Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ (15132 Views)

Fally Ipupa And Nadia Buhari Getting Cozy During The 2014 BET Awards(photos) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by afronewww: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2014
Reality TV couple, Jim Iyke and Nadia Buari have a little son together and his name is Obama.
Well this is according to the way the information on Jim’s Instagram page is being decoded.

See Tweet here: http://www./2014/08/jim-iyke-and-nadia-buari-name-their.html

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Dreyl(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Who cares?if he like he should name the child Osama it's none of my bizness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by ilotriouzAY(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2014
Wat abt shekau

Fools

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by SweetyZinta(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2014
very annoying! Imagine d guts, a child conceived outside wedlock automatically becomes a #BASTARD. How will d name sound Jim Obama, Iyke Obama or Buari Obama? Lol. what a waste.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by safarigirl(f): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2014
SweetyZinta: very annoying! Imagine d guts, a child conceived outside wedlock automatically becomes a #BASTARD. How will d name sound Jim Obama, Iyke Obama or Buari Obama? Lol. what a waste.
I don't think you understand what a 'bastard' is.

A bastard is a child who has no father/can't identify his/her father. If we go by your myopic definition, then at least 75% of Nigerian kids are #BASTARDS, perhaps including you and/or your family members. Most first-born kids especially were born out of wedlock.

So before you go about making noise as if you're an untainted virgin, use your God-given brain. Perhaps the only difference between you and Nadia is that you never born pikin

54 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by azeeza(f): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2014
WORD!!!!
safarigirl: I don't think you understand what a 'bastard' is.

A bastard is a child who has no father/can't identify his/her father. If we go by your myopic definition, then at least 75% of Nigerian kids are #BASTARDS, perhaps including you and/or your family members. Most first-born kids especially were born out of wedlock.

So before you go about making noise as if you're an untainted virgin, use your God-given brain. Perhaps the only difference between you and Nadia is that you never born pikin

18 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by SweetyZinta(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2014

i don't have time to exchange words with U. But i think u need 2go back to primary3 maybe you will be able to learn dat making babies out of wedlock is producing Bastards. Its a pity you are going to mislead a lot of people. I will not blame ur mum 4ur upbring because am awoman and my mum is responsible. May God 4give U4 involving my family in this shit.

14 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
I thought this guy was just recently delivered from fornication and fornicating spirits. How come he's proudly still fornicating about town?

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by SAMBARRY: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
See bitterness, hate, bile and anger every where here undecided

nigerians can never be happy for a human being like them undecided

abeg am out joor.jeez! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by great664(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2014

thanks for correcting him, but u were a bit angry (rage) why making him to understand, u don't have to blame him, they are the less privileged academically and them as kettle love to call pot black, am happy for my Dad sha, he paid everything before I join the population of the world.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by great664(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2014
SweetyZinta: i don't have time to exchange words with U. But i think u need 2go back to primary3 maybe you will be able to learn dat making babies out of wedlock is producing Bastards. Its a pity you are going to mislead a lot of people. I will not blame ur mum 4ur upbring because am awoman and my mum is responsible. May God 4give U4 involving my family in this shit.
d last time I checked I blive a bastard is when the man the woman is pointing as d father deny and not being responsible for the child. Like d woman has upto 5bfriends, or she was rape and got pregnant etc, correct me if I am wrong

Have u seen d handicapped Boko Haram Arrested in Lagos Airport? Check it Here
http://ask9ja..com/2014/08 /handicapped-boko-haram- man-arrested.html

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Lumyboi(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2014

Could also mean a child out of wedlock. Learn to correct pple wtout insults. Hapi sunday

12 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by hensben(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2014

seconded...HI-5 for you

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
SweetyZinta: i don't have time to exchange words with U. But i think u need 2go back to primary3 maybe you will be able to learn dat making babies out of wedlock is producing Bastards. Its a pity you are going to mislead a lot of people. I will not blame ur mum 4ur upbring because am awoman and my mum is responsible. May God 4give U4 involving my family in this shit.
my mum is dead, so keep her out of your stewpidity.

You are not better than Nadia, at least she had the guts to have the kids. Most of you that make these comments have been having pre-marital s3x and aborting babies.

