Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists (10526 Views)

Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) / Nuella Njubigbo Marks Birthday With Hot New Photos As Her Husband Celebrates Her / Actress Empress Njamah Releases Photos From Her Vacation In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by GLeesMODEL(m): 7:54am On May 24, 2013
The Queen to over 15million Nigerian students Jasmine Nkem Mbonu the reigning Most Beautiful Student In Nigeria (MBSN Democracy 201) has released another sets of captivating photos of her on different costumes and also with a complete queenly regalia. Information reaching us is that she has an endorsement contract with a fashion house and that some organisations demand to use them for publications

Although,this is not the first the Queen will be releasing photo shoots of her as she did same about two months ago.
Click her site to view- www.mbsndemocracy..com

However, its on record that the Anambra state born lady has been a model and had been in romance with cameras right from her formative years. Something she started as one of those children's playtime pleasure.

The young beautiful undergraduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka who launched Queen Jasmine's Foundation recently in an occasion that attracted the likes of Prof.Dora Akunyili, Mrs Henrieta Agbata Commissioner For Women Affairs Anambra state, SA to Deputy Senate President, Mr. Mike Ekweremmadu etc, is set to take on rapists which is outlined as one of the projects of her foundation

The campaign and seminar with the theme : RAGE Against RAPE - RAR Campaign is particularly conceptualised to publicly condemn this degrading inhumanity to man. The objective is to crusade against it, expose their traits and tendencies and outline measure to avoid it or what to do as a victim.

Queen Jasmine Mbonu who was a special guest at the Miss FCT 2013 pageant held in Abuja on 18th of May,2013 had this to say to the media at the black carpet reception when asked about her foundation “ Jasmine Foundation works to ensure that a better and prosperous future is assured to orphans through sourcing of sound and sustainable educational provision and adequate health care' She further buttressed “ as MBSN Democracy,this prestigious crown gave me the responsibility to seek and maintain peace in all Nigerian Campuses as the Campus Peace Ambassador. By that commitment, the foundation is tasked to originate and organise seminars and symposiums that can engender peace and unity amongst students in our tertiary institutions across the federation at periodic internal"

The Queen was on her sparkling green gown with her green and white sash as she was indeed the cynosure of all eyes

The youth emancipation and empowerment program : RAR campaign is set for 28th of June, 2013 at Chike Okoli Entrepreneurial Center UNIZIK Anambra state.

It is pertinent to note that she managed by GLees Concepts LTD
~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~

Follow @gleesconceps Or Catch Us On BBM:2A8A304F

More on beauty queens click-
www.gleesconcepts..com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by galadima77(m): 8:30am On May 24, 2013
so?......yawns!
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by dopeJemi: 8:39am On May 24, 2013
mah use acid baff if dis girL na d most beautifuL student 4 nigeria.. Wtf! Dis girL aint as pretty as haLf of d girLs I see at unizik junction everydayangry

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Les: 8:39am On May 24, 2013
This lady is very beautiful..... But how will she fight against ra:..pe and still be wearing bum shorts and short skirts and opening her legs like dat considering d fact she's a beauty I wont be suprised wen wat she fight for happens to her.

Her campaign shouldn't be about ra...pe, it should be "women cover up urselves to prevent it" and it should start from her.....

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Nobody: 9:03am On May 24, 2013
She is against r a p e? Is spreading her legs open an attempt to lure out rapists and apprehend them? Not smart!

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by nellaluv(f): 9:26am On May 24, 2013
I think its a strategy, maybe she's opening her legs to lure the rapist to her then scream r a p e ... .. viola one rapist down cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by daviide: 9:37am On May 24, 2013
This gurl most beautiful student undecided abeg mah comot b4 headache start
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Nobody: 9:37am On May 24, 2013
dopeJemi: mah use acid baff if dis girL na d most beautifuL student 4 nigeria.. Wtf! Dis girL aint as pretty as haLf of d girLs I see at unizik junction everydayangry

You dey unizik?
I believe you
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by goldfish80(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2013
These beauty pagents are irrelivant...what exactly is she going to achieve? I mean rapists will view her pix and decide not to rap anyone again? undecided
The other day,I saw someone parading as Miss ambassador for peace, It got me thinking... Whats the theme for her office? Is she going to negotiate with boko haram? undecided angry
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by mysticgal(f): 9:43am On May 24, 2013
I dont see any Good in her campaign,1 great way to fighting rape is modesty which unfortunately this miss is not potraying.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Input(m): 10:09am On May 24, 2013
with this her dressing she will definitely get raped if she crosses the path of rapist

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Temismith(f): 10:44am On May 24, 2013
I cant find my spectacles, can sombody pls show me d beauty? undecided
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Tolexander: 11:09am On May 24, 2013
Smart gurl!

