Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? (32093 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Comedian Ay's Movie 30 Days In Atlanta Makes 76 Million Naira In 7 Weeks!! / Best Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by naijathings(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
I wish u could.. But i can't spend my time on a naija movie.. NO MATTER HOW THEY HYPE IT UP. Same sh*t different smell.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
semid4lyfe: Now I understand why Villageboi, speedy, Prof and some TV/Movie regulars don't like some threads been posted to the homepage

*Holding my head in anguish*

Hahahaha I was just about to post 'swearing' say who send this thread go FRONT page? Once a thread reaches there the tone generally turns to garbge lol.

2 Likes

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
Orikinla: Nothing like the best Nigerian film until I release my own film.
The best is yet to come in Nollywood and Kannywood or Yorubawood.
Oga, I had to like your post. We're waiting o!
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
folarin22: The problem is most Nigerians don't appreciate that we're moving forward.

If we don't appreciate our own stuffs, who will?
Thank you so much. Very well said.

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Mbechun007: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
There's an even better trailer. It's Kunle Afolayan's next movie called October 1.
Watch here: http://www.october1movie.com/trailer/
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by VillageBoi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
emmaeyo: "half of a yellow sun" is the best nigerian movie till date.
Subjective... and not it isn't IMO and yes I have seen it.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by simdam500(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
WOULD CHECK THIS OUT....

THO #nonollywoodinthepresenceofkids
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Parlegrandpa: 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
D movie was shot @Letmauk cantoment, Mokola ibadan. Yap I was dere grin grin grin
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by alotofgrace(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
beginning i must say.....say no to aki n porpor and those kwak thinss....the rev starts with this movie..(after igodo)
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by alotofgrace(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Parlegrandpa: D movie was shot @Letmauk cantoment, Mokola ibadan. Yap I was dere grin grin grin

serious?
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
prof800:
Seems so.
And is it not somewhat similar to 'laviva' also by izu ojukwu starring Hank Anuku. Both are about the untold stories of the nigerian soldier.
Laviva! That's the movie I'v been looking out for. Pls, if you have the download link of the movie kindly make it available. I need to see that movie, the trailer was awesome esp the civil war scenes, mehn...it looked like a real war. Izu, Kelani and Afolayan are the only reason I remember there is Nollywood.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Parlegrandpa: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
alotofgrace:

serious?
Yap
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by novaman: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
I love the story line of MR. & MRS.m there are so many great Nigeria movies, I will like to see this 76 and the Half a Yellow Sun, as well as Laviva and October, even if they make few mistake they are gradually getting somewhere, there is a transformer in my street for those who think otherwise, they said they don't like something, yet they are making comments, they should hug a transformer to get transformed, I watch MR. & MRS, and the cast and story did a good job for someone like me to buy 3 copies of the DVD and gave 2 copies to friends because I don't want them to steal mine

5 Likes

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by calmdude(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
novaman: I love the story line of MR. & MRS.m there are so many great Nigeria movies, I will like to see this 76 and the Half a Yellow Sun, as well as Laviva and October, even if they make few mistake they are gradually getting somewhere, there is a transformer in my street for those who think otherwise, they said they don't like something, yet they are making comments, they should hug a transformer to get transformed, I watch MR. & MRS, and the cast and story did a good job for someone like me to buy 3 copies of the DVD and gave 2 copies to friends because I don't want them to steal mine
Mr and Mrs. hmmmmm....... really enjoyed that movie

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Ignatio(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2014
Why so much hate on efforts of your fellow country man to boost the industry?

Still waiting for the release of this film. I hope it doesn't get past this year.

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by prettyboi1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2014
Damn! This looks too damn great yo. Nollywood has been really impressing me with their consistency to producing greater movies in the last 4 years (since 2010). God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Komedy(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2014
calmdude: Mr and Mrs. hmmmmm....... really enjoyed that movie
even my anti-nollywood cousin enjoyed that movie,he even copy am for him laptop.I love Nse,

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2014
FOLLOWING

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 07, 2014
calmdude: Mr and Mrs. hmmmmm....... really enjoyed that movie
well said

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Wow! The actors shout a lot. That constitutes noise in the movie.
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Coldblooded(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
It's only kids that watch all those "actor and boss" Chinese movies, where an unarmed person fights and kills 12 armed men without being injured, that will come to this thread and say that a "New Nollywood" movie is crap sad.

Since the inception of the "New Nollywood", I've renewed ma luv and interest for Naija movies.

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by senatorobi(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2014
Wher can I download nigeria cinema movies online!
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by sayso: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
Long Time eeehhhh. Very captivating, typically shows the real Nigerian history.

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by ceevin: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Good naija is coming up
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by ocephraim(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please, when will this movie be released? Saw the trailer of "October 1" also, looking forward to seeing that as well...

Good to know they finally stepping up efforts and tackling mediocrity in the industry. "Anti-Nollywood campaign" is on pause till further notice grin

1 Like

Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm

all4naija: Wow! The actors shout a lot. That constitutes noise in the movie.
Don't Nigerians shout a lot? undecided
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by Frankenstein: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2014
speedyboi: Best Nigerian film by teaser trailer? The mirror boy trailer gave me higher adrenaline at that time sef. I mean, that's the work of a trailer! Until I watch am, I don't know yet.

But, if dem tie me for ground, I must untie myself to go and see the film grin
Mirror boy is awful..
Re: 76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? by hollypagan: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
the guy said he is exepecting to be the best not its the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" / BBNaija: Tobi: "Lolu Is A Dead Man Walking" / BBNaija: Khafi In Tears As She Settles Rift With Venita (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.