Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos (10444 Views)

New Latest Core I7 Zinox Laptops For Sale / New Zinox Core I7 Laptops For Sale / My Experience With A Zinox Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by htajz: 1:56pm On May 24, 2013
solomon111: Nice.
He should set up his bigger plants in the eastern region and use lagos as his annex.
The country is hanging on the brink on division,and anything can happen.
He should apply wisdom.
nigerian breaking up dont mean u will loose your investment or property wherever it is afterall many foreigners have also invested millions and billions of naira accross nigeria and many nigerians have investments outside nigeria, lets always think straight however i agree with you he should also look towards investing in imo where he is from at least to support the govt and youths there
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Plutarch: 1:59pm On May 24, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: Well done son. Biafrans are proud of you.
Statements like this don't portray IGBOs well my brother embarassed. It only shows inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by htajz: 1:59pm On May 24, 2013
J12:

Its an unwise business decision to build your business where there is no market or demand for your products.
that is a lie , a manufacturing plant or assembly plant can be built anywhere even in the desert as far as u have the means of transportation to take it to consumer locations.
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by olabode89(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2013
htajz: that is a lie , a manufacturing plant or assembly plant can be built anywhere even in the desert as far as u have the means of transportation to take it to consumer locations.

At an xtra cost that wud hv been used to manufacture more products tongue
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by manny4life(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2013
olabode89:

Really? How much extra cost over the product are we talking about?

@Topic, great news... This type of positive news is what Nigeria needs at the moment. Slowly but surely we're getting there.
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by blayz0923: 2:30pm On May 24, 2013
Mobsync:

And what's this supposed to mean? :/

guy, ur way of reasoning is one of the reasons y Nigeria hasn't moved to the permanent site of a prospering nation.
I am an Igbo man, everything shouldn't be about tribalism. there are ppl of other tribes dat have excelled in similar industry, all we have to do is applaud their effort and not NOTE their race or tribe.

1 Like

Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by megatek: 2:52pm On May 24, 2013
nice one from zinox, great move, nigeria is getting there gradually
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by UyiIredia(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2013
While the commendations are in order a solemn thought must be spared for the fact that the engineers who built the plant were from China & South Africa. That implies insufficiency in local skill content in that aspect of the ICT sector.

1 Like

Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Mobsync(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2013
blayz0923:

guy, ur way of reasoning is one of the reasons y Nigeria hasn't moved to the permanent site of a prospering nation.
I am an Igbo man, everything shouldn't be about tribalism. there are ppl of other tribes dat have excelled in similar industry, all we have to do is applaud their effort and not NOTE their race or tribe.

Sorry man, I beg to differ. It's his way of thinking and maybe urs 2 that brought Nigeria to its present predicament. We're talking about computers and he's talking about Biafra. What does he mean by biafra and how is biafra related to the topic being discussed?
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 24, 2013
htajz: that is a lie , a manufacturing plant or assembly plant can be built anywhere even in the desert as far as u have the means of transportation to take it to consumer locations.

If you had studied elementary economics you would have known that nearness to resources and market are two of the reasons in choosing a business location.
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by htajz: 3:29pm On May 24, 2013
django1:

If you had studied elementary economics you would have known that nearness to resources and market are two of the reasons in choosing a business location.
we are talking about manufacturing and assembling not services or retailing .so those industries in aba , ph , onitsha, kano , sokoto , nigeri republic the people that built them did not study economics , even ajaokuta steel in the middle of nowhere in kogi . once u have a ready market anywhere in the world and means of transportation plus fund u can locate your industry anywhere and ship to all corners of the world.

1 Like

Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Adamskuty(m): 3:31pm On May 24, 2013
idiot! Nigerians are proud of them, and what's biafra pls

1 Like

Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by HARDDON: 3:54pm On May 24, 2013
total thrash! it is only an illitrate/those that havent used their product in time past that would hail any ish they are into!

wondering why i'm all out like this?

well here:
1) all their systems are low end and behaves eratically

2) they have no support whatsoever. whether online or otherwise. meaning, once the systems start to act up, simply prepare to buy another. even a funtional website they got not....... douth me? here is brian system website as written on the body of one of their product : www.briansystems.com... visit it and tell me what you find out.

search for any of their drivers online you can never find any.

3) from zinox, they rename them to brian, yet the whack ways continues.

