Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Gift For My Pastor And Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gift For My Pastor And Wife (2733 Views)

I Caught My Pastor-husband Naked, ‘counselling’ A Naked Church Member —wife / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’ / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift For My Pastor And Wife by ness90(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2013
Hi peeps, the sendforth of my great pastor is holding tomorrow. I am at lost as to d gift to present this man of God and his wife. Kindly help suggest gift items. My budget is 20 to 30k.

The man played a fatherly role in my life and was always there with prayers, encouragement and support, and so was his wife untill they were transfered.

Helpful suggestions would b highly appreciated.
Re: Gift For My Pastor And Wife by Nobody: 8:17am On May 25, 2013
Since that is the amount your budgeting; Bread toaster, Electric cooking pot, Dispenser, Electric stove, Microwave oven, Digital filter coffee Maker, Blender, Wahl Clipper, Juice Extractor, Morphy Richards tubo steam iron. There are lots mre

1 Like

Re: Gift For My Pastor And Wife by Turbocharged: 10:46am On May 25, 2013
U may also give them a cheque of dat amount. I may help a lot.
Re: Gift For My Pastor And Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On May 25, 2013
Get him a nice wrist watch!

Pastors love those! Class!
Re: Gift For My Pastor And Wife by bebe2(f): 11:29am On May 25, 2013
Give him a cheque and he can decide wat he needs. No need buying him a stove or wrist watch wern he has some already. And cud need money to pay his kids school fees.

Or u cud ask ur wife to do some ladies chat wit pastors wife. To get ideas on wat daddy wud like.
Re: Gift For My Pastor And Wife by ness90(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2013
Thanks people for all ur suggestions. I eventually got d family a nice water dispenser.
Thanks again!

(1) (Reply)

She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All / Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake / How Many Men Think This Way ? (pic)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.