I'm not supporting their actions, but you are NOBODY to run them down, stop playing God and face your troubles

20 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by safarigirl(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Lumyboi:

Could also mean a child out of wedlock. Learn to correct pple wtout insults. Hapi sunday
it just annoys me when someone is pointing fingers when they're most likely much worse.

The difference between Nadia and that babe is most likely that Nadia had the guts to birth her baby. Nobody is perfect so there's no need to throw insults on an innocent baby, who gave her the right to call someone's child a bastard?

Happy Sunday abeg

12 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Lordseyad(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
Cute baby! Haters!! U no go rest? Hiaan! Buh y Obama though?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by fovic: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
I taught Obama is a Muslin name, wen did Iyke became one............Na WaOoooo
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by kunlesehan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmmm...dem for name the pikin ZMAPP

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by hensben(m): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2014
safarigirl: my mum is dead, so keep her out of your stewpidity.

You are not better than Nadia, at least she had the guts to have the kids. Most of you that make these comments have been having pre-marital s3x and aborting babies.

I'm not supporting their actions, but you are NOBODY to run them down, stop playing God and face your troubles

seconded again! HI-10

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Chubhie: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2014
I agree with you o jare. All these 21st century babies that are making a mockery of our traditional,cultural and religious beliefs the gods are watching you all in 3D and browsing una matter on top Iphones.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by hensben(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
make jim iyke marry her na...d babe fresh n beautiful....wet weed dey affect this guy.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chubhie: I agree with you o jare. All these 21st century babies that are making a mockery of our traditional,cultural and religious beliefs the gods are watching you all in 3D and browsing una matter on top Iphones.
not that she is not right but the did has been done but you have a point also.

Nigerians mistake hyping of life to be civilization.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Big4wig(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wen was nadia pregnant come to talk of kids undecided

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Tessy10: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by safarigirl(f): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
Chubhie: I agree with you o jare. All these 21st century babies that are making a mockery of our traditional,cultural and religious beliefs the gods are watching you all in 3D and browsing una matter on top Iphones.
what traditional beliefs are you speaking of?

There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria, they do not all share the same beliefs, be specific. Nadia sef is Ghanaian, so you go add Ghanaian beliefs on top, abi una think say na only una 'cultures and beliefs' dey?

Same thing goes for religious beliefs, or do you all think only Christianity and Islam exist?

You wey dey talk, you wan tell me say you never sabi woman? Or is it because nobody has come to you with a child? Make una dey form Mary and Joseph here

13 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2014
Big4wig: Wen was nadia pregnant come to talk of kids undecided
she's been scarce in movies for months now, I'm assuming it's within that period

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Chubhie: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
safarigirl: what traditional beliefs are you speaking of?

There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria, they do not all share the same beliefs, be specific. Nadia sef is Ghanaian, so you go add Ghanaian beliefs on top, abi una think say na only una 'cultures and beliefs' dey?

Same thing goes for religious beliefs, or do you all think only Christianity and Islam exist?

You wey dey talk, you wan tell me say you never sabi woman? Or is it because nobody has come to you with a child? Make una dey form Mary and Joseph here
Agreed I'm old school but you 21st century babes should do una things and not rob it on our faces and corrupt our kids in the process. I understand that times has changed and its now fashionable for women now to go naked on the streets. Some of US still appreciates the old Values.

8 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by SweetyZinta(f): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2014
we think alike bro. Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Chubhie: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2014
great664: d last time I checked I blive a bastard is when the man the woman is pointing as d father deny and not being responsible for the child. Like d woman has upto 5bfriends, or she was rape and got pregnant etc, correct me if I am wrong
It is an issue that comes when a man and a woman is not married. I then add legally,culturally,Religiously and Traditionally.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Chubhie: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
SweetyZinta: we think alike bro. Thumbs up!
Never back down in speaking your truth even if it means standing alone.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ by Chubhie: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
hensben: not that she is not right but the deed has been done but you have a point also.

Nigerians mistake hyping of life to be civilization.
It goes to expose two misguided baby adults. When they were knacking each other unprotected are they to expect otherwise. This is a deliberate attempt by them cos tis a fashionable norm these days.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezinne Uche Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Stunning Photos / Comedian Shortcut Holds 'Joke Bag Show' In Abuja, Releases Promo Photos / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.