4) all the specs quoted on the system, are way below what is really obtainable within the system.

dont get me wrong, i am all for the indigenous companies blooming but not this way obviously. I believe in quality and a touch of excellence. if you must do it, do it with some high level of taste or dont bother at all. it is high time we stopped celebrating mediocrity.

the only way they sell their products is through government and their agencies. no sane one would market their product nor any sane one going to buy such.

i have been recieving their products through official means and they are all stacked up in my shelve....useless
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 24, 2013
Dede Leo, more power to your elbow...we loving this smiley smiley
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2013
berem: Kudos to Leo Stan Eke. ndi imo are proud of you but it will be wise setting up some of your business in imo state.
so dt he can be kidnapped at will abi?
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by IGBOSON1: 4:48pm On May 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so dt he can be kidnapped at will abi?

^^^'Glass house' mate!......'glass house'!

I could likewise say he runs the risk of being 'ritualised' at your end, but i won't stoop that low.
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 24, 2013
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: so dt he can be kidnapped at will abi?
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 24, 2013
Image, please. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by PHIPEX(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2013
HARDDON: total thrash! it is only an illitrate/those that havent used their product in time past that would hail any ish they are into!

wondering why i'm all out like this?

well here:
1) all their systems are low end and behaves eratically

2) they have no support whatsoever. whether online or otherwise. meaning, once the systems start to act up, simply prepare to buy another. even a funtional website they got not....... douth me? here is brian system website as written on the body of one of their product : www.briansystems.com... visit it and tell me what you find out.

search for any of their drivers online you can never find any.

3) from zinox, they rename them to brian, yet the whack ways continues.

4) all the specs quoted on the system, are way below what is really obtainable within the system.

dont get me wrong, i am all for the indigenous companies blooming but not this way obviously. I believe in quality and a touch of excellence. if you must do it, do it with some high level of taste or dont bother at all. it is high time we stopped celebrating mediocrity.

the only way they sell their products is through government and their agencies. no sane one would market their product nor any sane one going to buy such.

i have been recieving their products through official means and they are all stacked up in my shelve....useless
It's actually very easy to complain of inefficiency but as far as I know there are over 50 brands of computer in the market and am sure it's not all of them you can download their drivers online. Have you ever been to their office to complain or made a call for enquiries and what was their response? Am asking because I've been to their Gbagada office once and what you just wrote is different from the experiance I had.
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 24, 2013
berem: Kudos to Leo Stan Eke. ndi imo are proud of you but it will be wise setting up some of your business in imo state.

Gbam!
In Lagos and Abuja yes,but he must have a manufacturing branch somewhere in Igboland also
Good he has branches in Owerri,Enugu,Asaba and PH
In case of incasity
He needs to build an assembly plant somewhere in the the SE

ABUJA
Plot 13, Kotangora Close, Area 3, Garki- Abuja
Tel/fax: +234-09-2340234, +234-09-2340234
234-09-2346741, 234-09-2346741
Branch Mgr 080 3300 2956
Email: kelechi@zinoxtechnologies.com

ASABA
SkyWinners/Zinox Office, Summit Road Opposite Ministry Of Works Asaba, Delta State
Tel: +234-812 9851298, +234-812 9851298
Branch Mgr Davidson +234 812 9851298
+234 812 9851298
Email: dave4mi@yahoo.com

PORT - HARCOURT

22B Old Aba Road, 2nd Artillery Junction Port Harcourt
Tel: +234 803 3161540, +234 803 3161540
Tel/fax 234-84-612084, 234-84-612084
Branch Mgr 08033161540
Email: donald@zinoxtechnologies.com

OWERRI

Concorde Hotel, Concorde Village, Owerri
Tel: +234 803 3265394, +234 803 3265394,
+234 803 3265394
Branch Mgr 0803 3265394
Email: ronke@zinoxtechnologies.com

ENUGU

134/135 Upper Chime Avenue, by Imperial Bus Stop, New Haven Enugu
Branch Mgr Austin +234 812 9851086,
+234 812 9851086
Email: austin@buyrightafrica.com

KANO

35, Zoo Road, Kano
Tel: +234-803 6079286, +234-803 6079286
Branch Mgr Umar Farouq
Email: umar@zinoxtechnologies.com
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by lagcity(m): 7:31pm On May 24, 2013
DerideGull:

Of course, I guess it is Lagos. Leo Stan Eke is another Efulefu among many in Igbo land.

