Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election (25168 Views)

Governors Reject Death Penalty For Looters / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra / Governors Reject Autonomy For Local Government Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 8:59am On May 25, 2013
DivideUs:

how can this much dumb sh*t come out of a single brain?
Expect much much more.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by aburo7: 9:03am On May 25, 2013
Akpbabio is a traitor
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Rhino5dm: 9:05am On May 25, 2013
ckkris: IBB wey take picture with Amechi wan use Amechi to scatter South-south. As for South-east, who born monkey? [/b]The Middle-belt de kampe. Hausa people done kill dem tire. Amechi is just an agent of confusion. But they have exposed themselves too early for 2015. Jona go now know who be enemy wey de eat with'im.

^
Stop lying! The only thing IBB will do to win south east is to release more houses to igbo leaders.

Our own Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu
Ojukwu is in the news again. This time he is asking the Igbo
to support IBB for his presidential ambition in 2011. His
reason: IBB was the president who released all his fathers’
property seized during the civil war and kept by the federal
government for 23 years after the war. [b]As I write this Ikemba
Nnewi is deploying foot soldiers to all nooks and crannies of
Igboland to campaign for IBB

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 9:12am On May 25, 2013
zuggy: Well, Amaechi and his co-horts shld by now understand one thing. Nobody fights govt and succeeds, even at the end tinubu will still jetision his party's canditate and secretly enter into an agreement with GEJ, events will still end up in GEJ's favor
Atiku that controlled Yar'Adua's political structure tried it against Obasanjo, & it failed. Amechi's area boy mentality is not a threat at all. Game on.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 9:16am On May 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

^
Stop lying! The only thing IBB will do to win south east is to release more houses to igbo leaders.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/article/no-ikemba-nnewi-igbo-cannot-support-ibb
Please don't derail this interesting thread. You sound more intelligent than most Nairaland rubbish.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Nobody: 9:17am On May 25, 2013
figment232: Learner like u.See when it comes to the presidential election all governors from the ss ,sw and part of the north wud vote enmasse for GEJ.So dont use this rigged NGF election as a yard stick to judge the outcome of 2015 elections.Buhari wud be on his own

Hey, Paranoid donkey, I dont recall him mentioning Buhari anywhere in his post.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by truly: 9:18am On May 25, 2013
pro01:

Most posters here are indeed.'learners'. Like I mentioned in another thread, Amaechi's 'victory' is a Pyrrhic victory. By even insisting on contesting that election - as if he was desperate to challenge the gods to a wrestling bout - he has brought home ant-infested firewood so he must worry about the inevitable visitation of lizards.

It is unprecedented in the history of the NGF for governors to openly reject the election results and declare their outright refusal to recognise the supposed winner. The implications are ominous for the clown parading himself as NGF chairman. If he has any sense left, he would resign immediately and focus on governing Rivers State for the very little time he has left to enjoy immunity.

It is also unprecedented in the history of this country to deny an incumbent the opportunity to seek re-election
Did Jonathan not do it to Sylva?

People like you see Amaechi quest for 2nd term as wrong because it heats up the polity
Why don't you say the same about Jonathan's quest for 2nd term
Please apply same rules to all!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Rhino5dm: 9:18am On May 25, 2013
ckkris: Please don't derail this interesting thread. You sound more intelligent than most Nairaland rubbish.

cool
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Nobody: 9:19am On May 25, 2013
ckkris: Amechi is now the deluded POLITICAL LEADER OF HAUSA/FULANI, & THE ISLAMIC FACTION OF THE YORUBA NATIONS. Great achievement for a minority southern Nigerian. After betraying his mentor Dr Peter Odili, Amechi has now mindlessly betrayed all southern Nigerians to the Hausa/fulani that assume they are born-to-ruin Nigeria. Amechi has never been a political leader of his Ikwerre Nation, and they may not follow his alliance with unreliable IBB & co. How will the Rivers State PDP responds to all this? Atiku tried it in 2007 and Adamawa State PDP shooed him away into political oblivion via ACN. Amechi may choose to go, ALONE like Atiku, through APC. There will be no one to betray hereafter.

