Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Propaganda And Improved Power Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Propaganda And Improved Power Supply (511 Views)

APC Was Relying On Lies, Propaganda And Federal Might To Take Rivers- Wike / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Propaganda And Improved Power Supply by tatosh: 7:03pm On May 24, 2013
I have not had light in my residence for the past four days and running, before those four days the power situation has been terrible to say the least.
Then I read the newspaper, and any source of Nigerian news and notice some characters in and out of government talking some megawatt jargons, singing praises to GEJ for improved power supply in Nigeria.

Then I ask myself, is there another Nigeria?
What is going on with us Nigerians? Have we completely lost our dignity such that we can't even see that we don't have light in our homes and offices

All I hear is improvement of power yet I can't even see or feel it. Am I the only person that can see that there is something realy wrong with this government?

I need answers people
Re: Propaganda And Improved Power Supply by Phyllipson(m): 7:50pm On May 24, 2013
lwkmd
tatosh: I have not had light in my residence for the past four days and running, before those four days the power situation has been terrible to say the least.
Then I read the newspaper, and any source of Nigerian news and notice some characters in and out of government talking some megawatt jargons, singing praises to GEJ for improved power supply in Nigeria.

Then I ask myself, is there another Nigeria?
What is going on with us Nigerians? Have we completely lost our dignity such that we can't even see that we don't have light in our homes and offices

All I hear is improvement of power yet I can't even see or feel it. Am I the only person that can see that there is something realy wrong with this government?

I need answers people
lwkmd
Re: Propaganda And Improved Power Supply by tatosh: 8:58am On May 25, 2013
YES

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Tells Fleeing Terrorist Not To Give Up / A Case For Canceling The 2015 Elections / VIDEO: My Grouse With President Jonathan And His Anti-amaechi Gang — Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.