Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (828255 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls house, i try to make payment today in Lagos arnd Yaba, but all d banks i visited told me the network for the payment has been down, anybody in the same shoe wit me? If u happen to pay today in Lagos, pls which bank did u pay...reply needed pls.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Walexp(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
But what is d problm wit those banks coz I paid @ UBA I went to
Fidelty was told d network isn't up yet ......can some 1 jus xplain dis
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by arantess: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Walexp: But what is d problm wit those banks coz I paid @ UBA I went to
Fidelty was told d network isn't up yet ......can some 1 jus xplain dis
the problems have been rectified, i just applied for 2 peeps nw without any issues, printed and paid at the bank, got validation number, came back to the office and printed the final requirements....union bank....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by enifoghalemax: 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Can someone pls help with d edit link? I wanna edit my application. Pls
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by skiguy123(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
enifoghalemax: Can someone pls help with d edit link? I wanna edit my application. Pls
Edit tab is on d home page...make sure u r using a system nd not fone
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kcpumping(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
well,pls i tried applying for the immigration job bt couldnt proceed further,i got to where i am to read d terms and conditions and when i ticked d box make payment appeared.now my question is am i to print the payment information slip or to make payment cos when i clicked make payment it took me to one visa card advert and p4me stuff.kinda of confused.help pls am using my break period for this process, which has elapsed.....urgent responds ,thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by arantess: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
kcpumping: well,pls i tried applying for the immigration job bt couldnt proceed further,i got to where i am to read d terms and conditions and when i ticked d box make payment appeared.now my question is am i to print the payment information slip or to make payment cos when i clicked make payment it took me to one visa card advert and p4me stuff.kinda of confused.help pls am using my break period for this process, which has elapsed.....urgent responds ,thanks
click pay4me, choose a bank of choice and ur good to go
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Walexp(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fwend me plz were u given a printed hardcopy dat contains validation coz UBA actually gave it to me to write down I hope I haven't paid into wrong account sha oooooo
arantess: the problems have been rectified, i just applied for 2 peeps nw without any issues, printed and paid at the bank, got validation number, came back to the office and printed the final requirements....union bank....
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kcpumping(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
arantess: click pay4me, choose a bank of choice and ur good to go

tnx bro am doing dat now
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by arantess: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Walexp: Fwend me plz were u given a printed hardcopy dat contains validation coz UBA actually gave it to me to write down I hope I haven't paid into wrong account sha oooooo
either of the two...when i did mine, itwas the 2nd day afte advert and the bank couldnt print out so it was copied out on ma teller...but the ones i did today for friends was printed out...same thing
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Davedgr8(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
9c 1
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Davedgr8(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
arantess: either of the two...when i did mine, itwas the 2nd day afte advert and the bank couldnt print out so it was copied out on ma teller...but the ones i did today for friends was printed out...same thing
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by kcpumping(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
arantess: click pay4me, choose a bank of choice and ur good to go

pls guy do i have to go and pay before clicking continue....am at diff bank page?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Davedgr8(m): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Walexp: Fwend me plz were u given a printed hardcopy dat contains validation coz UBA actually gave it to me to write down I hope I haven't paid into wrong account sha oooooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Berniceakin: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
i just did mine without any issue,,i paid today and printed my acknowledgement slip today in less than 2mins. I didnt get any message sayin validation num invalid. I guess d site is now ok
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chesterlee(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
What kind of questions are we expecting for the Apt test?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by AiteeCutie(f): 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls does any1 have valid info abt d exam date and past qstns if possible.... Obasogie.itohan@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Anastar(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin Hey guys so lucky I've done mine. Paid nd did everything today! *dancing kukere*
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by afunmmy: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Apart from d exam purpose what order use do we need d ack slip for. Cos a friend of mine is having passport issues and we cant edit it because he has paid.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Taolyn4lif(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Interested in applying for the ongoing Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Exercise, stress yourself less: receive your application preview page then application slip/pre-payment acknowledgement slip via your email address all within 48 hrs. All you just need do is send the softcopy of your PASSPORT photograph and your application details with the format below:
*Title,
*Surname,
*Firstname,
*Middlename,
*The post you want to apply for
*Sex,
*Date of birth,
*email address,
*Telephone number,
*State,
*Local Government Area, *Permanent home address,
*Contact address,
*Preferred State of exam,
*Primary school attended (with start and end dates),
*Secondary School attended (with start and end dates),
*Tertiary Institution attended (with dates),
*Course Studied in Tertiary Institution
*Grade from tertiary Institution
*NYSC Certification Date
*NYSC Number,
*O-level exam type (e.g WASSCE, NECO) with five O-level subjects with grades and exam number
*Other qualifications (higher institutions).

Softcopies of passport photograph and application details should be forwarded to gstation28@gmail.com. The opportunity is for just first 10 people that will forward their details correctly.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by clemzo101(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Angel_777: u think my issue is not complicated enuff, when i share the same reg nos wth another person and whenever i try to edit, it is the person profile it brings, d same thing when printing the acknowledgement slip. Is it not better to re- apply

I had something complicated too I re registered and I got my slip printed today with the second registration, if u can't exercise some patience u cld reapply.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chidifrank(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
HELP!!!ls house, I have printed my pay4me slip, which bank should I pay d 1k to? Is it any of the banks that are on the site? Cos It seems I clicked fidelity bank while filling the form. But fidelity has not bin able to function. So am thinking of going to UBA to pay. CAN I PAY TO ANY BANK??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sanyahkod(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
chidifrank: HELP!!!ls house, I have printed my pay4me slip, which bank should I pay d 1k to? Is it any of the banks that are on the site? Cos It seems I clicked fidelity bank while filling the form. But fidelity has not bin able to function. So am thinking of going to UBA to pay. CAN I PAY TO ANY BANK??
The bank icons are not clickable for selection. So,yes you can pay to any bank.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by onwuegbunam: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls i wnt 2 knw wen de immigration exam will take pleac
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by tomiukah(f): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2013
I 'm so happy for u.......
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by tomiukah(f): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2013
Anastar: grin Hey guys so lucky I've done mine. Paid nd did everything today! *dancing kukere*

I 'm so happy for you cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Annchynony: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2013
undecidedPls house,some one registered for me and omitted my middlle name,ope it will not affect me.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Stevosty: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pls house is it compulsory that the printout be in coloured?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by lovina: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
lummyguy:
Bro u jes spoke my mind oooooo....d painful thing is dat nobody is yet to tell us he or she saw the advert...its just speculations...i wish sum1 cud get d advert, snap it and post it online

af used d same pay4me validation number to register for Airforce yesterday, but to mygreated surprise immigration would nt accept the validation number even after my 1k as being deducted for the yeye recruitment.....dis is nt my 4th online payment...dis is my first time of dis rubbish....Peeps am warning again.....Its a Scam....but d painful thing is dat u would have fallen victims b4 u realised just like me......and more annoying is that dis Scammers are getting richer by the minutes......

Skyguy123 i sincerely agree with u that they af syndicates and agents everywhere......d money dem go make no go be small money ooooo

I have done mine and printed out my acknowledgement slip. The Validation number take time before it can be accepted online, When you pay you will have to wait for another 2days before it can be accepted online. Keep trying, you will get through

As any1 gone to the bank? what are the banks saying?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Oluabayomi1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Stevosty: Pls house is it compulsory that the printout be in coloured?
No! just make it black n white. All da best
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Anastar(f): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yea thanks.
tomiukah:

I 'm so happy for you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.