Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (828251 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Army Dssc And Ssc Recruitment Is Out For 2013/2014 / Thread For 2013/2014 DSS Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by rasheedow(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2013
You people no dey here word of droping of ur Email adderess.
See this today news
24-yr-old nabbed for defrauding US
couple of $42,497
on november 22, 2013 at 12:32 am in news
The suspect, Olafinraye Adedamola
BY EVELYN USMAN
LAGOS — Operatives of the Special Fraud
Unit, SFU, Milverton Road, Ikoyi, Lagos have
arrested a 24-year-old man who posed as a
lady to defraud a United States of America
couple of $42,497, purportedly for the
purchase of a property in Lagos.
The suspect, identified as Olafinraye
Adedamola, admitted the offence while
being paraded yesterday.
He was said to have connived with a
Malaysian lady to defraud the couple. The
Malaysian lady, according to him, was his
Facebook friend, adding that he had
intended to use the money to further his
studies in a tertiary institution.
How he was arrested
Explaining how the artisan who trained in
aluminum works was arrested,
spokesperson for the unit, Ngozi Isintume-
Agu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, said:
“An intelligence report dated September 24,
2013 from Nigerian Financial Intelligence
Unit (NFIU), Abuja addressed to the
Commissioner of Police, Special Fraud Unit
(SFU) alleged that one Olafinraye Adedamola
opened a USD Domiciliary Account No.
273/6980678251/0 with the Demurin, Ketu,
Lagos Branch of Sterling Bank Plc and
through suspicious circumstances,
cumulative sum of USD 42,497 was paid into
the account by unsuspecting victims abroad
between August 13, 2013 and September
16, 2013.
“The suspected illicit inflows were followed
by immediate cash withdrawals by the
suspect who appeared to have no known
affiliation with the international depositors.
“SFU operatives swung into action and
investigation carried out on the domiciliary
account revealed that $18,129.92 is still left
in the account and a lien was immediately
placed on the account.
“The suspect was traced to his house at 7,
Agidi Road, Oshogun, Alapere, Ketu, Lagos
but he evaded police arrest and his father, a
proprietor of a moribund driving school,
feigned ignorance of his son’s whereabouts.
However, the fleeing suspect was later
apprehended by the Police.
“Olafinraye Adedamola who posed as a lady
named Janet was born in 1989 in Kosofe
LGA Ketu, Lagos.
“An artisan who trained in construction of
aluminum but currently a driving instructor
in his father’s moribund driving school
located in Ketu, Lagos claimed he met a
Nigerian at a conference in Malaysia who
introduced him to the victim who requested
that he purchased property for him in
Nigeria which was the basis for the
disbursement of the money into his account
and that he had already bought a building at
Ogba, Ikeja for N4 million and that the
documents were with him.”
I intended to further my studies with the
money— Suspect
Adedamola who noted that this was his first
attempt, said he first met the couple on
Facebook and in the course of their
discussion, booked for a meeting in
Malaysia.
According to him; “I posed as Janet on the
Facebook, using a white woman’s
photograph. I told the couple that I was an
estate manager and convinced them to buy
property in Lagos.
“Since they have not been to Nigeria, they
asked us to meet elsewhere and when I
stumbled on a business conference that was
holding in Malasia, I booked the meeting.
“On reaching Malaysia, I told a Facebook lady
friend to pose as Janet after telling her what
to say. That was how the deal was struck
and they paid the dollar equivalent of N3.4
million into my account. I intended to use
the money to further my studies because I
am determined to be a graduate. I used part
of the money to travel again to Malaysia for
leisure in August.
“My regret is that I was caught at the end
because I used my genuine data to open the
account. I guess it was because it is my first
time.”
The suspect, according to Isintume-Agu, will
be charged to court.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
[size=15pt] pls! Mayb we should try up dis link n allow pass question mailers to continue dia post, if dis link below wil suit our focus, let anyone has reasonable info concernin d exam date, and "we" beg u all pass question seekers, jut try n help us adhere to dis, dis insult and other exchange of words is jut getting out of hands.