Haba Mallam. He is efulefu becos he made a wise business decision? Kai, u need brain transplant.
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by omobabaade: 7:38pm On May 24, 2013

mumu so Lagos is nw a state under biafra'ternity'? Y didnt he build his factory in ur region? Drm on boy

1 Like

Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 24, 2013
htajz: we are talking about manufacturing and assembling not services or retailing .so those industries in aba , ph , onitsha, kano , sokoto , nigeri republic the people that built them did not study economics , even ajaokuta steel in the middle of nowhere in kogi . once u have a ready market anywhere in the world and means of transportation plus fund u can locate your industry anywhere and ship to all corners of the world.

Am with u on this one! Dat thing is a good venture but it wl be nicer if the plant is in imo or any alaigbo. Ok, nnewi is well industrialised with the owners of the industries being indigenes, same can/should happen to Imo.

Let the consumers/marketers be coming to imo state to buy d goods instead of d other way round
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by HARDDON: 11:00pm On May 24, 2013
PHIPEX: It's actually very easy to complain of inefficiency but as far as I know there are over 50 brands of computer in the market and am sure it's not all of them you can download their drivers online. Have you ever been to their office to complain or made a call for enquiries and what was their response? Am asking because I've been to their Gbagada office once and what you just wrote is different from the experiance I had.

it isnt about visiting a 'building'. it is about the products and their supports. and i dont think you have had any first hand experience with their products b4. number that never connects, and do i have to leave what ever country i am to pay them a visit for a simple sound driver? simply shallow

answer this: why dont dealers stock their products if they are really qualitative?

why do they only sell to corrupt government agencies ?

poor thinking, poor quality, therefore needs political links to market their products.

NB: there is no laptop producer out there that dont have support and at the very least, a functional website.

if ever there lies challenges to getting such, third parties would gladly build some. but not low quality shytes like zinox systems.

if you so wish, mail me your address, id gladly parcel them and mail to you
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by bamasite(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2013
great news!!! i like this types of news or are we not tired of bokoharam making headlines?
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by iyaski: 11:46am On May 25, 2013
PHIPEX: It's actually very easy to complain of inefficiency but as far as I know there are over 50 brands of computer in the market and am sure it's not all of them you can download their drivers online. Have you ever been to their office to complain or made a call for enquiries and what was their response? Am asking because I've been to their Gbagada office once and what you just wrote is different from the experiance I had.

I know Brian integrated systems to a large extent.

Their website is brianintegratedsystems.com

They have almost all the drivers of all their PC's on their website.

It is not that all these brands Zinox, Brian and co. Can't do high earn computers, it is just the market demand. This is the same reason why Apple computers aren't as popular as HP in the Nigerian market.

The Nigerian Market demands low earn laptops don't get me wrong there is also a demand for high earn but the key is price . The Federal Govt is trying to help local Brands by banning the use of foreign brands in federal government establishments.

Brian even has a twitter handle - BrianComputers1.

Always put in mind that investor must make profit to grow.

I hope I have made some few points.
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2013

Like, seriously?

Why e come go put am for Lagos now?

1 Like

Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2013
olabode89:

Bwehehehehehe!

Nokia has plants everywhere their phones are sold, abi?

Zinox no go export go other African countries?
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by byko4all: 2:17am On May 26, 2013
HARDDON:

it isnt about visiting a 'building'. it is about the products and their supports. and i dont think you have had any first hand experience with their products b4. number that never connects, and do i have to leave what ever country i am to pay them a visit for a simple sound driver? simply shallow

answer this: why dont dealers stock their products if they are really qualitative?

why do they only sell to corrupt government agencies ?

poor thinking, poor quality, therefore needs political links to market their products.

NB: there is no laptop producer out there that dont have support and at the very least, a functional website.

if ever there lies challenges to getting such, third parties would gladly build some. but not low quality shytes like zinox systems.

if you so wish, mail me your address, id gladly parcel them and mail to you

HARDDON you better shut ur mouth if you dont know about zinox products.
Contact me for support

byko4all
SUPPORT ENGINEER
Zinox
Re: Zinox Completes New Digital Assembly Plant In Lagos by miketayo(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2013

dumb prick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Factors Limiting The Growth Of Internet In Nigeria? / Ask Me Any Question On Pc Problems / HELP: Destination Folder Access Denied Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.