Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Possible Solution To Cbt "NO RESULT YET" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Possible Solution To Cbt "NO RESULT YET" (902 Views)

You Are A Genius If You Have The Solution To This Equation. / Why Is Jamb Telling Me No Result Yet Someone Pls Refly / Laspotech And No Result For Part Time Students After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Solution To Cbt "NO RESULT YET" by jakesund(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2013
smiley sad alright it's so so official.I'm scared to death. i did my cbt on the 21st of may and till now I'm still in the dark, no result yet. shocked

this thread is intended to ease tension among cbt candidates and to rob minds about possible actions we can take to ensure that our results are not tempered with angry

for all cbt candidates that've checked their result Kindly state your time of exam and tell us if you were notified or not wink

save a life today cheesy
Re: Possible Solution To Cbt "NO RESULT YET" by robinicule(m): 6:32am On May 25, 2013
Did mine on may 21st as well in U.I, still telling me no result yet....scared cryDid mine on may 21st as well in U.I, still telling me no result yet....scared
Re: Possible Solution To Cbt "NO RESULT YET" by Drayzeal(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2013
I did mine on wednessday 23 of may @ UI n I receivEd dere sms on thursday containing mai result, bt mai fwnd dat we did it d same day is yet to receive is own,gudluck to u all

(1) (Reply)

ASUU STRIKE: Nigerian Students' Demand From Lecturers / Admision To International University Of Benin / Kwara State University Ŧo Change Name Ŧo ASSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.