Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project (6921 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project by playmode(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2013
awodman: ``Niger Government appreciates what the president has
done. For 15 years, the project has been on the drawing
board.

Can you see the quote above..15 years on the drawing board shocked..Thank you GEJ for making the project come to fruition..when this power plant and MAMBILLA are completed..it would be a great thang..

Shut up,you snake! Who do you think you are deceiving Do you think we do not know that you are one of the so called 40 man laptop squad who keeps registering new usernames and posting like different people but remain the same group of people.

Now let me ask you ,what has Jonathan been looking at since he became President ,why is it now that his tenure is almost over that he is commissioning stuff.No one is fooled ,they have not even constructed the dam.It is a smokes screen as usual to fool gullible Nigerians.

We are a nation that need at least 100,000Mw to be fully lit but instead we are building small power plants which can not sustain more than a few states at a time. Jonathan is a failure and a thief. Just recently he tried to steal $21 million from the coffer through the Isreali Internet Spying deal.

Instead of spying on Nigerians why does he not use that money to build a brand new functioning hospital for Nigerians especially in Lagos which is the most populous state? Why?

Don't worry we are watching you and it is just a matter of time.All of you will shit brick when we revolt.You may think your identity is hidden but i assure that we are determined and we will get each and everyone of you who have committed treason against this country.Change is coming and it won't be peaceful ,do not say i did not give you fair warning.

I am not one of this tribalistic buffoons who fight everyday over ndigbo nonsese ,odua nonsesne or aboki nonsense.I am a Nigeria who cares about Nigerians and will lay down my life to destroy the rotten donkeys in Nigeria who are continuing to loot this nation dry.Death to politicians!

With all the money we are making why can he build a mega dam at the base of river Niger like the chinese. The democratic republic of congo that makes way less than we make in Nigeria is about build the world biggest dam ,the Grand Ina dam which will generate a whooping 39,000MW. Why is Jonathan not building something similar at the base of river Niger which can easily accommodate a similar or bigger dam.Jonathan is nothing but a failed President,he is corrupt and a very heartless man.He will meet his waterloo shortly ,we are fed up with all the lies,the looting and all the antics.

Look at Gaddafi a great leader in his own right.He spent $30 billion and built the great reservoir ensuring that his people have constant supply of clean water for life. Gaddafi also paid US$ 300 million out of the $400 million required to build and launch the African satellite which greatly reduced our phone bills today.Without him ,we still have been paying European companies $500 million a year just to make calls.Yes he was brutal but he took care of his people ,Jonathan will never be able to do 2% of what gadaffi did for his people.
Re: Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project by awodman: 3:32pm On May 24, 2013
playmode:

Shut up,you snake! Who do you think you are deceiving Do you think we do not know that you are one of the so called 40 man laptop squad who keeps registering new usernames and posting like different people but remain the same group of people.

Now let me ask you ,what has Jonathan been looking at since he became President ,why is it now that his tenure is almost over that he is commissioning stuff.No one is fooled ,they have not even constructed the dam.It is a smokes screen as usual to fool gullible Nigerians.

We are a nation that need at least 100,000Mw to be fully lit but instead we are building small power plants which can not sustain more than a few states at a time. Jonathan is a failure and a thief. Just recently he tried to steal $21 million from the coffer through the Isreali Internet Spying deal.

Instead of spying on Nigerians why does he not use that money to build a brand new functioning hospital for Nigerians especially in Lagos which is the most populous state? Why?

Don't worry we are watching you and it is just a matter of time.All of you will shit brick when we revolt.You may think your identity is hidden but i assure that we are determined and we will get each and everyone of you who have committed treason against this country.Change is coming and it won't be peaceful ,do not say i did not give you fair warning.

I am not one of this tribalistic buffoons who fight everyday over ndigbo nonsese ,odua nonsesne or aboki nonsense.I am a Nigeria who cares about Nigerians and will lay down my life to destroy the rotten donkeys in Nigeria who are continuing to loot this nation dry.Death to politicians!

With all the money we are making why can he build a mega dam at the base of river Niger like the chinese. The democratic republic of congo that makes way less than we make in Nigeria is about build the world biggest dam ,the Grand Ina dam which will generate a whooping 39,000MW. Why is Jonathan not building something similar at the base of river Niger which can easily accommodate a similar or bigger dam.Jonathan is nothing but a failed President,he is corrupt and a very heartless man.He will meet his waterloo shortly ,we are fed up with all the lies,the looting and all the antics.

