawing the nation backward seriously...

Their leaders are more concerned about replacing Goodluck in Aso rock so that a northerner occupies the seat
Boko will always be haram to them
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Abali1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
Noble was right afterall. Yobe 2.
Ok. No Problem.
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by theripper3: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
Pple like Yerima and cohorts are more interested in satisfying their libidinous desires with minors and sharia instead of addressing this important issue.

These uneducated children/ almajiri are like a ticking time-bomb
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
the_ripper3: Pple like Yerima and cohorts are more interested in satisfying their libidinous desires with minors and sharia instead of addressing this important issue.

These uneducated children/ almajiri are like a ticking time-bomb

Isn't Yerima contributing to it
How much education did his 13 yr old bride get and what can she pass on to her own children
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by obailala(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
ZACHIE: [size=14pt]Sokoto - Male(9) Female(13)
[/size]

Collection and submission of registration forms and attendance at examination venue is the first requirement.

The other requirement being candidate must be able to write their names.

Dazz all

babyosisi:

[size=14pt]The cut off for Yobe males last year was zero[/size]
They have improved this year grin
This is good news

E no go better for Lord Lugard lai lai

And to think that Nigeria wants to achieve vision 20-2020 with this kind of killer policy in place for decades...

And we say we have leaders in this country and this draconian policy has existed for decades...

And when a section of the country said they were tired of this mess several decades ago, the rest of the country forced them to stay back...

I'm speechless undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by doctokwus: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2013
babyosisi: Bayelsa - Male(72) Female(72)

The two greatest embarrassments are Bayelsa and Cross River states IMHO

So backward in performance by southern standards

[b]Nobody is that shocked with the core north performance but these two SS states are a disgrace

Explains a lot about d actions of d man now @d top of our affairs.What u don't av,u definitely can't give
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by omanzo02: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
What I don't understand is the rational behind the higher pass mark for 3 eastern states?.

I think this exposure that we can easily access is good, the new age of social media has been exposing the inequalities in Nigeria's policies, sparking serious debate that could force a change.
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2013
doctokwus:
Explains a lot about d actions of d man now @d top of our affairs.What u don't av,u definitely can't give

Who knew that our presido and his kinsmen are also benefitting from quota like Zamfara people

I had no clue Bayelsa was being outperformed by Benue , Plateau , Kaduna ,Niger states and are performing like Kano state and Adamawa
Tufiakwa
Let me hear any Ijaw person call the north backward.
No wonder militant almajiris full the place
Same mentality
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by mayorjo4u: 4:12pm On Jun 10, 2013

God help Nigeria, More efforts still need to be put in place to dos states whose score range dey makes me lol.
May be no school exists @all.

So I will contact President Goodluck Jonathan to give me contract to develop dos 3 states better.

Nigerians are Good People n Great Nation.
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
dplomaticVal: They dnt teach
Anything meaningful
in Those repulsive govt
schs. IF u ever snd your ward
There, try to make sure
you procure nt less than 7 home tutors for him.
sharraap dat dirty hole u call mouth ! I'm an alumna of a federal government college..so i know what i'm saying
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by creativemusic: 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2013
God help our leaders in position of decision to think right!!!!!! this is loopsided. states with lower marks still want to rule the state with higher marks. what a funny country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by rosebowl01(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm submitting this cut-off marks to the authorities at the Guinness book of records to please consider it as possibly the 'largest score disparity within the same country' what a shame.
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by goodgood2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
Please, somebody tell me this story ain't true, so that I'll stop crying over the northern cut-off marks.
Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by oshyno(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2013
WTF. Slamming d whole SE with d highest cut off. If it were military recruitment or promotion some pipu will be shouting ethnocentricity.Okonjo iwela dis, Ihejirika dat. Nobody is condemming dis now.

2 Likes

Re: Cut-off Marks For 2013 National Common Entrance Examination Released by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
oshyno: WTF. Slamming d whole SE with d highest cut off. If it were military recruitment or promotion some pipu will be shouting ethnocentricity.Okonjo iwela dis, Ihejirika dat. Nobody is condemming dis now.

They didn't even consider the fact say na only spare parts we dey sell to give us low cut off grin grin

I like how all their myths are being dispelled in their eyes one by one
Tomorrow now you will hear one loud mouthed poster making mouth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buekor Nyornebari Grace: RSUST Best Graduating Student Begs Wike For Employment / Russia-ukrainan War: Sokoto Students Now In Budapest, Says Tambuwal / UNILAG Female Medical Students' Hostel On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.