Thks

www.nairaland.com/1496671/nigeria-immigration-exam-date

[/size]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Itohan2(f): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
Pls i ve tried to adhere to d idea of not posting comment on past questions request but pls i think am seriously in need of it.
Am browsing wit my phone and i can't get d link dat u people are talking about.
I will be very grateful if anyone in d house can send d past questions to my email:
itbaby2@yahoo.com
Thks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Oba3011: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
[quote author=bountiouz]

maxwellss9, ijohill, nduagubac, otunbaodunaro, ephilex3011, edlynnoel, adorite02, santosderico47, .amadice86

wao thanks so much,God bless u.study mood activated

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Skyrex(m): 5:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Pls som1 should help me with d past questions nd answers, so as 2 enable me 2 read extensively. Am currently using my phone. Gr8 thks 2 dos dat shows concern. My e-mail address: smartsamchuks4real01@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by daret002(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Any genuine information on the examination date?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by daret002(m): 6:43am On Nov 23, 2013
But truth be told, its a slap on NIS not to have standard plan for this recruitment exercise. They collect 1,000naira from each applicant and kept mute since?

Nigeria is a mess! SHAME ON NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Erukulele(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2013
daret002: But truth be told, its a slap on NIS not to have standard plan for this recruitment exercise. They collect 1,000naira from each applicant and kept mute since?

Nigeria is a mess! SHAME ON NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE

The way some of us address issues without adequate knowledge of what is on ground is worrisome, how on earth can you blame NIS for an exercise they are not actively carried along or you can't differentiate between civil defence, immigration, fire service and prison board from Nigeria immigration service, only the contents of their websites shows a magnificient difference, know it now and henceforth that cdfipb is solely responsible for this recruitment, after immigration others will follow since they have the backing of the interior minister.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
I
submitted my Cv to FCMB since August and they invited me for aptitude
today....mehn! if una see as Bsc/HND graduates plenty today ehn. Job-hunting finz for naija no be beans ooo. Come see some "BIG BOIZ" with EODs and Toyota Highlander even come crest th exam too.

G-MATZ work wella sha....

My success is guaranteed in God.

peepz, whyl waiting for NIS, pls mk una dey try oda places too ooo. It is pretty dangerous to put all your eggz in one basket.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by obisite: 6:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
Incase u got brewerie invites, let's folow dis thread n share views

www.nairaland.com/657647/nigerian-breweries-calling/17
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by alimat216(m): 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
hello rummies
please some one should help me with the NIS past question papers to my e_mail as follows: alimat216@gmail.com
thanks and may GOD bless you.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by xtayle(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2013
poundsmaker:
I've sent you, check your email. Good morning guys.

Bros, I beg you. Pls send it to me as well - xtayle@gmail.com

God bless u.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by dadyjoe: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
GEN. ADAKOLE:
I
submitted my Cv to FCMB since August and they invited me for aptitude
today....mehn! if una see as Bsc/HND graduates plenty today ehn. Job-hunting finz for naija no be beans ooo. Come see some "BIG BOIZ" with EODs and Toyota Highlander even come crest th exam too.

G-MATZ work wella sha....

My success is guaranteed in God.

peepz, whyl waiting for NIS, pls mk una dey try oda places too ooo. It is pretty dangerous to put all your eggz in one basket.
Pls as he said we should not put our eggs in one basket we should be trying other organisation as we await this one God will see us through this job searching in jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by themilola: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2013
I beg all of una for this house I need NIS past question pls my email adress is :-odedinatemilola@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2013
Hello friends, I was given a text message to come for an interview at surulere . Did anybody receive such message. The interview is scheduled for this week. Kindly advise me nairalanders.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by naijaobi(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2013
NGOZI1983: Hello friends, I was given a text message to come for an interview at surulere . Did anybody receive such message. The interview is scheduled for this week. Kindly advise me nairalanders.
ur statement is not complete...
The message is from where, from who, for what? Did u apply for it? Or u mean NIS sent u a text? Clarify more..be specific..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2013
NGOZI1983: Hello friends, I was given a text message to come for an interview at surulere . Did anybody receive such message. The interview is scheduled for this week. Kindly advise me nairalanders.