Look at Gaddafi a great leader in his own right.He spent $30 billion and built the great reservoir ensuring that his people have constant supply of clean water for life. Gaddafi also paid US$ 300 million out of the $400 million required to build and launch the African satellite which greatly reduced our phone bills today.Without him ,we still have been paying European companies $500 million a year just to make calls.Yes he was brutal but he took care of his people ,Jonathan will never be able to do 2% of what gadaffi did for his people.
Nnaaaa lekwanu m eshishi oooo grin...Ur wife abi na ur office mates got u angry..please don't rest ur venom on me..am just an ordinary Nigerian who saw a good development on his country and decided 2 share with fellow forum members..Is it now a crime 2 believe in my country and the person heading its affairs??...please take ur anger elsewhr..if d news got u angry thr is a transformer in ur neighborhood dat needs some love...Lekwa m ikpo m shoe

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project by billante(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2013
awodman:
Nnaaaa lekwanu m eshishi oooo grin...Ur wife abi na ur office mates got u angry..please don't rest ur venom on me..am just an ordinary Nigerian who saw a good development on his country and decided 2 share with fellow forum members..Is it now a crime 2 believe in my country and the person heading its affairs??...please take ur anger elsewhr..if d news got u angry thr is a transformer in ur neighborhood dat needs some love...Lekwa m ikpo m shoe

The dude is seriously bitter....allow him to pour out his venom before he collapse....surely someone stole his food or his dad hit him with some terrible lashes so he is looking for where to unleash his venom, pls allow him or we have murder in our hands

very funny guy grin
Re: Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project by awodman: 5:37pm On May 24, 2013
billante:

The dude is seriously bitter....allow him to pour out his venom before he collapse....surely someone stole his food or his dad hit him with some terrible lashes so he is looking for where to unleash his venom, pls allow him or we have murder in our hands

very funny guy grin
gringringringrin
Re: Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project by RasheedBabaita(m): 5:45pm On May 24, 2013
awodman: The Niger Government on Thursday said President Goodluck Jonathan would flag off the construction of the multi-billion Naira Zungeru Hydro-electricity dam project on May 28.

The Commissioner for Information, Prof Mohammed Yahaya, told newsmen in Minna that the flag off of the project was part of the activities lined up for the president's one-day official visit to the state.

Yahaya said that the state government and its people
appreciated the gesture of the president for approving the execution of the project which had been on the drawing board for over 15 years.

``Niger Government appreciates what the president has
done. For 15 years, the project has been on the drawing
board.

``With the project, the state government will take its pride as the power house of the nation.``

He commended the Federal Government for the ongoing
dualisation of the Suleja-Minna high way.

Yahaya said the construction of the Zungeru dam would bring to four the number of hydro-electricity dams in the state.

``The state hosts Shiroro, Jebba and Kainji hydro electric
dams,'' he listed.

Source:https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=549345285118384&l=b4dd03fbe1&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FcO7I6aIk91&_rdr
jebba dam belongs to kwara state if not for that Babangida man,dat gave it to Niger state.
Re: Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project by playmode(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2013
awodman:

The rant of a low IQ vermin who celebrates failure.Just re -read your comment and realize how childish and intellectually barren you are.Just like your corrupt boss Jonathan you can't answer simple questions so you turn to cartoonist retort.I dare you to take me on in an intellectual debate regarding Jonathan.Let us see if your brain will not explode when i hit you with cold facts.

billante:

very funny guy grin

Another generic username created by the same guy.Jeez dude you will go crazy one day with all these manipulations.You post with one username then reply yourself with another username. Typical ngbeke style of magomago.Come debate if you get liver.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project by awodman: 9:08pm On May 24, 2013
playmode:

The rant of a low IQ vermin who celebrates failure.Just re -read your comment and realize how childish and intellectually barren you are.Just like your corrupt boss Jonathan you can't answer simple questions so you turn to cartoonist retort.I dare you to take me on in an intellectual debate regarding Jonathan.Let us see if your brain will not explode when i hit you with cold facts.

Another generic username created by the same guy.Jeez dude you will go crazy one day with all these manipulations.You post with one username then reply yourself with another username. Typical ngbeke style of magomago.Come debate if you get liver.
Lol...on a more serious note pls stop derailing the thread..
Re: Jonathan To Flag Off ZUNGERU Hydro-dam Project by DaLover(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2013
Symphony007: Keep wasting money on stupid dams. Their are milions of plants and oil platforms in the niger delta flaring enough gas to power cities in nigeria. They've invited the government to fund pipeline projects to transfer this gas to power stations that will ultimately boost the national power grid, but they're just tone deaf and shortsighted...today bonny island in rivers state is the only place in this country that enjoys uninterrupted power supply because of gas of the largest LNG plant in africa located there. Yet they still flare gas because they already have enough power. Non commonsensical government.
Bros kool down, pipelines are being built all over the country, it takes time, right now shell and several iocs are building a number of gas gathering facilities under the SODA projects...
The power challenges in the country are being tackled from many fronts, dams, oil companies, gas plants, state governments etc....all hands are on deck to resolve this lingering problem...but it takes time and effort, and should happen faster with less distraction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’ve Given Igbo Positions They’ve Never Had – Jonathan. / A Detailed Analysis Of The People Of Edo State / Nigeria Flag Soaked With Blood Of Endsars Protester That Was Killed By - Soldie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.