Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,636 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Star In The East? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Star In The East? (795 Views)

Wise Men From The East, Joke Ofthe Day / Niggas From The East / Download Free Comedy Video : Bovi And Basketmouth Star In 'the Ride' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star In The East? by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 27, 2008
A woman takes her 16-year-old daughter to the doctor. The doctor says,
"Okay, Mrs. Jones, what's the problem?"
The mother says, "It's my daughter, Debbie. She keeps getting these cravings, she's putting on weight, and is sick most mornings."
The doctor gives Debbie a good examination, then turns to the mother and says,
"Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but your Debbie is pregnant - about 4 months, would be my guess."
The mother says, "Pregnant?! She can't be, she has never ever been left alone with a man! Have you, Debbie?"
Debbie says, "No mother! I've never even kissed a man!"
The doctor walked over to the window and just stares out it. About five minutes pass and finally the mother says,
"Is there something wrong out there doctor?"
The doctor replies, "No, not really, it's just that the last time anything like this happened, a star appeared in the east and three wise men came over the hill. I'll be darned if I'm going to miss it this time!"
Re: Star In The East? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2008
Pardon me, because am not in the mood to laugh undecided
Re: Star In The East? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:37am On Apr 28, 2008
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Re: Star In The East? by tytylayor: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2008
Re: Star In The East? by Aiphie(f): 11:27am On Apr 28, 2008
Not a new joke but funny all the way.
Re: Star In The East? by ifyalways(f): 4:04pm On Apr 28, 2008
lol
its star in the west now. sad
Re: Star In The East? by joey007(m): 4:12pm On Apr 28, 2008
a star with royal

(1) (Reply)

Hell To Hell Calls / Buying Monkeys / Rescue Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.