Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps (17539 Views)

Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by dramendra: 11:34am On May 25, 2013
Mowire: My question: Was it necessary to declare SOE to achieve this?

Its not necessary to put salt in food, mitcheew see f**lish question.
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by ABAKA72(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2013
hotwax: Rubish. How many Boko harams were killed? None. They just dispersed to converge in another state. Problem still remains 100pcent. If I were the president, this operation would be classified. I will just send 3000 soldiers without anouncing. Clueless president.
Lol, "if you were the president" well, you are not the president and will never be one because of your mindset, I even doubt if you can make a local Government chairman because you are an ingrate.

Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by ABAKA72(m): 11:47am On May 25, 2013
adeaugustus:
Then the senate would have kicked you arss* out of the presidential villa, by Vote of no confidence! Think man, I know you've got a cerebellum.
I doubt weather @hotwax has a cerebellum.

Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Decapo: 12:09pm On May 25, 2013
its a good news
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by successking: 12:09pm On May 25, 2013
Yes JTF, finish them.
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Litmus: 12:23pm On May 25, 2013
Unfortunately, once the military winds down terrorism will return. No army can defeat weak borders.
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by kyrianomang(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2013
naptu2:

Yes it was. People mis-interpret state of emergency to mean suspension of the governor, but that's not what it means. State of emergency means suspending some fundamental rights that are enshrined in the constitution and additional emergency funding.

What this means in practice is that the military can detain citizens for more than 48hrs without charging them to court, military commanders can declare curfews (usually the preserve of the state governors), the national assembly can divert funds meant for the affected states and use those funds to pay for the operation, etc. The government can carry out all these actions without the fear that affected people will go to court for the enforcement of their fundamental rights as enshrined in the constitution.
you know something.To fortify this,i take the liberty to add by saying that,in accordance with the provision of section 16 of the 1999 nigerian constitution as amended,the president lacks the power to suspend governors of nigeria be it in pursuance to state of emergency or otherwise
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by kyrianomang(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2013
naptu2:

Yes it was. People mis-interpret state of emergency to mean suspension of the governor, but that's not what it means. State of emergency means suspending some fundamental rights that are enshrined in the constitution and additional emergency funding.

What this means in practice is that the military can detain citizens for more than 48hrs without charging them to court, military commanders can declare curfews (usually the preserve of the state governors), the national assembly can divert funds meant for the affected states and use those funds to pay for the operation, etc. The government can carry out all these actions without the fear that affected people will go to court for the enforcement of their fundamental rights as enshrined in the constitution.
you know something.To fortify this,i take the liberty to add by saying that,in accordance with the provision of section 16 of the 1999 nigerian constitution as amended,the president lacks the power to suspend governors of nigeria be it in pursuance to state of emergency or otherwise

Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 25, 2013
Go JTF! Wipe all their shitty camps off the faces of Nigeria! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 25, 2013
ABAKA72: Lol, "if you were the president" well, you are not the president and will never be one because of your mindset, I even doubt if you can make a local Government chairman because you are an ingrate.

Thank you for this response. :-)
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 25, 2013
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Otono2(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2013
Good news. GOD bless our soldiers
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by austertee01(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2013
hmmm, what a question! YES
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Norajones(f): 2:03pm On May 25, 2013
God pls protect my dad over there oh,,,he shall return home safely n victorious,,amen....no boko boys shall see him,,but he will see dem n kill dem on sight,,,amen oooo

Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Afritop(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2013
THE JTF SHOULD NOTE THE ADAMAWA MOUNTAINS WERE IT WAS REPORTED THAT THE INSURGENTS HAVE NOW RELOCATED AND ARE REGROUPING
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by kamelonaire(m): 2:24pm On May 25, 2013
adeaugustus:
Then the senate would have kicked you arss* out of the presidential villa, by Vote of no confidence! Think man, I know you've got a cerebellum.
20 of may 2013, 120 boko haram was arrested
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Proxytalk: 2:45pm On May 25, 2013
Norajones: God pls protect my dad over there oh,,,he shall return home safely n victorious,,amen....no boko boys shall see him,,but he will see dem n kill dem on sight,,,amen oooo