Instead of you to use the little change you got to satisfy ur hunger pangs you waste it at cyber cafes all over Nigeria. Youre one individual Ive never seen post anything but hate and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by figment232(m): 9:20am On May 25, 2013
Yazmin:

How many of your guvnors stepped down during their re election bid in 2011. Did ur paymaster also step down during his bid?
Are u saying GEJ should step down in 2015 so that 'he literally conducted his own election which was effectively rigged'...in ur words?...
Use ur brain to post, no the free MB's u have.!
So U re supporting the rigging of the election by AMAECHI? U really have a fish brain
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ucheokpara100(m): 9:21am On May 25, 2013
wat amused me more here is we 're talkin important tin som people postin advert, mind u dis una make 10million in a month advert y all una generation still dey poor since una knw hw 2 make ten million under one hour?
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 9:22am On May 25, 2013
Thank God that Jang was defeated by his so-called fellow northern governors that voted for Amechi.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Clerverly: 9:23am On May 25, 2013
ckkris: Please don't derail this interesting thread. You sound more intelligent than most Nairaland rubbish.

Oh boy! take am easy now, you go soon develop hbp angry angry angry. abi na you be jonathan? since yesterday na so you just dey cry all over the internet including facebook.....you follow dey thief oil subsidy money

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by dougivilla(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2013
gbame:

The election was not rigged. They were just disappointed that their candidate lost and they are not prepared to accept Amaechi as Chairman.
We were not there and cannot say for sure what transpired between the 36 or so criminals.

Don't bet your ''balls''!! Its possible an election never took place, maybe, just maybe the smarter half of the thieves in 36 government houses, outsmarted the other and went to press with their own story.

Keep an open mind!

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 9:26am On May 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Instead of you to use the little change you got to satisfy ur hunger pangs you waste it at cyber cafes all over Nigeria. Youre one individual Ive never seen post anything but hate and ignorance.
Hi King of Lagos. But I enjoy your contributions. Eko oni baje ! The truth is you people done finish pata pata.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by truly: 9:28am On May 25, 2013
Pedagogue: D reasons Akpabio and his 'PDP Governor's forum' have given shows how unintelligent they are!!!

They said Amaechi ought to have stepped down as the Chairman of the forum b4 the election was held - Why did they agree to go on with the election since they knew this!!! Since they conceded to that arrangement and proceeded to vote, it is now too late to cry!!!
Apart from this, Akpabio nay GEJ were just clueless as to how best to defeat Amaechi..they had lined up the Governors of Katsina and Bauchi b4 finally settling for Gov. Jang at the last minute!!!Political dis arrangement of the highest order!!!

GEJ and AKPABIO's tactics is obvious- if Amaechi wins, Governors loyal to GEJ should back out of the forum and declare another person as winner. With that, d Governors forum will die a natural death!!!

Medusa and his kiss of death. Everything I touch turn to ashes

Pedagogue:
But whatever may be the case, the fact still remains that GEJ's camp must be sweating over Amaechi's victory. If GEJ could not prevail on PDP governors to vote in his candidate, how can he clinch the party's ticket in 2015?

* I was really stunned to see the Gov of Ondo state being tossed around like an houseboy by Gov. Akpabio in d interview he granted! Mimiko is fast turning to GEJ's south west puppet!!!

Labour party has always been a puppet
It cannot give birth to anything other than a puppet
The chairman of the same Labour party says people have been unfair to Jonathan
You wonder if he Is chairman of PDP or chairman of Labour

http://ynaija.com/politico/stop-insulting-gej-labour-party-chairman-warns-nigerians/

What some will do in order to stay in power or be close to power. The man has died in some people
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Nobody: 9:28am On May 25, 2013
ckkris: Hi King of Lagos. But I enjoy your contributions. Eko oni baje ! The truth is you people done finish pata pata.

Who is "You People"? Bro, all I want is a better Nigeria so clowns like yourself can have a fighting chance in life.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 9:31am On May 25, 2013
Clerverly:

Oh boy! take am easy now, you go soon develop hbp angry angry angry. abi na you be jonathan? since yesterday na so you just dey cry all over the internet including facebook.....you follow dey thief oil subsidy money
Na wa o. I no like facebook & I no get facebook account. But I de enjoy all these wuru wuru people wey de resist change that President Jona de introduce to make Nigeria better.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 9:36am On May 25, 2013
kingoflag:

Who is "You People"? Bro, all I want is a better Nigeria so clowns like yourself can have a fighting chance in life.
Boy, you're in my eighteen. And FIGHT you will get. I mean Nigerian kind of rofo rofo. Like Adedibu did. Up UMBLELAS.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by Gbawe: 9:37am On May 25, 2013
truly:

It is also unprecedented in the history of this country to deny an incumbent the opportunity to seek re-election
Did Jonathan not do it to Sylva?

