Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,485 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (828263 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by clemzo101(m): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
ade$ola9792:
please somebody should help me out here oh, i wanted to print out my acknowledgement slip and its bringing out someone else information. And i have paid already, so cannot edit my application. Is there a way out please?

Jiust send a mail and be patient, dey will rectify it.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by clemzo101(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
bigtt76:

No need paying anoda. Send your application number to support@pay4me.com and they will help retrieve it.

U were right but impatience is not good, I just paid anoda 1k and I ve my validation code funny enough dis afternoon dey sent me a mail with my missing validation code, now I ve two application number and validation codes but I'm yet to print as it told me to wait afta 2working days,..thanks for ur input even though I didn't hid ur advice
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jimikata(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
twaintoy: Asked him same question, waiting for his reply though.
guy you can take the info to the bank.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
@All,Will those that apply with SSCE(immigration asst) and ND(asst inspector) participate in the attitude test or their name will just be shortlisted for interview.Pls i need your response.Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Anastar(f): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls guys which bank is fast to make the payment in Festac Lagos? Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by naijaimporter: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nigeria Immigration Service Massive Graduate Recruitment 2013
visit
http://getlatestjobsinnigeria..com/2013/09/nigeria-immigration-service-massive.html to apply
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by naijaimporter: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by LobsanRampa(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
pls I filled the form, saved and preview and print the preview page.I now want to continue with my registration but can't find the right button but I have my number I.e.
IMM44**********.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
clemzo101:

Jiust send a mail and be patient, dey will rectify it.
Thanks, will do that right away
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Angel778(f): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls house i need ur help. i was able to view my acknowledgement slip but funny enuf it brut out the data of another person, including d persons pics sha ring d same applicatn nos wth me. pls wat do i do? shld i re-apply?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by maximum5: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
House abeg how many months is immigration tranning, and their basic salary scale as an immigration officer and whether if they pay any money after bein commissioned as an officer
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by feranmines: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
How To Successfully Apply for
Nigeria Immigration Service
Recruitment 2013
The online application for Nigeria Immigration
Service Recruitment 2013 is still-on and we
discover that a many people are having
difficulties applying for these Nigeria
Immigration Service positions advertised via
the Federal Ministry of Interior.
All candidates with Validation Number not
found or incorrect issue, please be persevering
as I just got from a reliable source that its
being worked on step-by-step. It's a problem
with the fee entrance which is being resolved
and hopefully before this present week sprints
out you all can print out the validation number.
Note that the submission closes on the 20th of
October 2013, so don't fright because you still
have time.
It was furthermore documented that some
persons erroneously pay funds into their
eWallet account and considered that they've
paid for the submission because the eWallet
recharge receipt has Validation Number too ...it
is not the correct validation number. If you
have laden capital into your eWallet, go back to
the recruitment site and click on the Edit
Application tab, enter your Application ID
(format IMMxxxxxxxxxxx) into the field and click
on Search. If form comes up, make sure your
details are correct. Click on Save and Proceed
to go to the next page where you select the
eWallet option and proceed with your payment
fully.
Below are the steps for everyone to follow:
Step 1: Log on to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site
http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/registration/
select
Step 2: Select Service Arm being applied to
Step 3: Fill out the forms displayed and click on
Save and Proceed to submit your application
Step 4: On successful submission of application,
you will be redirected to the Pay4me Payment
page where you are required to select any
payment option of your choice.
Payment Options
Bank Option: Select this option if you wish to
pay at any of the designated bank. Print out
the acknowledgment and take along with as it
contains details of the payment to be made.
eWallet Option: Select this option if you have
an existing eWallet Account (login credentials)
on Pay4me with adequate funds to cover the
payment required.
Note that you will also need your 4 digits PIN
number to complete the payment process.
Card Option (Interswitch – Master Card
Naira and Verve/ VISA Card): Select this option
if you intend paying with any of the card types
mentioned above.
On being prompted to login, click on Yahoo,
Google or Facebook Icon and follow the
instructions.
After Payment
After payment with any of the payment options
selected, a successful Payment Receipt will be
issued out to you containing the Validation
Number.
Log on back to the CDFIPB eRecruitment Site
and click on the Acknowledgment Slip tab
http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/
registration/acknowledgment and enter
Application ID and Validation Number
respectively.
If you are faced with any difficulties, please
contact the following with issue details
Pay4me: support@pay4me.com (Payment
Issues)
Drexel Technologies:
cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com
(Application or Validation issues)
Note: the eWallet and card options has been
disabled temporarily but will be up by 18th
September 2013. But as today (23rd Sept.
2013), It seems the CDFIPB site is still having
payment processing issues, because this
information is still displayed on the site:
Dear valued applicants, please note that our
payment processor is experiencing technical
difficulties and as such you may encounter
payment problems. Please bear with us while
we work with them to fix the problem quickly.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may
have caused you.
Wish all the candidates applying Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sammsimm(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Angel_777: Pls house i need ur help. i was able to view my acknowledgement slip but funny enuf it brut out the data of another person, including d persons pics sha ring d same applicatn nos wth me. pls wat do i do? shld i re-apply?

i'm experiencing d same thing, i hope u ar nt d guy frm Edo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by valorlking55: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
@all, please extend your hand of connection and help to me. I believe God uses people to help people. my email is starcrystal8@yahoo.com
Next levels
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Angel778(f): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
sammsimm:

Pls i am from edo. do you have my acknowledgement slip displayed on ur page plssss? what is the name on ur slip plsss...... Email me: tosinidowu01@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sammsimm(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2013
Angel_777: Pls i am from edo. do you have my acknowledgement slip displayed on ur page plssss? what is the name on ur slip plsss...... Email me: tosinidowu01@yahoo.com

CHECK UR MAIL
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Angel778(f): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2013
sammsimm:

ve checked my mail bt cant place the one that is urs........ Are u d one who sent blackberry messenger chat? temmyagboola@..... Or u are nduka.... Or diipo. Pls which one is urs. Pls mail the names on ur acknowledgement page to me for confirmation so that we can know the next step to take. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by segunmoyin(m): 1:23am On Sep 26, 2013
I don't know why some of you dont use to listen to news . It has been suspended for further notice because of the N1000 payment.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 4:08am On Sep 26, 2013
CHARLOE:
i paid twice (2k gone) with my access bank atm and still didn't get d validation number, just a blank screen. can they help me, since i didn't use pay4me.

