Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (828023 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Elemental(m): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2013
jamesbridget13: yes but i dont knw when
Ok. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by waleeman: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Hello am new on this trend just wanna knw may be one can use his/her drivers license
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
haychPee:

Pls wt abt som1 lk me dat paid tru payArena (Access Bank) am having the same issue 4 d past 1 week now...wch email address ll I send to?
They ar nt pickin ma calls.

twaintoy: Na wa for immigration oo abi na pay4me. Today dat i was prepared to pay, went to 4 different banks, was told no network, till i finally settled for union bank. I was so happy i could pay after the whole waka about, got back to the cafe and typed in my validation number, i was dazed when i saw, "sorry, your acknowlegement slip is not ready, please try again after two days" Shock cash me instanta. Before i mail the pay4me pple about this isshh, please who else is in my shoes? I wanna know.

haychPee:

Pls wt abt som1 lk me dat paid tru payArena (Access Bank) am having the same issue 4 d past 1 week now...wch email address ll I send to?
They ar nt pickin ma calls.

Stil try dis procedure, dats wat som guys r doin n dey r makin way, giv a try n blive it works for u too

[quote author=Ponmsi)
Hi friends,
This post is to help anyone that is in a fix about how
to print his/her acknowledgement slip after payment &
is being told to wait for 2days.
Firstly, send a mail to support@pay4me.com. Let your
mail contain your application number, transaction
number, bank name & location & also your validation
number. Also make it clear to them in your mail that
your complaint needs an urgent consideration &
solution 'coz of d time frame i.e before 20th.
Secondly, try calling any of the numbers on the CDFIPB
site i.e d recruitment site & lay your complaints.
Note: you'll have to be tracking your email so as to
know when they send you a reply or an update on your
enquiry.
Take care & I wish you all well.....cheers.
(/quote)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
waleeman: Hello am new on this trend just wanna knw may be one can use his/her drivers license
Drivers licence is one of the valid means of identification in Nigeria meaning it can serve . Cheers
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by twaintoy(f): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
obisite:

Stil try dis procedure, dats wat som guys r doin n dey r makin way, giv a try n blive it works for u too

[quote author=Ponmsi)
Hi friends,
This post is to help anyone that is in a fix about how
to print his/her acknowledgement slip after payment &
is being told to wait for 2days.
Firstly, send a mail to support@pay4me.com. Let your
mail contain your application number, transaction
number, bank name & location & also your validation
number. Also make it clear to them in your mail that
your complaint needs an urgent consideration &
solution 'coz of d time frame i.e before 20th.
Secondly, try calling any of the numbers on the CDFIPB
site i.e d recruitment site & lay your complaints.
Note: you'll have to be tracking your email so as to
know when they send you a reply or an update on your
enquiry.
Take care & I wish you all well.....cheers.
(/quote)
Thanks brother.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by tonero4urch(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hello house, anyone with the immigration past question should pleased forward to me @ tonero4urch@yahoo.com.
ASAP
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls who knows can i use my national id card
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2013
talk2davoo: Pls who knows can i use my national id card
No,use toilet Id card. Mtcheeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Oluwacolded: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2013
NOTICE DISCLIAMER

PATH-WAY TUTORS KUBWA ABUJA IS THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE NIS PAST QUESTIONS AND ANY OTHER TRANSACTION DONE WITH OTHER INDIVIDUALS IS AT OWNER RISK WE HEREBY WISH TO VINDICATE OURSELVES FROM ANY DENTING IMAGE.

WE WISH TO THANK THOSE THAT PURCHASED THE PAST QUESTIONS BOTH ONLINE AND IN OUR OFFICE THAT GOD WOULD CONTINOUSLY BLESS YOU AND WE PROMISED TO GIVE Y0U BEST OF IMFORMATION IN SECURING YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THE NIS

BOTH THE HARD AND SOFT COPY IS AVALIABLE

FOR THE HARD COPY VISIT OUR OFFICE-POSITIVE STEP ACADEMY OPPOSITE DAY BY DAY NUR/PRI SCH KUBWA PW ABUJA

FOR THE SOFT COPY CONTACT 08139018012

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Mr man enough of dis ur marketing. I thought u've opened a thread 4 dis ur marketing stuff,why thronged here with dis again.
Oluwacolded: NOTICE DISCLIAMER

PATH-WAY TUTORS KUBWA ABUJA IS THE SOLE DISTRIBUTOR OF THE NIS PAST QUESTIONS AND ANY OTHER TRANSACTION DONE WITH OTHER INDIVIDUALS IS AT OWNER RISK WE HEREBY WISH TO VINDICATE OURSELVES FROM ANY DENTING IMAGE.

