Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

US Drones Spy On Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Drones Spy On Boko Haram (25267 Views)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / GEJ's CYBERCRIME BILL Allows FG To Spy On Nigerians - Death Sentence For Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 25, 2013
emmysenior: U S and their greedy, selfish and yeye tactics, what are they trying to tell us, are they trying to intensify their imperialism on us?

I maybe wrong though, maybe it was a classified agreement between them and our government to do so.

However, I can see that these U K and U S, haven seen and envisaged the prospect of Nigeria, they might be carrying out some serious or dubious plots to destabilize and tear us apart, what's painning me most is; their usage of these an1mals called the boko haram or fanatics, just to paint us blacks and separate us as well.
Again,another blind individual with baseless,senseless hatred for the West. Anything bad in ur corruption ridden,tribalistic country,just blame the west. You wont even blame ur leaders and protest except the West. Let me ask u a question,what has the West done in the article. GEN Olukolade denied any help from them,all u have is his words against the Anonymous. U.S rep wont pick calls and mind u,Nigeria has UAVs except if they have dissappeared again like the satellite or sold. We have the capacity to nip these motherf***ers in d bud. Stop ur senseless hatred
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by usibengate(m): 2:16pm On May 25, 2013
Is so quite unfortunate that some frivolous Nigerians who dont know the millitary might and assaulted nature of the Nigerian army. I should use this medium 2 educate some fools consciouseness, that the nigerian army has never lost any war and has virtually undergone all peacekeeping in africa and beyond. With the scintilating and meticulous agility of a Nigerian soldier, it is an aberration and only a nitwit will say they depend on the American army to carryout a successful and a meritorious campaign against insulgency. It is nauseating with nostalgia when some African leaders and people just forget in a hurry how this Nigerian army has liberated, emacipate and set them free from their metal slavery in the hands of their rebel which i believe is a form of an exgratia. Nigerian press would not be exempted from this defamming, poppycock and fiddlestick writeup against their own country. NIGERIANS STANDUP AND WISEUP

1 Like

Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by etebomugmailc(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2013
Information management is very poor among Nigerian military. Imagine telling telling the BH boys this. How can u reveal ur tactics to ur enemies in the mids of the fight?.
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by alhabeeb(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2013
automaticcarzz: I knew this since they moved to Niamey four months ago. There's no way our military would have been successful without the help of U.S spy drones in the sky.
c u..who dem b. Dem b God. Dey neva don finish wit dia own wahala..mak we hear wrld joor..us ko us ni.
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by UyiIredia(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2013
I certainly hope the Boko Haram group don't get this intelligence. That is, assuming it's true.
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by fittty(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2013
The biggest problem with religion is that,for the most part,it teaches that the world is a bad place and that there is a better hereafter, which is ironic,cause the world would probably be a better place without religion!

2 Likes

Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by bigpastor(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2013
rozayx5: JTF are doing good, 4get drones for now
All hands should be on deck.
You can use hammer to kill a fly
The main issu is that the fly DIES
BH MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by chris365(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2013
etebomu@gmail.c:
Information management is very poor among Nigerian military. Imagine telling telling the BH boys this. How can u reveal ur tactics to ur enemies in the mids of the fight?.

dude, don't be gullible. as if you don't know how punch and other Nigerian media firms form their stories.
their sources are always anonymous. Before you know, they'll say "a top general that doesn't want his name mentioned", exclusively told punch that Nigeria has 10,000 nuclear bombs. grin

And please don't tell me it's G.E.J's fault cheesy
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by Rossikk(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2013
all4naija: I don't like seeing those people on traditional cloths on cap involved in projects like this drone one. They look very primitive and not sophisticated. Please, they are annoying. That society need people with mentality beyond such primitive outlook. Those who know what organizational and civilization is all about.

Silly capped traditional heads!!!

You're a complete lost soul and ignoramus. Why don't you also bleach your skin white so you can ''conform'' fully to your western ideal (assuming you haven't already done so)? IGNORANT DUMMY.
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by hardbody: 4:40pm On May 25, 2013
automaticcarzz: I knew this since they moved to Niamey four months ago. There's no way our military would have been successful without the help of U.S spy drones in the sky.

Very possible they could be helpful but I dislike this attitude of never crediting our military or any of ours for that matter with anything positive. I do not have any belief that in the current assault, US has done anything substantial to assist us. The drones we are told are not combative yet. At most we may be getting reconnaissance support. Please let us appreciate our own, the world has been acclaiming our military, let us follow suit
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by hardbody: 4:46pm On May 25, 2013
usibengate: Is so quite unfortunate that some frivolous Nigerians who dont know the millitary might and assaulted nature of the Nigerian army. I should use this medium 2 educate some fools consciouseness, that the nigerian army has never lost any war and has virtually undergone all peacekeeping in africa and beyond. With the scintilating and meticulous agility of a Nigerian soldier, it is an aberration and only a nitwit will say they depend on the American army to carryout a successful and a meritorious campaign against insulgency. It is nauseating with nostalgia when some African leaders and people just forget in a hurry how this Nigerian army has liberated, emacipate and set them free from their metal slavery in the hands of their rebel which i believe is a form of an exgratia. Nigerian press would not be exempted from this defamming, poppycock and fiddlestick writeup against their own country. NIGERIANS STANDUP AND WISEUP