I joined you in that prayer to say amen! He shall surely retun home safely in Jesus name.
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by onome25(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2013
hotwax: Rubish. How many Boko harams were killed? None. They just dispersed to converge in another state. Problem still remains 100pcent. If I were the president, this operation would be classified. I will just send 3000 soldiers without anouncing. Clueless president.
GUY UR POST NO BE KOKO o @all.NA JUST NONSENSE U POST HERE NAH ABI U NO RE-READ WETIN U POST?

Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by ddeola: 3:21pm On May 25, 2013
Thumbs up guys! For the first time, this government is taking the bull by the horn
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by tempilo2k(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2013
playah P: I take all these their tory with a pinsh of salt.
Is it not the same sambisa that they bombed to the ground using air-strike??

Hw did they now come and find the women and children alive

Juss curious!

But the good thing is that since the military took over, we haven't heard any form of bomb attacks... So I take dat as a good sign!!
Dude reason with your head. How can they bomb a 'forest' to the 'ground'?! Besides didn't you read about the size of the forest?! Kai some people ehh..

Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by chessguru1(m): 3:45pm On May 25, 2013

ABAKA72: Lol, "if you were the president" well, you are not the president and will never be one because of your mindset, I even doubt if you can make a local Government chairman because you are an ingrate.

adeaugustus:

ABAKA72: I doubt weather @hotwax has a cerebellum.

Hehehehe that's because he has replace his with HOTWAX grin grin grin
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by neksummi(m): 3:52pm On May 25, 2013
Great news!
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by zumbigbo(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2013
All na wash... BH operatives have re-grouped elsewhere for part 2 of guerilla warfare manual
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by hohafrank(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2013
You are always known for being unreasonable.Weak minded.
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by awolowojoshua: 4:50pm On May 25, 2013
Make cool cash online by clicking on this link, its legit.
http://DeepProfit.com/?ref=70868
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by dikarious(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2013
Victory is coming..I hear the sound thereof,& the enemies be put to shame! Patience,fellow Nigerians,I reckon!!

Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by thelastpope10: 9:36pm On May 25, 2013

JTF will soon get you. Boko Haram member.
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by seaman007: 12:06am On May 26, 2013
Make cool cash online by clicking on this link, its legit.

Guy after registering what next.and pls explain that survey thing for me
Its confused me.
I didn't do the survey thing.
But I hav register and I hav my referrall code.pLs reply
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by maxit2(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2013
awolowo joshua: Make cool cash online by clicking on this link, its legit.
Idiat, we are talking issues of National security u are here tryna make profit,..
THIS PIECE OF CRAP IS A FRAUD OH... nobody should click it. It contains VIRUS, FRAUD, EVERYTHING... haha..
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by LTSHANGY: 2:24pm On May 26, 2013
dikarious: Victory is coming..I hear the sound thereof,& the enemies be put to shame! Patience,fellow Nigerians,I reckon!!
excellent poem, man.. Loving it!
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Chynx(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2013
Why do some people prefer to criticize everything instead of simply giving kudos and moving on!?
Re: JTF Takes Over All Boko-Haram Camps by Chynx(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2013
When info is divulged, people complain.
When info is concealed, people also complain.
What exactly do you want? Can you rule this country if given the opportunity? You have no clue what they are up to as we speak. You will get to know when the time is right...just as you had no clue before now that a plan was on to take over the BH camps.
Lets learn to commend those boys (the military boys) out there...for they are humans too and have done a good job!

Kaduna Provides 77 Patrol Vehicles , 50 Motorcycles To Police / Ize-Iyamu Replies Oshiomhole:How Much Did Dangote Contribute To Your Campaign? / PHOTOS: Okorocha And Ganduje Visit Buhari