WE WISH TO THANK THOSE THAT PURCHASED THE PAST QUESTIONS BOTH ONLINE AND IN OUR OFFICE THAT GOD WOULD CONTINOUSLY BLESS YOU AND WE PROMISED TO GIVE Y0U BEST OF IMFORMATION IN SECURING YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THE NIS

BOTH THE HARD AND SOFT COPY IS AVALIABLE

FOR THE HARD COPY VISIT OUR OFFICE-POSITIVE STEP ACADEMY OPPOSITE DAY BY DAY NUR/PRI SCH KUBWA PW ABUJA

FOR THE SOFT COPY CONTACT 08139018012

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Additives(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Pls, are dey goin to alert us 2ru phone or mail about d exam or dey wil just advertise it on public media?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
jovial99: No,use toilet Id card. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
lolz,hope they wil accept it
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by xbigwigx(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks all for your contributions here.. I appreciate everyone here making it lively..
Pls when we look forward to having the exams pls update us
Finally pls forward to me the pass question of the exam if u got 'em. Bigwig200912@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by sharubutu(m): 12:53am On Oct 16, 2013
xbigwigx: Thanks all for your contributions here.. I appreciate everyone here making it lively..
Pls when we look forward to having the exams pls update us
Finally pls forward to me the pass question of the exam if u got 'em. Bigwig200912@yahoo.com thanks

Sorry to ask, but which of the positions did you apply for?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by rushj(m): 7:03am On Oct 16, 2013
wedn is d exams comin up pls?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nairaboby: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2013
Still having any problem on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting, or about the exam past question or way out tell us (quencyniyi@gmail.com)
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:01am On Oct 16, 2013
talk2davoo: Pls who knows can i use my national id card
which kind question be this abeg.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by khadeejahabbas: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2013
Saint Chukz: Take them all with you and present anyone on that day at your venue. This is not a serious ish...that NL should decide for you, am sure you are over excited and just want to make a comment.

I didn't ask 4ur opinion mister, if u can't ansa in a polite &respectful manner y den comment? Please I didn't come here to b insulted or to insult any1, so jst respect urself.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2013
Additives: [color=#006600][/color]
Pls, are dey goin to alert us 2ru phone or mail about d exam or dey wil just advertise it on public media?

I guess it wil b tru fone, sms tin. Though emila myt b use too.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by jimikata(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2013
k
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Preciousify(f): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2013
I hope to start my application dis nite.pls d cert of medical fitness i hv is for 2011,i got it in fedpoly's medical centre.can i use it? I'm nt a novice in computer bt i dnt hv certificate in computer training.pls would dat affect my chances?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by olamideh: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wonder why are their much speculations about "past questions" .I means in the other threads..№ insults please. I am only asking why are we nt discussing d main things again. its not only about the exam that matters, I believe there are still many things included..that we all need to discus than this buying and selling of past questions..thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by olamideh: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2013
I wonder why are their much speculations about "past questions" .I means in the other threads..№ insults please. I am only asking why are we nt discussing d main things again. its not only about the exam that matters, I believe there are still many things included..that we all need to discus than this buying and selling of past questions..thank you all.[b]I wonder why are their much speculations about "past questions" .I means in the other threads..№ insults please. I am only asking why are we nt discussing d main things again. its not only about the exam that matters, I believe there are still many things included..that we all need to discus than this buying and selling of past questions..thank you all.[/b]I wonder why are their much speculations about "past questions" .I means in the other threads..№ insults please. I am only asking why are we nt discussing d main things again. its not only about the exam that matters, I believe there are still many things included..that we all need to discus than this buying and selling of past questions..thank you all.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by afunmmy: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
Preciousify: I hope to start my application dis nite.pls d cert of medical fitness i hv is for 2011,i got it in fedpoly's medical centre.can i use it? I'm nt a novice in computer bt i dnt hv certificate in computer training.pls would dat affect my chances?