Wanna sharply use her tenure to gather money and influence before time runs out with one useless foundation she couldn't portray!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Nobody: 11:16am On May 24, 2013
Most beautiful student?
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by dellaziz(m): 11:48am On May 24, 2013
was talkn bout modesty on anoda post..i was said to b irrelivant..abeg shey make women dey waka up and down half naked all in da name of fashion ..e tire me o !
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by hennessy007: 11:51am On May 24, 2013
All I see is jealousy everywhere....Jasmine you rock dear,do your thing! Bigger you I pray!!.....
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by fabizon: 11:59am On May 24, 2013
Plz u guys shud leave our queen alone
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 24, 2013
she is indeed beautiful, looks like an Indian lady.I can sell my father's property just to have one night stand with her.
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by fasuyit: 12:15pm On May 24, 2013
for more info in buildng a website the basic step here are the tip

www.createwebsite2.com/the-basics.html
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by SlyIg(f): 12:18pm On May 24, 2013
dopeJemi: mah use acid baff if dis girL na d most beautifuL student 4 nigeria.. Wtf! Dis girL aint as pretty as haLf of d girLs I see at unizik junction everydayangry
Which Unizik junction wey you d see fine girls. You d lie o ...
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by SlyIg(f): 12:19pm On May 24, 2013
joeydozzy:

You dey unizik?
I believe you
i've never seen any fine girl for Unizik junction before. All d fine decent girls are in Holy Family Youth village reading their books.
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by segsxpendable(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2013
#searching vividly#....still cant see why they said she's battling against RA:PE...
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by segsxpendable(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2013
#searching vividly#....still cant see why they said she's battling against RA::PE...
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by dopeJemi: 2:15pm On May 24, 2013
SlyIg: i've never seen any fine girl for Unizik junction before. All d fine decent girls are in Holy Family Youth village reading their books.
shocked shocked shocked u no dey waka.. U don waka reach d cathoLic church side? Fine girLs fulL dat road oh, Supposing u be man, ur LeveL go stand I swear
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by dopeJemi: 2:17pm On May 24, 2013
joeydozzy:

You dey unizik?
I believe you
yes oh, buh I dey house nau sha
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by tyson55(m): 2:27pm On May 24, 2013
No doubt she is gorgeous !

If you think otherwise, post ya pics let's rate you.
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 24, 2013
Most Beautifl my cute ass....
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by kaytrovers: 2:58pm On May 24, 2013
hey people. lets not all forget that ra.pe is a psychological thing. whether a woman is naked or not, a ra.pist would ra.pe. it is an act of wickedness and inferiority. so even if she is barely clad or had turtle neck and long mary amaka skirt on, any man who wants to ra.pe a woman, will go ahead and ra.pe. so you all should chill. but lets admit one fact though, she personifies beauty.
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by sandibuzz: 4:13pm On May 24, 2013
SlyIg: i've never seen any fine girl for Unizik junction before. All d fine decent girls are in Holy Family Youth village reading their books.
fine girls live in temp.site too....
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by kolamilan(m): 5:20pm On May 24, 2013
she no fine jor.
Re: Nigeria's Most Beautiful Student Releases Photos As She Is Set To Battle Rapists by hennessy007: 5:49pm On May 24, 2013
She no fine shey? We agree......ur babe fine reach her ni?...mtcheew....nigeria can't and will never say good finz about them selfs rather its nonsense all of the time! Get a life people. She's making her pay...make urs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Called Out For Peeing On Herself At Yung6ix Pool Party [PICS] / Dammy Krane To Buy Land For A Fan / Top 10 Musicians Who Died Musically After One Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.