It's a scam.I receive somtin of such months bac.
Jus ignore it,as if notin enters ur phone.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2013
Piresios:

It's a scam.I receive somtin of such months bac.
Jus ignore it,as if notin enters ur phone.
Thanks a million. I will heed to your advise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by toycom001(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2013
Please, can anyone send the nis questions and answers to me? The mail is toycom001@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2013
lol, shebi na because na chick ask nw na eim mk una cool dwn answer am abi. If 2 say d name sound lik guy own nw una 4 dn ask am weda e no c d name of d thread or fire am wit talk like una go cary fire me nw. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by Dandybutix: 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
ricky alphonsus: lol, shebi na because na chick ask nw na eim mk una cool dwn answer am abi. If 2 say d name sound lik guy own nw una 4 dn ask am weda e no c d name of d thread or fire am wit talk like una go cary fire me nw. Lol
@Ricky, U DON START ABI? TAKE TIME, CHECK D THREAD TOPIC B4 COMMENT!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ifedayosol(m): 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2013
Yes u r ryt...if na guy now, sm pipu 4 don shout on am say sebi dem warn u not to drop mail address anyhow. Hahahahaha, as dem see NGOZI, dem reply politely
ricky alphonsus: lol, shebi na because na chick ask nw na eim mk una cool dwn answer am abi. If 2 say d name sound lik guy own nw una 4 dn ask am weda e no c d name of d thread or fire am wit talk like una go cary fire me nw. Lol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ifedayosol(m): 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2013
Dem go soon invite u com surulere for interview too....
toycom001: Please, can anyone send the nis questions and answers to me? The mail is toycom001@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by poundsmaker(m): 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2013
Who no like woman, abeg leave the guy alone.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by chas22: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2013
xtayle:

Bros, I beg you. Pls send it to me as well - xtayle@gmail.com

God bless u.
bros, send it to me too, charlesobafemi@rocketmail.com
bless u
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 8:44am On Nov 25, 2013
My guy, na God do am, no be man. Abi u won turn to chick? Anyway, na favour from above.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by NGOZI1983: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2013
ifedayosol: Yes u r ryt...if na guy now, sm pipu 4 don shout on am say sebi dem warn u not to drop mail address anyhow. Hahahahaha, as dem see NGOZI, dem reply politely
'' ladies first'' I no dey there when oyibo talk am. Na favour from above.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by bigbussy(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2013
My fellow officers in the house, as we longing for the exam/interview date, I pray for God's mercy to see us through.

Likely exam Questions and Answers:

Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete
floor without cracking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack!

Q. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall,
how long would it take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built.

Q. If you had three apples and four oranges in
one hand and four apples and three oranges in
the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands. (Good one)

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. you will never find an elephant with one hand.

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. No Problem, He sleeps at night.

Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what
it will become?
A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that.

Q. What looks like half apple ?
A: The other half.

Q. What can you never eat for breakfast?
A: Dinner.

Q. Bay of Bengal is in which state?
A: Liquid

Best of luck

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ekea8747: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Pls can som1 send me d past question @ email = ekea87@yahoo.com.
Tanx
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by ekea8747: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2013
We r 2geda
obisite: Incase u got brewerie invites, let's folow dis thread n share views

www.nairaland.com/657647/nigerian-breweries-calling/17
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by poundsmaker(m): 11:17am On Nov 25, 2013
bigbussy: My fellow officers in the house, as we longing for the exam/interview date, I pray for God's mercy to see us through.

Likely exam Questions and Answers:

Q. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete
floor without cracking it?
A. Concrete floors are very hard to crack!

Q. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall,
how long would it take four men to build it?
A. No time at all it is already built.

Q. If you had three apples and four oranges in
one hand and four apples and three oranges in
the other hand, what would you have?
A. Very large hands. (Good one)

Q. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
A. you will never find an elephant with one hand.

Q. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
A. No Problem, He sleeps at night.

Q. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what
it will become?
A. It will Wet or Sink as simple as that.

Q. What looks like half apple ?
A: The other half.

Q. What can you never eat for breakfast?
A: Dinner.

Q. Bay of Bengal is in which state?
A: Liquid

Best of luck

Lol.

lolzzzzzzzzzzz, I beg all of una make you no follow this gmat question ooo as some people might be looking for similar answers when they come across similar questions ooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? by femikaka(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2013
Where in surulere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (96) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.