Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination (11727 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / ICAN 2013 May Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2013
ifeolujayjay: Plsss..i wanna do nov diet again......can i plss get ifrs for pe 1.......ifeolujayjay@yahoo.com
pls if u. Gt expecialy pathfinder for d past 10yrs abeg email me too elohoawusi@yahoo.co.uk We all in ds togeda
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
sokus: I need IFRS materials 4 PE1 sonye4real2000@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
please do you have pathfinder for d past 10 yrs?
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by OputaEucharia(f): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
pls i want to write this ICAN exam, how do i start by getting form and others. Pls some1 shld guide me
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by Pilotman(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pls how was ur 2013 May diet result? I only got AAA & IT, still remaining FA & MA.
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by TAMMY22(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
PLEASE I NEED PAST QUESTION FOR PE2
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by missifyyyyy: 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
hi evry1 pls i nid directions on aw to register for november diet for PE 1 and also i nid sum1 2 direct me on good tutorial centers in lagos where i can go for lectures
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by pearl25(f): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2013
Please am new to this trend.I want to register for ican pe1 can someone please give me a download of how much am gonna spend,and any good ican centre I can take my tutorial..please I wld rily appreciate it..I stay at egbeda.if u knw any good ican centre arnd dere or smewhere close to dere.
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by Pidivine: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2013
pearl25: Please am new to this trend.I want to register for ican pe1 can someone please give me a download of how much am gonna spend,and any good ican centre I can take my tutorial..please I wld rily appreciate it..I stay at egbeda.if u knw any good ican centre arnd dere or smewhere close to dere.
lipsrsealed
visit here for info https://www.nairaland.com/1142179/ican-exams-general-thread/12
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by jaklad(m): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2013
The only question on group a/c(15mks) and some other ifrs based questions in d last may diet (PE1 FA and PE2 FRE) were lifted/taken from d IFRS material supplied by JAKLad Inc. Get ur copy now and start 'jarking' ahead! 07066391995,08157143007 or ping 32fcdff8
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by jaklad(m): 12:28am On Sep 01, 2013
Tinkin professionalism or u nid INFO on PMP,CIS,CITN,CFA,CISA,ICAN,ATS,NIM,ORACLE,IFRS,materialz&PQ&ansaz? Den call/wazap 07066391995,08157143007/ad 32FCDFF8
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by tonydim: 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
losky4real: please do you have pathfinder for d past 10 yrs?

guys. be careful with past questions and solutions especially with FA. with the introduction of the IFRS most of the past question will be of little use to you or might just be leading u astray. my advice to you is to get ACCA F7 study material and use. it will help you a great deal. anyway thats what im using and i believe it will help alot. topics like contract accounts, oil and gas accounts, published financial statement for both PLCs , banks and insurance companies have all changed due to the IFRS so past questions wouldnt help in these areas

2 Likes

Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by flowbjones(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2013
miss ifyyyyy: hi evry1 pls i nid directions on aw to register for november diet for PE 1 and also i nid sum1 2 direct me on good tutorial centers in lagos where i can go for lectures

Concerning registration,just try and check ICAN's website for more info.
Regarding the issue of tutorial center,WSYE in maryland aint bad @ all.
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by llade(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls we need to encourage each oda. Although I started from foundation, am due to write PE 2 dis nov and try n finish with dis ICAN by d special grace of baba God. @ 31 man don dey old.
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by AbdulKola: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
you can get Ican study packs on ican webistes. just click on archive you will find everything there including the pathfinders and pilot past questions. Am also preparing dor this november pe1 diet, omo e no easy oo
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by Assalaam(f): 2:28am On Sep 13, 2013
jaklad: The only question on group a/c(15mks) and some other ifrs based questions in d last may diet (PE1 FA and PE2 FRE) were lifted/taken from d IFRS material supplied by JAKLad Inc. Get ur copy now and start 'jarking' ahead! 07066391995,08157143007 or ping 32fcdff8
@" please i need material on FRE, i'll so much appreciate it as early as possible. pls help because everything must be over this diet by HIS grace ameen. thanks
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by oyinloye(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
tonydim:

