Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All (2733 Views)

She Lost Her Mum, Then Her Husband,children,brother The Following Week(sad Pics) / She Lost Her Mother, Two Weeks Later She Lost Her Husband And Kids-Graphic Photo / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by emekauzor(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
meet Sam Akerman who was weighing 136 kilogram two years ago, today she has lost almost everything to a normal plus 14, well at least now she’s weighing about 80kg, guess what motivated her to turn down all that fat, well she was made a laughing stock by a man who was ‘on a mission to pull as many fatties as he could’

she and her friends laughed it off like any other day but deep down inside her she said ‘ I wanted the ground to swallow me up’

And she thanked gym and a change of her eating habits, see below what she used to eat and what she eats now, guess am hitting the gym too

SAM’S DIET BEFORE

Breakfast – Bacon and sausage bap on white bread

Mid-morning - Packet of crisps

Lunch – A sausage roll, chips and beans

Mid-afternoon - Biscuits

Dinner – Spaghetti bolognaise cooked using a jar of sauce and with pasta garlic bread on the side

Evening snack – Bar of chocolate

Drinks - Full sugar coke, tea (with 2 sugars)

SAM’S DIET NOW

Breakfast – Porridge with chopped banana

Mid-morning – Fresh fruit

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans and a salad

Mid-afternoon - a fat free yogurt and fruit

Dinner - Roast dinner – chicken with the skin removed, roasted potatoes cooked in low calorie cooking spray and veg with gravy

Evening snack - Curly Wurly or Freddo

Drinks - Diet fizzy drinks, sugar-free cordial, tea with sweetener

See more photos of sam here - http://www.ezeuzoma.com/2015/01/05/yabbed-shes-fat-now-shes-lost-almost/

Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Respect!

1 Like

Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
Her hips dont lie, she is looking good so far
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow! What a wonderful transformation. smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by MizMyColi(f): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
This news would have been more motivating if it were African/Nigerian in orientation.

Either ways, weightloss looks really good on her.

1 Like

Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by dre11(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
The new her is just WOW

What a determination from a woman who has strong will and focus on loosing those excess fats and weight.
The transformation is just too much.

1 Like

Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Somebody shout halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by herald9: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
wow...amazing evolutionshocked
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by delishpot: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2015
Lets keep yabbing them. It pays both parties to yab.
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Rilwayne001: 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ewwwooo shocked grin
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
I love her gown...
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
This is amazing.
Wow, she was really fat, but now, she looks cool. Nice.
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by lilmax(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
Is allowed cool
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by fijiano202(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
wetin consign me.....mtschew
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Harmvirus(f): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by taiocol: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2015
GUY WHICH KIND LIE BE THIS NA?
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Nmeri17: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
Wow! What a wonderful transformation. smiley

yes bro GEJ is working. transformation even across the seas wink
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
She looks nice,love her hips

1 Like

Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by juman(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
Nice.

I also hope this year to reduce to 90-95kg. I hope to achieve that.
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by kreamidiva(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
Make I born finish,this small fat go hear am! angry
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by derbybliz(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wow, u said yabbing doesn't work........I love her determination
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by kelish(f): 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
yappin is'nt everytin b4 una make persn pikin go commit sucide
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Mynd44: 3:20am On Jan 06, 2015
missberrypop5:
This is amazing.
Wow, she was really fat, but now, she looks cool. Nice.
And the before picture did not look "cool"?

Smh
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by LordReed(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2015
I wish all fat people could take a cue from her. Solid kudos to her.
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by UjSizzle(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
Wow. She looks great cheesy
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by sidecheek(f): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why? That's a wrong notion¿
People have role models outside the chores of Nigeria¿ Bottomline was the story and not from whose mouth it's being told¿
MizMyColi:
This news would have been more motivating if it were African/Nigerian in orientation.

Either ways, weightloss looks really good on her.
Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Mentaremix(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Workable natural weight loss program is available in Nigeria.There are countless people in Nigeria that have used the New C9 and F.I.T Program. Check these before and after picture.For more enquiry watsapp 08030424466 and add 55dd0e94

Re: She Was Yabbed Because She’s Fat And Now She’s Lost Almost All by Holywizard: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2015
hope her toto is still tight?

(1) (Reply)

Final Bustop For That Diehard Acne On Your Face. Behold TRETINOIN. / I Have One Month Left To Live / Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.