Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (57080 Views)

. / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Wsdm: 5:56am On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i dont understand why christians are ready to believe any other absurd news (especailly anti-islamic and anti-Pagan ones) but are not willing to belive this one, calling it fake and stuffs. christianity has already caused so much scandal. how much more. this is not fake news, but fake religion.
You are very very OK. Look at what our country have turned to in term of immorality since the christians have been ruling? And every act of evil,they justify it with sporous defence.

2 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by mobilecrewnett: 5:56am On May 27, 2013
grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by DaddyBlack: 5:58am On May 27, 2013
smh

nanny o: big
hypocrite! Let them beat all d madness off him. my annoyance is on
forniation n hell threat he was swearing when he just finished or abt to
commit one. finally, no respect for God? putting condom inside the
Bible.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by tunscolo(m): 5:59am On May 27, 2013
Laff af kill me
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Noali: 6:04am On May 27, 2013
Wsdm:
You are very very OK. Look at what our country have turned to in term of immorality since the christians have been ruling? And every act of evil,they justify it with sporous defence.

So who do you want to rule? The Muslims or Pagans abi?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Lovine: 6:06am On May 27, 2013
YOU PEOPLE ARE FUNNY, SO ANYONE WHO PREACH GOD'S WORD IS NOW A PREACHER OR A PASTOR, BUS PREACHERS ARE BEGGERS WHY,BECAUSE AFTER THEY ASK FOR MONEY, SECONDLY, THOSE THINGS HE MENTIONED ARE THEY GOD'S PROBLEM? READ YOUR BIBLE AGAIN
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by geozone: 6:22am On May 27, 2013
this makes for a good joke too
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by coputa(m): 6:30am On May 27, 2013
What is wrong if condom is found on a preacher...is condom meant only for sinners,righteous people also use it to protect themselves..
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by KokoBeware: 6:38am On May 27, 2013
Cool story bro...
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by IAMBREEZY: 6:42am On May 27, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jane121: 6:42am On May 27, 2013
I also preach safe sex! Safe sex is good!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 6:43am On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i dont understand why christians are ready to believe any other absurd news (especailly anti-islamic and anti-Pagan ones) but are not willing to belive this one, calling it fake and stuffs. christianity has already caused so much scandal. how much more. this is not fake news, but fake religion.
they won't call it fake news if the man was a muslim....hypocrites....shiooorrr
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Reachyrich(f): 6:49am On May 27, 2013
Nawa ooooo
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 6:50am On May 27, 2013
if this preacher man is a muslim...all the Xtian would be here to insult islam as if muslims are perfect!!! reading through the comments I hardly found a muslim or pagans insults....so what yah All could say is (its a fake news) and defending lies...hypocrites.....shioorrrr....

2 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by phreakabit(m): 6:51am On May 27, 2013
Dailypost as source seems very credible. . . #Disappointed by the quality of threads making the front page. But then again Nairaland is quit reminiscent of the circus. So, I guess no wrong has been done.

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 6:55am On May 27, 2013
Lmfao..... This is.......*I dont even know what to say*
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by equily(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2013
well,,,,,,,,,,D truth is dat none is Holy Bfore Our GOD. btw, y mst he put d CD in his bible? Souls won by character are more stronger in d LORD to d souls won by words
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by fennels007(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2013
There's nothing absolutly wrongt wit d preacher. d listners should've had a 2nd thought. Is it ilegal/imoral to b in pozetion of condom? Is d preacher maried? Maried to a lady living wit hiv? what of birt control? Does d church condemn al d above?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by leonshom(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2013
Probably,d man has reasons for keeping d condom close 2him, cuz I don't see d reason to kip within him when he was preaching if he doesn't have d reason,cuz d bus aint his home. And if its d oda way round,then, God knows best !
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by leonshom(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2013
leonshom: Probably,d man has reasons for keeping d condom close 2him, cuz I don't see d reason to kip within him when he was preaching if he doesn't have d reason,cuz d bus aint his home. And if its d oda way round,then, God knows best, and I stil dnt see d reason 2beat sum1 2d point of Coma,supoz d police didn't resque him, he wuld av bin killed,all dis r barbaric acts by modern pple ! !
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 7:10am On May 27, 2013
Hahahahaha,ma stomach 1 burst o.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Summersland(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2013
cheesy grin grin grin Oga ooooooooo
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Toktee(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2013
As God is every where,so is the devil but whosoever set this pastor up must surely receive punishment from God,did they descend on him him cos pastors are restricted from using condon or how;well this is end times.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Solozzo(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2013
[quote author=Chosen4ever]If you have accepted Jesus Christ into your life, and your sins are forgiven; then you do not need to continue in those sins. It is not 'once saved,forever saved'. Somebody who is saved can still backslide, if he/she is careless, and goes back to his/her sins and remain in them. That's the reason the Bible said in 1Jn 5:18 that,'We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not'. And in 1Peter 1:15 - 'But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 1Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Therefore, you have to ask God in prayer continuously to sanctify your heart, as in 1Thessalonians 4:3 'For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication': And in 1Thessalonians 4:7 'For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness'.
To be holy, you need to continue to study the Bible, pray always, cut off from sinful friends who wants to pollute your mind. Do not lie, fight, commit any immorality, do not watch or listen to satanic,demonic inspired,corrupting music and video that will defile your heart, and take you to hell.If somebody dies in sin, he or she will go to hell; notwithstanding if the person was once saved; what matters before God is your current spiritual state.
Finally, anybody that decides to kill himself or herself will go to hell. God forbids suicide.
/quote]

I hope condoms no dey inside your bible o. Check inside your bible first o!!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by huptin(m): 7:24am On May 27, 2013
Wsdm:
So those immorality started with xtian rule? U these people with your righteous indignation. Even an idiot knows how the religion of peace have transformed the whole world into a peaceful global village.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Innodon(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2013
9ja no dey carry last. Funny news nowadays. The other it is in Asaba nd today it is in Lagos. I dey laugh. Inside bible not even inside his pocket.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by oiseworld: 7:31am On May 27, 2013
I wanted to ask what was wrong if condoms fell from the preacher, it could mean anything, but he went ahead to say he also preaches safe sex, that safe sex is good. If what he meant was fornication and adultery then, Let God be the Judge.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by usayab(m): 7:32am On May 27, 2013
Lolz!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by legendsilver(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2013
naija na wa
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by oiseworld: 7:38am On May 27, 2013
azeezlateefah: if this preacher man is a muslim...all the Xtian would be here to insult islam as if muslims are perfect!!! reading through the comments I hardly found a muslim or pagans insults....so what yah All could say is (its a fake news) and defending lies...hypocrites.....shioorrrr....

Sharrap diaaa !!
Do you know how many atrocities Muslims commit on a daily bases? They are soo much that's its not worth discussing. The religion is not a target of the devil they are his own, that's why almost every thing is acceptable to them.

the devil's aim is to bring down the church, so any little thing he makes public trying to derail people from the truth and from God.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by RodPascololo: 7:38am On May 27, 2013
Savages, u beat a man into coma Jux becuz a condom fell from his Bible.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by kalufelix(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2013
adetsim:

Na women dey quick fall that kind fall. Only God know the kind spirit wey dey dey inside women wey dey make them fall. I trust men, they always standa gidigba, no shaking.
ah dey tells yhu...ah dey fear this gals o
1001 demons...assorted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.