Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many (16269 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men / Residents Flee After Air-Raids On Boko-Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by blayz0923: 10:16am On May 24, 2013
idumuose: Its payback time 4 d police:unlawful detention,extortion,
Accidental discharge,revealing d identity of informants,
And so many henious crime Police used to unleash on d
Society they r paid 2 protect.Its time 4 them to b on
The receiving end,its time 4 them to taste their own
Bitter pill.

as much as I hate wat is happening to them and feel for them..... I SHARE SAME THOUGHTS WIT U ON THIS ONE
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by tallceejay(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2013
Rap maestro: Maybe this will instill fear in the police. THOU SHALT NOT EXTORT

What a shallow reasoning capacity. Smh cry
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by okooyinbo(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Looks like it's open season on the police in this country, as no week goes by without news of them being targeted by all sorts of criminals and thugs.

The main problem i see is the large number of idle and unemployed youth all over the country; anyone that's actively engaged in one job or the other wouldn't have the time to plan an ambush on police for whatever reason.

You should not close your eyes to the other problem of police brutality too. Nigerian Police is a force, not a police in the sense of "policing". Their rules of engagement has not changed much from the colonial period. Since Babangida changed their clothes to all black, they have gone from bad to worst. Nigerian Police Force mirrors exceptionally everything that is wrong with Nigeria.
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by Sweetapple007(f): 11:17am On May 24, 2013
Police is ur friend!
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by Frankenstein: 11:31am On May 24, 2013
Terrorists
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by sammmiey1: 11:36am On May 24, 2013
Pipsland78: What is Nigeria turning into? What part of Nigeria is actually peaceful anymore?
ONDO STATE
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by Rapmaestro(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2013
tallceejay:

What a shallow reasoning capacity. Smh cry
deranged f00l, that's what I think....
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by dnawah(m): 11:52am On May 24, 2013
End time,b4 na police dey kill and arrest them,now na them dey kill police.
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by Reyspin(m): 12:25pm On May 24, 2013
Serves them (the police men).. Not that I am in Support of Violence against our men in uniform but their own too much... The same thing happened on my street, where hoodlums numbering over 150 stormed our area from bajulaiye to Somolu.. They destroyed all the vehicles and burnt small kiosk not to talk of looting... The Policemen arrived about 1 hour later harassing innocent passerby...
Yesterday on my street, the same policemen dat cannot stop these boys came in plain cloth with their Black mopol top and started shootin sporadically hitting peoples glasses in the process... They are so Untrained!!!
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by farem: 12:31pm On May 24, 2013
strangest: RIP... Hope say you were a good officer when you were alive
[color=#990000]
Dis one na pidgin or na wetin?
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 24, 2013
The truth remains that nigerian police is useless to the society, they inflict more pain to the people than protecting them.
If police are compitent why are innocent residents fleeing. To avoid being arrested and tortured for the crime they knew nothin about
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by AAAdam(m): 1:11pm On May 24, 2013
hardbody:

The only good policeman (and woman) is a dead one.

And yes, i have some of them as relations.
And u would have some of them as children.
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by AAAdam(m): 1:25pm On May 24, 2013
991: The truth remains that nigerian police is useless to the society, they inflict more pain to the people than protecting them.
If police are compitent why are innocent residents fleeing. To avoid being arrested and tortured for the crime they knew nothin about
So no body in the area now? Dat 1 no be guilty conscious?
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by Nursy(f): 1:34pm On May 24, 2013
~Bluetooth:

There is a God in charge of payback. . . .The police force has too much blood of innocent Nigerians on their hands.Good for them. tongue
mumu

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by BUSHMAN1: 2:04pm On May 24, 2013
A A Adam: And u would have some of them as children.
whats this soppose to mean?
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by BUSHMAN1: 2:10pm On May 24, 2013
dnawah: End time,b4 na police dey kill and arrest them,now na them dey kill police.
police was killed,and you think is end time eh? wow!if you know the future that much why not tell us when exactly this end time is? and oh! what about when police kill civilian? what time is that one? begining time?
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by DonEwexco(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2013
segzi cres: There's nothing more I can say
u need to improve ur VOCABULARY
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by freelinks: 2:44pm On May 24, 2013
I don't know how I feel about this really. I'm just indifferent. Having suffered in the hands of policemen in ABIA. I was robbed in broad daylight. So if I had a gun I would not have kept mute. They are just too corrupt that I don't pity them. I don't support the killing either. I but some of them has done worst.
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by born2fuckpussy: 2:56pm On May 24, 2013
Innocent people will eventually pay for their sin in ikorodu, mass arrest will take place. I remembered the one that happened in Egbeda when a police man was killed, nothing less than 200 people arrested, about 20 vehicles loaded with arrested people and we even stop counting. People who flee will be the lucky one
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by Digital1: 3:09pm On May 24, 2013
We are pleased to offer the following UK used blackberry phones in Pristine condition. They come in Excellent condition and are flawless. We have been in the UK used phone business for over 10 years , you can pick up your phones in Lagos or London. Tel Lagos:08035294663 , London: 00447804242605 . Email: uk.digitaz@gmail.com

Blackberry bold 5 9900 @ N40,000
Blackberry bold 4 9780 @ N24,000
Blackberry bold 2 9700 @ N21,00
Blackberry Touch 1 9800 @ N25,000
Blackberry Touch 2 9810 @ N33,000
Blackberry Curve 4 9360 @ N24,000

Do you want to start a mobile phone selling business in Nigeria , talk to us and we can help in sourcing the right product .
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by talksankey: 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
kai police again,joblessness dey worry people for dis contry,RIP bro
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by klax(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
I know all this is nothing but about Land sales and the stuffs. To be honest I see no reason why a policeman should die in such manner and in the other way our police are just too annoying I never see the sort of police we have in Nigeria anywhere I have witnessed in that same Ikorodu that group of policemen follow these i d i ots hoodlums collecting peoples land by force its something so strange indeed. I really pity the police that died may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by Smooyis(m): 7:02pm On May 24, 2013
I hate to say this again and again, we need state police in this country. The events of few weeks ago across d country has shown that we cannot continue wit the present structure of our security.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Residents Flee As Hoodlums Kill Policemen, Injure Many by tallceejay(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2013
Smooyis: I hate to say this again and again, we need state police in this country. The events of few weeks ago across d country has shown that we cannot continue wit the present structure of our security.
A word is enough for the wise

I beg to disagree sir. See Nasarawa crisis for example, d Gov just displayed y state police shudnt be discussed let alone, used. Power intoxicates and in a country like nigeria, as a politician, God help u if ur opponent wins an election, he'll use his 'state police' to commit all sorts of mayhem

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruth Dienye Hart, Councillorship Aspirant Raises Alarm Over Attack On Supporter / Arewa Youths Back Atiku On Fuel Price Reduction / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.