Why you guys behaving like you are not learned enough? Pay4me is the payment service provider managing the payment part of the application. They have various payment channels - Bank, eWallet, Interswitch and Visa so when you say you did not use 'Pay4me' you're confusing things.

If you have your application ID send it to them via email.

Note you guys should desist from using Mobile fones to apply ...go to a cafe!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Lobsan Rampa: pls I filled the form, saved and preview and print the preview page.I now want to continue with my registration but can't find the right button but I have my number I.e.
IMM44054225780.

Click on the Edit Application and continue from there following the instructions on the site.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Walexp(m): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Hello ppl is it dat d prob paying into banks has been resolved dat we can now pay
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by clemzo101(m): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Angel_777: Pls house i need ur help. i was able to view my acknowledgement slip but funny enuf it brut out the data of another person, including d persons pics sha ring d same applicatn nos wth me. pls wat do i do? shld i re-apply?

If u are patient they will rectify it, just send a mail to dem cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com don't bother calling because dos guys dat receive calls don't knuow anything, the ones dat handle emails are better. But patience is the key, dats if u are ready to wait, I was impatient and rushed to re register and my complain was rectified few hours I paid for anoda one.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by clemzo101(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Walexp: Hello ppl is it dat d prob paying into banks has been resolved dat we can now pay

That I can't say but I paid to the bank yesterday and got my validation code.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by clemzo101(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2013
bigtt76:

Why you guys behaving like you are not learned enough? Pay4me is the payment service provider managing the payment part of the application. They have various payment channels - Bank, eWallet, Interswitch and Visa so when you say you did not use 'Pay4me' you're confusing things.

If you have your application ID send it to them via email.

Note you guys should desist from using Mobile fones to apply ...go to a cafe!

Oga stop acting like u know too much, there are 2 payment options there, the use of atm card is one den pay for me, if u use ur ATM to pay, u dealt directly with the bank without 3rd party, pay4me is anoda payment platform on its own, so don't insult the guy he knows wit he's saying by asking if pay4me can help resolve his isssue.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by clemzo101(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2013
sammsimm:

Just send a mail to cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com, they will rectify, but u will gve to be patient.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by valorlking55: 7:42am On Sep 26, 2013
@Angel _777, am Nduka. thanks

Angel_777: ve checked my mail bt cant place the one that is urs........ Are u d one who sent blackberry messenger chat? temmyagboola@..... Or u are nduka.... Or diipo. Pls which one is urs. Pls mail the names on ur acknowledgement page to me for confirmation so that we can know the next step to take. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigtt76(f): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2013
clemzo101:

Oga stop acting like u know too much, there are 2 payment options there, the use of atm card is one den pay for me, if u use ur ATM to pay, u dealt directly with the bank without 3rd party, pay4me is anoda payment platform on its own, so don't insult the guy he knows wit he's saying by asking if pay4me can help resolve his isssue.

Pay4me is not another payment option my dear ...it manages the payment process of the application and the use of your ATM cards (Interswitch and VISA) are all integrated to the platform for applicants to access. I know what I'm saying so don't try to mis-inform people. I'm trying to help out here but you guys don't seem to understand the process. When you get to the page where the various options are ....kindly look at the URL (web browser address and see if you don't see https://pay4me.com/xxxxxxx

Nor vex o!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Angel778(f): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2013
clemzo101:
Just send a mail to cdfipb.support@drexeltechglobal.com, they will rectify, but u will gve to be patient.
u think my issue is not complicated enuff, when i share the same reg nos wth another person and whenever i try to edit, it is the person profile it brings, d same thing when printing the acknowledgement slip. Is it not better to re- apply
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by awodun: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2013
valorlking55: how reliable is ur source. I had 26th initially.

quote author=jimikata]morning guys, i learnt that, the exam comes up on the 30th of october...
pls if u av any info on the past questions and guidelines ,kindly send to jokeawodun@yahoo.com{HELP SOMEONE}
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:26am On Sep 26, 2013
jimikata: morning guys, i learnt that, the exam comes up on the 30th of october...
pls where are u learning it from. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by gistextra(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013

Nigeria Immigration is recruiting into the following job positions, suitable and qualified candidate's can apply. The job Positions are as follows

Categoty A:

Job Title: Assistant Superintendent 11 – CONPASS 08

The Entry Conditions For Assistant Superintendent 11 – CONPASS 08

. Applicant or candidate must possess a Bachelors Degree From a Recognized University
Click here to continue reading..

http://www.gistextra.com/nigeria-immigration-job-2013-bschndondgcessce/
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Walexp(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
I just paid @ UBA challenge ibadan now but was jus given a written code to put online now , but wen I got online it started tellin me I should wait for two working days b4 I can print I tot sum ppl testifies dat dey printed deirs immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.