Go get a new med cert cus dat wan is outdated cus it 2yrs gone.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chalxdon(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Someone is still not able to print the acknowledgment slip after paying. Two mails have been sent to support@Pay4me.com and still no solution. Pls, what can be done?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
chalxdon: Someone is still not able to print the acknowledgment slip after paying. Two mails have been sent to support@Pay4me.com and still no solution. Pls, what can be done?

Chalsman!
wink u folow? Hav u try callin d numbers on d site, giv a try...
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by landolt: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
IMMIGRATION...................pls, can someone tell me how the exam question is been ask and the type of question been asked. news about IMMIGRATION
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by twaintoy(f): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2013
Preciousify: I hope to start my application dis nite.pls d cert of medical fitness i hv is for 2011,i got it in fedpoly's medical centre.can i use it? I'm nt a novice in computer bt i dnt hv certificate in computer training.pls would dat affect my chances?
I havent done mine. Please, when are we to tender this medical fitness certificate?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
olamideh: I wonder why are their much speculations about "past questions" .I means in the other threads..№ insults please. I am only asking why are we nt discussing d main things again. its not only about the exam that matters, I believe there are still many things included..that we all need to discus than this buying and selling of past questions..thank you all.[b]I wonder why are their much speculations about "past questions" .I means in the other threads..№ insults please. I am only asking why are we nt discussing d main things again. its not only about the exam that matters, I believe there are still many things included..that we all need to discus than this buying and selling of past questions..thank you all.[/b]I wonder why are their much speculations about "past questions" .I means in the other threads..№ insults please. I am only asking why are we nt discussing d main things again. its not only about the exam that matters, I believe there are still many things included..that we all need to discus than this buying and selling of past questions..thank you all.
Don't mind them. I wonder how some people dat parades themselves as graduates do reason sometimes. As if writing d exam or scoring 100/100 gives one d job. The people dat knows what it takes 2 get d job are seriously into it. Believe me,so long dis NIS recruitment is involved,70-80% names of candidates 2 be recruited has already been compiled. I'm not bragging neither am I showing dat I know it all but I tell u dere is already existing list now whc forms part of d candidates dat will be issued APLs. I'm ever loyal & ever ready 2 accept all insults as regards dis post.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
@jovial & olamide kudos 2 u guys. Tnk God dat some people can stl reason deep.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Walexp(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
We all too are not disputing ur fact dat ppl who are going to be recruited has been cleared off but dey will still leave a little space for we dat don't know any oga but I have one oga that is far better dan oga I have one king of all kings that is JESUS he makes way where there seems to be no way I guess dat's wat most of all confide in
merlina: @jovial & olamide kudos 2 u guys. Tnk God dat some people can stl reason deep.

Why are some people so desperate 2 purchase dis
NIS past questn paper of a thing? Believe ye
me,when I logged in 2 see what is happening in dis
forum,I discovered dat dis particular thread has
been converted 2 marketing thread. I myself went
as far as demanding 4 d past questn in one of d
threads cos I know it can never be real & someone
was able 2 forward d stuff 2 me. You know what I
can't help it but 2 burst out laughing. But I 'm not
disputing d fact dat dere exists smart guys who can
make money tru any means at least by compiling
questns & selling it. In d first place who says dat
scoring 100% in d NIS exam qualifies one 2 get
recruited? Well let me sound it clear 2 d house dat it
works not like dat. The truth of d whole stuff is dat
those dat will be issued APLs are already known.
Even before d date d online applicatn
commenced,there is already an existing list whc
comprises of d candidates dat will be recruited.
Thank God someone has analysed d number of
candidates 2 be recruited whc is 5000. The only
advice I will give is if u knows any oga at d top,try 2
make use of him dat is if dere is stl any slot left. I
don't speak becos I wish 2 speak or I knows it all.
The very day dis recruitment exercise was put on air
(9/9/2013),I was d person dat announced it in one of d
rooms d nite b/4 dat date(8/9/2013) being sunday
nite. Check it at www.nairaland.com/1049878/nigeria-civil-defence-corps-immigration. I'm not trying 2 discourage anybody but just
wants 2 remind us dat dis is naija. Things are really
happening. Shalom!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.