Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Space And Gift Of Laughter” Jim Iyke Labels Ghallywood Star Nadia Buari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Space And Gift Of Laughter” Jim Iyke Labels Ghallywood Star Nadia Buari (1137 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Space And Gift Of Laughter” Jim Iyke Labels Ghallywood Star Nadia Buari by kobbebu(f): 1:12pm On May 24, 2013

Now these two have been at it for some time…I mean..the whole we are just friends thing…..it is getting old!!!

When asked about whether or not they are really dating,they have both denied it,and continue to call themselves BFFs and nothing more.

Apparently Jim Iyke is still dating his Jamaican girlfriend Keturah Hamilton (who Confessed to their split a while back) and Nadia Buari’s high profile boyfriend is still some where in the shadows yet to be unveiled!!!…………but what is with these messages,calling themselves space and skittles…incomparable gift….!?

Read More:[url]naija366.com/my-space-and-gift-of-laughter-jim-iyke-labels-ghallywood-star-nadia-buari/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Uti Nwachukwu And Friends Back In The Day / Photos: Charly Boy Rocks New Pics / What Led To This Research,"sperm Makes Teeth White"-yvonne Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.