Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter (20504 Views)

Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His Wife, Busola Dakolo’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Yomzzyblog: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Singer, Timi Dakolo's first daughter Hallel is a year older today and the proud father took to his IG page to celebrate his princess.

The songwriter shared a picture of his beautiful daughter with caption:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FIRST DAUGHTER HALLEL DAKOLO, THE APROKO OF THE YARD, THE GIVER OF THE FULL GIST.THE BABE REMINDS ME OF ME, WITH GOD’S BLESSINGS AND GUIDANCE YOU WILL MAKE ALL THE CHOICES IN LIFE.I KNOW SAY I BORN BUT PITY ME. I SHALL RETURN SOON SO WE CAN RESUME OUR MILO LICKING AT NIGHT.DADDY LOVES YOU"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/singer-timi-dakolo-celebrates-daughter.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Yomzzyblog: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2018
Happy Birthday Princess Hallel kiss

5 Likes

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by ashewoboy(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2018
His wife is a beauty to behold. His daughter resembles her mother.

Happy birthday girl.

24 Likes

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
Wow! She's so adorable.. Happy Birthday Princess

8 Likes

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by decatalyst(m): 9:09am On Jul 14, 2018
What a beauty!

7 Likes

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Fahrenhite(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2018
Nothing pass having a beautiful / cute child that you will be proud of not the ones that will disgrace you for inside house and outside wink

15 Likes

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by itspzpics(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2018
Hbd Lil sis
Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2018
what about me that you born for that haunty. you berra wish me api bai day too

grin

5 Likes

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Have fun beautiful cute girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by ZeeBaba17(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
cute girlie..... with d way children are cute these days ugliness will soon go into extinction. I envy this generation

12 Likes

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by omocalabar(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Thank God she looks like her mum
Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Proffdada: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
Cute girl
Hope the father has a new profession or terrain because his kinda songs are not meant for 9ja industry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by SAMBARRY: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
When your daddy and mummy have money you'll be automatically cute
Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by whizzyleejr(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
Wow! Like mother like daughter... Pretty

1 Like

Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by obaataaokpaewu: 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Honda Halla nko?
Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by 9jaBloke: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Happy Birthday Hallel
Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Preca(f): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
so cute
Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Rocktation(f): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
This her name sha...
Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Temi17: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Omo mummy !! Hbd dear
Re: Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter by Landkoluwaseun: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hbd

(1) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event / 7 Fake Credit Cards Found On Danmy Krane During Arrest- Police / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.