Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

What Led To This Research,"sperm Makes Teeth White"-yvonne Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Led To This Research,"sperm Makes Teeth White"-yvonne Okoro (1137 Views)

Yvonne Okoro Donates Borehole To Walewale (Photos) / Yvonne Okoro Sizzles At Her Brother’s Traditional Marriage (photos) / Who Is The Hottest: Yvonne Jegede, Yvonne Okoro or Yvonne Nelson? ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Led To This Research,"sperm Makes Teeth White"-yvonne Okoro by ossy10: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2013
The Ghanaian YVONNE OKORO has taken to his tweeter page and posted
what a i call an "Incongruent fact". she stated: "They say the best
whitening agent for ones teeth issperms…"
The post scientifically may have some fundamental facts, but thatis
not what a typical African wants to hear. All we want to hear is"THE
BIBLE SAYS...", and upon that Africa is ranking high in HIV
COUNTRIES...what a contradiction!
Click for photos here http://1.bp..com/-bYKQ0MSKm2A/UeynoIAieJI/AAAAAAAAAK8/2O0sXp4dLh4/s320/Yvonne_Okoro1-704186.jpeg

http://1.bp..com/-KBIJ2o_cJaA/UeynoYUNUfI/AAAAAAAAALI/ABl2pMwpq-g/s320/Yvonne_Okoroo-705397.jpeg
Due to that post, her fans attacked her from all angles, calling her a
bad girl, LovePeddler etc. However, theyoung Lady has however come to
defend herself:
"You guys smh, (shake my head) you took the sperm fact and took it to
a whole new level".
"So stating a fact about sperms or sex makes me a terrible role model,
am nothing but myself it's rather hypocritical to pretend it doesn't
exist."
...but wait, wetin carry her mind go there? Even though its true,
what prompted her to start making the research in the first
place...lol
or does she want white teeth?...guyz are not smiling ooo...*winks*

By nsecret

get more gist here www.nollywoodsecret.com

follow us on facebook@ www.facebook.com/actorssleepwithactrsses
get all the gists,updates,gossips,secrets etc., from www.nollywoodsecret.com and the entertainment industry in general.@ www.nollywoodsecret.com
Most importantly we repoort to you nothig but the truth, we unleash the secrets just as they come without any alteration whatsoever.
We are www.nollywoodsecret.com ...rallying for the truth.

thank you and God bless!

Re: What Led To This Research,"sperm Makes Teeth White"-yvonne Okoro by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2013
She may be right but such topic is best said with friends of close rang. Not in garri market
Re: What Led To This Research,"sperm Makes Teeth White"-yvonne Okoro by PrettyGaby(f): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2013
Okoro, I dey craze? why must you announce that you have hiv eh? anyway, keep whitening your teeth with 'em sperm. love ur smile
Re: What Led To This Research,"sperm Makes Teeth White"-yvonne Okoro by Ichel: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2013
Chai smh, sodom is back again

(1) (Reply)

Wayward Lifestyles Of Nigerian Celebs / How Cac's Pastor Kayode Abiara Trained His Children! / A Thread For Gulder Ultimate Search (the 10th Symbol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.