People like you see Amaechi quest for 2nd term as wrong because it heats up the polity
Why don't you say the same about Jonathan's quest for 2nd term
Please apply same rules to all!

Thank you. Those insisting on GEJ getting a second term conveniently and dishonestly forget what he did to Sylva.
Very few Nairalanders ever shed sentiments and sectional bias to think or talk as you do.

Of course opposition to GEJ's will be strong. This is why I keep saying that GEJ should go and test his own popularity starting from the PDP primaries because I know what he will deservedly get due to how his opportunism and desperation to retain power, which has led him to betray everyone, will now come back to haunt him.

You cannot ride roughshod over others and keep expecting them to support you. Worse still, when you appreciate that their support is not forthcoming, you want to openly bully it out of them.

Something will give. It always does. Politicians, no matter how much they love money and inducement, will, at some stage, stand against perceived treachery, lack of honour, divisiveness and an attempt to cower everyone. GEJ supporters will never see it, because they always present him as a messianic victim when he is anything but that, yet it is very obvious to all objective folks that GEJ's divisive, bullying and treacherous antics will only unite friends and foes determined to see him go in 2015.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ballabriggs: 9:39am On May 25, 2013
OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!

So Jonadunce did not take Asari to vote at the forum ehn?

Choi, I laugh in Hausa-Fulani. Asari for next chairman of Governors forum.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by hakanai(m): 9:45am On May 25, 2013
HAH: Of the 19 votes gotten by amaechi 10 are from the opposition and 9 from PDP so how can this ode Akpabio say PDP regects amaechi when almost half of his vote came from PDP guys

I wonder o! Even Ameachi ,the last i checked dey PDP. So what exactly does Akpabio mean by PDP gov. Wonders shall never end.
make una leave Ameachi Alone jor,!
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by tallceejay(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2013
KnowAll: [size=18pt]if the so called Nigerian elites and leaders, the "cream-dela-cream" of our society can rig a simple election involving 36 individuals then we have some serious issues in that country undecided , how then can we ever conduct a free and fair elections involving millions of people[/size]?

I beg to disagree...You don't have to be a tout to rig elections or cream dela cream or elite...its called Politicking. Always remember that people will always play dirty. How dirty are you willing to roll in d mud and dirt is the question
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ballabriggs: 9:49am On May 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Something will give. It always does. Politicians, no matter how much they love money and inducement, will, at some stage, stand against perceived treachery, lack of honour, divisiveness and an attempt to cower everyone. GEJ supporters will never see it,because they always present him as a messianic victim when he is anything but that, yet it is very obvious to all objective folks that GEJ's divisive, bullying and treacherous antics has united friends and foes determined to see him go in 2015.

Divisiveness, that is what worries me. And not just plain divisiveness, it is done in a very crude way such that thugs like Asari threaten the whole Nigeria and call a people "parasites", absolutely vile and disgusting. If you are an ethnic minority and you spread hate and divide, you are the biggest dolt because when it boomerangs, it is sure to hit you and consume your people. But Jona does not care about the ethnic minorities, they don't care about the South South and Ijaw people. Jona is a selfish man only interested in controlling resources into his pocket with Alams.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 9:52am On May 25, 2013
ballabriggs: OVOKO! OVOKO!! OVOKO!!!

So Jonadunce did not take Asari to vote at the forum ehn?

Choi, I laugh in Hausa-Fulani. Asari for next chairman of Governors forum.
If you see Asari you will run away like a dog. Asari is a rugged MUJAHID. Leave that one & blow grammar on cyber space. Asari own na REALPOLITIK.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by dougivilla(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Thank you. Those insisting on GEJ getting a second term conveniently and dishonestly forget what he did to Sylva.
Very few Nairalanders ever shed sentiments and sectional bias to think or talk as you do.

Of course opposition to GEJ's will be strong. This is why I keep saying that GEJ should go and test his own popularity starting from the PDP primaries because I know what he will deservedly get due to how his opportunism and desperation to retain power, which has led him to betray everyone, will now come back to haunt him.

You cannot ride roughshod over others and keep expecting them to support you. Worse still, when you appreciate that their support is not forthcoming, you want to openly bully it out of them.

Something will give. It always does. Politicians, no matter how much they love money and inducement, will, at some stage, stand against perceived treachery, lack of honour, divisiveness and an attempt to cower everyone. GEJ supporters will never see it, because they always present him as a messianic victim when he is anything but that, yet it is very obvious to all objective folks that GEJ's divisive, bullying and treacherous antics will only unite friends and foes determined to see him go in 2015.
Some months or weeks ago, GEJ was clueless, timid, dumb and inactive today he is a bully and high handed.

