Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,176 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event (20508 Views)

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic / Comedian, Princess Looking Chic At Ushbebe Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 25, 2013
She looks nice. Love the shades :-)
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by MzXtacy(f): 1:29pm On May 25, 2013
Lakayana: Is she beautiful? I have even looked for the beauty with a microscope yet could not find it hmm one man's ape is another man's babe.
i bet u're one BABOON urself! Sadist radarada!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by MzXtacy(f): 1:32pm On May 25, 2013
babyosisi: She always looks like a man facially
Here she looks like Howard Stern
sorry but u're Not funny
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Vado(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2013
I really dig this chic. Not the prettiest but definitely got me.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Omobarca: 1:44pm On May 25, 2013
val_dee:

It's sarcasm madam. Where is your sense of humor?
lwkmd. Under her dunlop.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Enyinneya(f): 2:03pm On May 25, 2013
Nice pix[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by prosper86: 2:06pm On May 25, 2013
Abeg nairaland una no go kill person wit laughter
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by adorable29(f): 2:45pm On May 25, 2013
Yellow ugly shoes?! Spoiler!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by toprealman: 3:31pm On May 25, 2013
More like an Mgbeke to me.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by mardon: 4:25pm On May 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
U must be fashion blind, there's nothing wrong with the color combo

Maybe you should be the one assessing your fashion skills, what do you know about colours.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by halldvrdvn: 5:17pm On May 25, 2013
Is she just coming from prayer meeting?
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Lakayana: 6:30pm On May 25, 2013
MzXtacy: i bet u're one BABOON urself! Sadist radarada!
calm down why drink pandol for another man's headache. I no even know sai e go pain you reach like this I swear I for no use the microscope look her I for my ordinary eyes sorry you hear.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 25, 2013
Sijo01: This babe tiny sha!
u ve a phycho problem?nw u complain dat she is tiny..(her body size is MEDIUM) if she put on weight ,then i ll hear u say oge pls shed sme weight u re getting fat! behave urself oh! Dis post is also meant for blind criticizers... cry
Sijo01: This babe tiny sha!
u ve a phycho problem?nw u complain dat she is tiny..(her body size is MEDIUM) if she put on weight ,then i ll hear u say oge pls shed sme weight u re getting fat! behave urself oh! Dis post is also meant for blind criticizers...
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On May 25, 2013
mardon: Nice looks but the flare didn't do justice to her shape and besides I really do not like the colour combo: green dress, yellow shoes, black clutch bag. I mean she should have known better.
I agree! wink
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by shikenosa: 7:53pm On May 25, 2013
val_dee:

It's sarcasm madam. Where is your sense of humor?
itz in her bag...Lol
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by vikki4xrist: 8:35pm On May 25, 2013
Thank God dey stil rmemba dat cloth was meant 4 covering of d body. She is nt lukin bad on dat dress!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Sijo01(f): 10:43pm On May 25, 2013
purebarbie: u ve a phycho problem?nw u complain dat she is tiny..(her body size is MEDIUM) if she put on weight ,then i ll hear u say oge pls shed sme weight u re getting fat! behave urself oh! Dis post is also meant for blind criticizers... cryu ve a phycho problem?nw u complain dat she is tiny..(her body size is MEDIUM) if she put on weight ,then i ll hear u say oge pls shed sme weight u re getting fat! behave urself oh! Dis post is also meant for blind criticizers...

Its obvious you'v lost your sense of humor and very stewpid too. So, I will just leave you to your fustration.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by clockers: 11:03pm On May 25, 2013
old skinny woman
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by emmydee(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2013
I was at the COSON green carpet event too.so how's my kit,hit or miss?
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by lindalistic(f): 11:05am On May 26, 2013
;DBuruful woman
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by emmydee(m): 11:09am On May 26, 2013
I was at d COSON green carpet event too. How's my kit,hit or miss?

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Omobarca: 11:24am On May 26, 2013
Lmao. This is serious!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2013
mardon:

Maybe you should be the one assessing your fashion skills, what do you know about colours.
I know enough to tell you a yellow ankle strap sandals and a black clutch with a Lil gold detailing wudda been perfect but my bad, I can see you belong to the mgbeke crew. Tell me if u need visuals, I'll post pictures to help you coordinate the colors better. I'm not saying there couldn't HV been better colors to match with the dress but if there's anything wrong with that outfit, color coordination should HV been the least of your worry undecided If anything, you should have a problem with the style of shoe and purse, that dress is beautiful smiley
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Omobarca: 4:59pm On May 27, 2013
Shollypopz:
I know enough to tell you a yellow ankle strap sandals and a black clutch with a Lil gold detailing wudda been perfect but my bad, I can see you belong to the mgbeke crew. Tell me if u need visuals, I'll post pictures to help you coordinate the colors better. I'm not saying there couldn't HV been better colors to match with the dress but if there's anything wrong with that outfit, color coordination should HV been the least of your worry undecided If anything, you should have a problem with the style of shoe and purse, that dress is beautiful smiley

Enough mate. Quit taking panadol 4 sum1else's ache. Overdosage kills.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 27, 2013
Sijo01:

Its obvious you'v lost your sense of humor and very stewpid too. So, I will just leave you to your fustration.
u aint okay check ur sanity!u re a psycho,i dnt deal with people like u.DIS is my last NOTICE to u. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates "Mothers Day" With Photo / Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter / List Of Top Naija&world Celebrities Bb Pin! Including Obama..check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.