Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale (23255 Views)

Kids Educational Tablet For Sale @ Reduced Price In Nigeria / Hot selling Ainol Ax1 Poseidon Quad Core Tab,3G,HDMI now in Nigeria for sale / <<<get Your Own Magic~jack In Nigeria For 7k Qty. Delivery Is Instant>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
C
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2013
Good morning.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2013
So Many War Documentaries. Very exciting, but this is for real.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 03, 2013
Am off to NYSC Camp. Benue on Point.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2013
Good morning.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2013
I am now back. Watch out for More.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Very much available.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
More...much more added.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
AFGHANISTAN'S DEADLIEST SNIPERS

Afghanistan's skilled sharpshooters camp out in the caves and crags of the nation's mountainous landscape; their intimacy with the rugged terrain allows them to entrap and elude would-be captors. AFGHANISTAN'S DEADLIEST SNIPERS analyzes the advantages held by these extremist gunmen, and the weapons and strategies used by US forces to defeat them.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Documentaries now over a Thousand.

Get yours today. Your future generations will love you for it.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2013
THE NORCO BANK ROBBERY SHOOTOUT

The Norco shootout was an armed confrontation between five heavily armed bank robbers and deputies of the Riverside and San Bernardino County sheriff's departments in Norco, California, United States on May 9, 1980. Two of the five perpetrators and one sheriff's deputy were killed, 9 other law enforcement officers were injured, and gunfire damaged at least 30 police cars and one police helicopter.

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
NORTH HOLLYWOOD BANK ROBBERY SHOOTOUT

The North Hollywood shootout was an armed confrontation between two heavily armed bank robbers and officers of the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) in the North Hollywood district of Los Angeles on February 28, 1997. Both perpetrators were killed, eleven police officers and seven civilians were injured.

This incident entirely inspired the movie 44 MINUTES

Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2013
Good morning.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yes. Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
hello
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2013
“History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.”
― Winston Churchill
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2013
“If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. ”
― Michael Crichton
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Study history, study history. In history lies all the secrets of statecraft.

Winston Churchill
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
History is a relentless master. It has no present, only the past rushing into the future. To try to hold fast is to be swept aside.

John F. Kennedy
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
Yes
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by megastu(m): 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
How do i get. I am in Lagos.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by austinsmat(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
I'm in kano how will I get it
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
megastu: How do i get. I am in Lagos.
I am currently in Benue State doing my NYSC. I can either send it derect to you from there or you can wait till the end of the month when I will be around in Ife.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
austinsmat: I'm in kano how will I get it

I can send it to you directly from Makurdi, Benue State. Or if you have someone around Benue State who can collect it on your behalf then no problem.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

Confucious
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by austinsmat(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
virtuoso01:

I can send it to you directly from Makurdi, Benue State. Or if you have someone around Benue State who can collect it on your behalf then no problem.
I don't have somebody there but how will u send it direct
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
austinsmat: I don't have somebody there but how will u send it direct

Through public transport. I have done it countless times.
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2013
That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.

Aldous Huxley
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total; of all those acts will be written the history of this generation.

Robert Kennedy
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hello
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2013
Good morning
Re: Largest Collection of Educational Video Documentaries in Nigeria For Sale by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
How was your sunday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Free Ebooks Site (Huge List Of Ebooks With Cover Page) / Clean and Verified USA Used Laptops For Sales....***weekly Arrivals*** / 1month Old Bb Bold 1 For Sale>>45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.