Is it that you guys are confused or looking for whom to confuse?

Assuming I was not a Nigerian or living in Nigeria, which version am I supposed to believe?
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by ckkris: 10:04am On May 25, 2013
Make una leave Asari out of this nonsense grammar of no political effect. Asari & his group possess sufficient resources, and the willingness, to so damage pipelines that Nigeria will not be able to sell even one barrel of crude oil. When you subsidy looters rig Jona out, then Asari will show.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by hakanai(m): 10:05am On May 25, 2013
kuljay: Let's think about this, now let's remove all d opposition Governors dat voted 4 Amaechi because dey won't participate in PDP convention 2 select d Presidential Candidate. If u count d few PDP Governors dat supported Amaechi how wil dat win d GEJ PDP Governors dat r supporting him 4 re-election. The PDP Governors dat r supporting GEJ is more compare wit dos againt him, so its stil difficult 4 Amaechi 2 excel under PDP Governor in determing GEJ re-election. That's my calculation!

You forgot to factor in the part that the primaries is all about pdp,as such even GEJ oponent will come from pdp. Likely an ex gov. Why do u think that gej team is working so had to hijack the NGF?its a vital key for state control. In groups only a few gov would reject gej. While in secrecy plenty more would.Atleast gej didnt see ameachi coming.like wise anuthing can happen.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by truly: 10:09am On May 25, 2013
dougivilla: Some months or weeks ago, GEJ was clueless, timid, dumb and inactive today he is a bully and high handed.

Is it that you guys are confused or looking for whom to confuse?

Assuming I was not a Nigerian or living in Nigeria, which version am I supposed to believe?

Jonathan continues to morph based on the advice he receives. He is president and an A380 cannot accommodate all his advisers
But when he speaks expempore, you will see the real Jonathan
He is not the sharpest president or most charismatic but I will not blame him for those. They are God-given or God-witheld
However I blame him for insincerity. He used to moan that people are disployal and will betray etc
Has he been loyal to all his previous supporters
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by lookmangiw(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2013
abbakacici: My assumption governor that vote for jang are in SE Abia Anambara Ebonyi Enugu SW is ondo SS bayelsa cross river delta akwa and in north plateau benue katsina bauchi taraba kaduna and 16th might sokoto or kebbi
kebbi precisely. Sokoto couldn't have given their votes to pro GEJ candidate.
Re: PDP Governors Reject Amaechi's Election by truly: 10:23am On May 25, 2013
ballabriggs: Divisiveness, that is what worries me. And not just plain divisiveness, it is done in a very crude way such that thugs like Asari threaten the whole Nigeria and call a people "parasites", absolutely vile and disgusting. If you are an ethnic minority and you spread hate and divide, you are the biggest dolt because when it boomerangs, it is sure to hit you and consume your people. But Jona does not care about the ethnic minorities, they don't care about the South South and Ijaw people. Jona is a selfish man only interested in controlling resources into his pocket with Alams.

ckkris: Make una leave Asari out of this nonsense grammar of no political effect. Asari & his group possess sufficient resources, and the willingness, to so damage pipelines that Nigeria will not be able to sell even one barrel of crude oil. When you subsidy looters rig Jona out, then Asari will show.

As if oil producing countries are not in the minority
Let people take their oil and walk
Were I to become the president, only drugs will be paid for by oil money
I will cap the wells. Heaven will not fall. And see if we will not survive after 5 years!

My case against Asari is not about oil, everyone who supports Asari's outburst is a CRIMINAL
Where is he getting bullets from? If it is illegal for BH, Ombatse to get bullets, why is Asari different?
Why is Asari saying that there should be no election? What is the purpose of having one is Jonathan is the only acceptable winner?
Since it is wrong for Boko Haram to try to secede why can Asari call people parasites who will never rule again. Isn't that a call for those "parasites" destined for eternal enslavement to secede?

ckkris: When you subsidy looters rig Jona out, then Asari will show.

Rig? But Jonathan has perfected the electoral system. Hasn't he? Or is he planning to resign before the next election?

The subsidylooters are the administration that spent a record N2+trillion on subsidy
Not the administration that spent only N600b
And the looters and Maina are doing what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Advancing Flood Waters In Lokoja (Updated) / Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV / I’m Running Lagos N3bn Less Than Fashola Did – Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.