Bros I know what you want to write but you are not able to communicate the way you have presented this. Simple English construction will suffice to inform us that you believe in the Nigerian military because they have never lost a war having attended several peace keeping missions. I do not understand the poppycock fiddlesticks bla bla bla
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 25, 2013
maryjames9: Again,another blind individual with baseless,senseless hatred for the West. Anything bad in ur corruption ridden,tribalistic country,just blame the west. You wont even blame ur leaders and protest except the West. Let me ask u a question,what has the West done in the article. GEN Olukolade denied any help from them,all u have is his words against the Anonymous. U.S rep wont pick calls and mind u,Nigeria has UAVs except if they have dissappeared again like the satellite or sold. We have the capacity to nip these motherf***ers in d bud. Stop ur senseless hatred

Miss pepeye! I don't nurture any hatred towards the west, and I'll never will. Maybe you just can't comprehend on with what I dropped above. The summary of it is;
I hate it when people cunningly infringe on other's rights.

These people are always quick to depict us as bad people with any slight opportunity, as a matter of fact, I've lots of friends from the US and even UK and they are good people. My discontent is with their government and leaders. If you must know, in 2004, these people instead of bringing a huge cargo of raw foods to Africa, just because there was some form of disloyalty, they decided to dump all into atlantic ocean. Pls open the eyes of your mind.
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by turl(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2013
usibengate: Is so quite unfortunate that some frivolous Nigerians who dont know the millitary might and assaulted nature of the Nigerian army. I should use this medium 2 educate some fools consciouseness, that the nigerian army has never lost any war and has virtually undergone all peacekeeping in africa and beyond. With the scintilating and meticulous agility of a Nigerian soldier, it is an aberration and only a nitwit will say they depend on the American army to carryout a successful and a meritorious campaign against insulgency. It is nauseating with nostalgia when some African leaders and people just forget in a hurry how this Nigerian army has liberated, emacipate and set them free from their metal slavery in the hands of their rebel which i believe is a form of an exgratia. Nigerian press would not be exempted from this defamming, poppycock and fiddlestick writeup against their own country. NIGERIANS STANDUP AND WISEUP

bros, at least spell check and verbally read out your post before you click submit abeg. You're making the rest of us look bad.
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by Klinee: 6:15pm On May 25, 2013
JTF is doing a great job and some are here trying to inferioate them.US should go back to their country,we don't need their drone.
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by lonamy: 7:18pm On May 25, 2013
emmysenior: U S and their greedy, selfish and yeye tactics, what are they trying to tell us, are they trying to intensify their imperialism on us?

I maybe wrong though, maybe it was a classified agreement between them and our government to do so.

However, I can see that these U K and U S, haven seen and envisaged the prospect of Nigeria, they might be carrying out some serious or dubious plots to destabilize and tear us apart, what's painning me most is; their usage of these an1mals called the boko haram or fanatics, just to paint us blacks and separate us as well.

bros I disregard your views. UK or US has nothing to do with book haram insuggence in Nigeria, Nigeria leaders designed this by themselves with the articles of corruption, in high places and long time negligence of human development. these over the times have culminated and degenerated to what we have today. though, Nigerian army have all the capability ad strength to single handedly curtail boko haram but what was needed is the political will to give them the go ahead and that is the result we are seeing now.

the only issues I have with the presence of American drone in niger is interference on our national sovereignty, but our political leaders caused it. the northern Nigeria feudalism and born to rule syndrome of the fulanism fanatism is the route source of this problem. why should 84% of the Nigerian oil mining licence go to the north, when the original aborigine of the niger delta are living in poverty. they have no access to their natural resources, that is practically Fulani/Hausa systematic invation of niger delta land and I respect people like asari dokubo who will never keep quiet sensitizing his people about this cheat and imbalance.

the only thing I want uncle alhaji mujaheed asari dokubo to do, is to ensure proper education of the niger delta people. rotimi amaechi is really trying by building befitting schools in the entire communities in rivers state. unce asari should ensure funds are made available to the niger delta people for proper education, so that when we are talking about this atrocities of the Norther holigacy they will understand and fight the war effectively.
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 25, 2013
Nigeria can design this drones n built it to help secure our borders
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by Doxy: 9:14am On May 26, 2013
Us drones helping capture boko haram or gathering Intel on Nigeria...the government need to be smart about issues such as this..they are fronting to help d same country they have no respect for..what are their true agendas
Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by chucky234(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2013
Nigeria intelligence personels and NL mods are all incompetent chronic goons,why in the world would any sane man leaves such vital information in the open.

1 Like

Re: US Drones Spy On Boko Haram by cuteemperor(m): 2:42pm On May 26, 2013
if truely America is helping us in the fight against the boko-haram by providing us with arieal view of the battle field using the fighter drones, my question is are we too small a nation to have one of these drones too...i just hate these America people poke_nosing into our affairs.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Planned Proscription Of Shiites By President Buhari / APC Governors Want Abdulaziz Yari To Replace Oshiomhole As APC National Chairman / Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.