guys. be careful with past questions and solutions especially with FA. with the introduction of the IFRS most of the past question will be of little use to you or might just be leading u astray. my advice to you is to get ACCA F7 study material and use. it will help you a great deal. anyway thats what im using and i believe it will help alot. topics like contract accounts, oil and gas accounts, published financial statement for both PLCs , banks and insurance companies have all changed due to the IFRS so past questions wouldnt help in these areas
Thanks for the info,ICAN too is trying to be IFRS compliant even with the questions they set. Kindly help a brother out ooo,pls if u have the soft copy of the ACCA F7, kindly send to my mail. (Shollypop01@yahoo.com).
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by tonydim: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2013
oyinloye: Thanks for the info,ICAN too is trying to be IFRS compliant even with the questions they set. Kindly help a brother out ooo,pls if u have the soft copy of the ACCA F7, kindly send to my mail. (Shollypop01@yahoo.com).

oups!!! i have the soft copy but i am currently serving and internet is very slow where i am. it might take till eternity to attach. just google BPP ACCA F7 study material. i am sure you will find a torrent where you can download it. u should download the p2 also for some topics which might not be covered in the F7. all the best......

1 Like

Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by femjosoye: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
any hint on the link to pay for November diet exam fee...If other CAN den WE CAN
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by dybaba(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
check here....... http://www.icanexamsonline.org/professional/

femjosoye: any hint on the link to pay for November diet exam fee...If other CAN den WE CAN

1 Like

Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by donperlado(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2013
pls forward d softcopy to me thank u, emiradoluv@yahoo.co.uk

oups!!! i have the soft copy but i am currently serving and internet is very slow where i am. it might take till eternity to attach. just google BPP ACCA F7 study material. i am sure you will find a torrent where you can download it. u should download the p2 also for some topics which might not be covered in the F7. all the best......[/quote]
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by donperlado(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2013
tonydim:

oups!!! i have the soft copy but i am currently serving and internet is very slow where i am. it might take till eternity to attach. just google BPP ACCA F7 study material. i am sure you will find a torrent where you can download it. u should download the p2 also for some topics which might not be covered in the F7. all the best......

pls forward d softcopy to me thank u, emiradoluv@yahoo.co.uk
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by bimbcy(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Gd am, i will like to know if there s probability of ICAN xtending d xam registration deadline beyond nov 1 like dey did last diet. Thanks
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by Koladetayo1: 1:10am On Nov 16, 2013
Please,can any1 tell me wen I can purchasr d form and wen to write the exam
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by jaklad(m): 5:09am On Aug 14, 2014
Testimonies haven't stopped flowing in from those who used our almighty IFRS pack in preparing 4 d may 2014 diet. Cos they came out in very flying colours. This is because d questions on consolidation and a host of plenty IFRS based questions dat were tested in d PE1 FA and PE2 FRE were again lifted/taken verbatim from d IFRS material supplied by JaKLad Inc and this had been the trend since Nov 2012 diet wen d institute started testin IFRS without prior notice....it'll amaze u to knw dat our reviewed/up-to-date IFRS( updated 4 financial reporting and corporate reporting) pack will still go a very long way in puttin smile on faces in d comin Nov 2014 diet. Accord ursef dis opportunity of joinin those who will smile afta d release of d Nov 2014 result and get our IFRS material now and start reading it ahed for ur financial reporting. Meanwhile, we also hav a very special material on CORPORATE REPORTING (for those who will be writing corporate repoting) that u can read along side wit The IFRS pack.... All supplied by JaKLad Inc, for more info, call 08057308564 and place ur order. Success. We also hav the latest materials 4 performance Mgt; PSA, MGE ; and others.
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by houseoftuition: 1:26am On Aug 28, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by pioneer: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: PE1 ICAN 2013 Nov Diet Examination by jaklad(m): 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
The time to take our lives and destinies into our hands is now....distance is never a barrier... delivery @ ur door step...very clean and quality production ...the new 2015-2016 ICAN study texts(written by ICAN itself)... the phone nomba to contact is 07066391995....Grab ur copy now and start preparing ahed 4 may 2015 diet coz early preparation is d key to blasting professional exams especially ones like ICAN...... @ JaKLad Inc. We realize ur professional dreamz. Contact us today and u'll be very glad u did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Gain Recognition At Your Place Of Work / Have You Hawked Before? / What Do You Do When Your Peer Becomes Your New Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.