Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) (20113 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Photo: Police Woman Reportedly Collapsed Today At A Polling Unit In Abeokuta / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 5:35pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

In reference to the false and misleading info about Ogun state government spending 97% of the state's resources just in Abeokuta.

There are tons of ongoing projects in other areas to dispute that false claim with..
i stand by what i said the only tared road in ado odo lga is the fed gov road that link agbara industrial area to atan. Correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2013
Maxymilliano:

You really sure about this? Ado-Odo Local government is at Nitel end of the Ilo Awela Rd and there's no bridge of such there.

But there is a certain 'Odo Pako' somewhere down the navy quarters where you navigate a narrow bridge to link Kola or Moshalashi area of Agbado.

But all the same, I hope 'Arugbo', the current Chairman is notified about this, will try get across to the Honourable representing the constituency at the State assembly.
Arogbo you say? Just forget about him for now.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: what has Eko ile the laundry treated. Expensive media hype going on in ogun state. SPREAD DEVELOPMENT EQUALLY AMONG ALL LOCAL GOV AREA IN OGUN STATE.
Your muscle application is severely misguided. Do you attend landlord association meetings, LCDA meetings,etc? Start from there, I assure you you'll get somewhere. If the Reps in your area are not held accountable, ogbeni gbagbe.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 5:41pm On May 25, 2013
You see what am saying we buy ELECTRIC POLE, BULID SCHOOLS, GRADE ROADS, BUILD POLICE STATION AND PROVIDE SOCIAL AMENITIES ALL BY OUR SELVES.
fresh_dude: This is not even an official bridge. This bridge was constructed by residents and the CDA. Official construction is going on all around. If the residents want it fixed, they should make requests officially.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 25, 2013
ibkgab001: This should be Odo Pako I stays in Koro otun never get to thios part of ota before
You must be very new in the area. As in, brand new.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 5:43pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: i stand by what i said the only tared road in ado odo lga is the fed gov road that link agbara industrial area to atan. Correct me if i am wrong.

What's this rubbish got to do with what you lied about? You said Ogun state government is ending 97% OF the state's resources only in ABEKOKUTA.

Stick to your lies and and what I corrected, I'm not interested in your bait and switch moves...

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: You see what am saying we buy ELECTRIC POLE, BULID SCHOOLS, GRADE ROADS, BUILD POLICE STATION AND PROVIDE SOCIAL AMENITIES ALL BY OUR SELVES.
Aunty, no be only una dey grade road, buy pole or build school, in fact, in our area we bought a transformer. But what I'm saying is be involved in the politics of your area. Make una confront una Reps, and while you're at it, agitate for a split of the local government, Ado-Odo/Ota is too big to be one LGA. No be by nairaland typing o, involve yourself. Do you know how long we begged for Sango bridge, Ijoko road, tollgate road? Do something.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 6:05pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Any reason why I should agree with? I'm not part of the state's decision making team and you are not either. You have no idea what they have on the board or what plans they have for this particular bridge. And the Abeokuta claim is still false because most of the construction work going on in Ogun state are not in Abeokuta..

Leave insinuations and assumptions alone.

And leave the masses to suffer?
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 6:11pm On May 25, 2013
Somebody should please Define the duty of a ward councilor.
fresh_dude: Your muscle application is severely misguided. Do you attend landlord association meetings, LCDA meetings,etc? Start from there, I assure you you'll get somewhere. If the Reps in your area are not held accountable, ogbeni gbagbe.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 6:14pm On May 25, 2013
van bonattel:

And leave the masses to suffer?

With all the construction activities going on all over Ogun state, the masses are in for good and happy times instead of suffering.

The suffering masses are the deprived masses in your zero development villages and you really need to spend more time worrying about them...
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 6:22pm On May 25, 2013
Did i hit a nerve sorry to burst your boil under your yansh. I have work to do.
Eko Ile:

What's this rubbish got to do with what you lied about? You said Ogun state government is ending 97% OF the state's resources only in ABEKOKUTA.

Stick to your lies and and what I corrected, I'm not interested in your bait and switch moves...
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 6:24pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

With all the construction activities going on all over Ogun state, the masses are in for good and happy times instead of suffering.

The suffering masses are the deprived masses in your zero development villages and you really need to spend more time worrying about them...

Stick to topic sir, we are talking about a picture of a rickety-life-threatening-eye-sore and an excuse for a bridge where thousands of people suffer to cross and you are trying hard to deflect the attention to the ugly situation by going tribal once again. Eko ile, your people are suffering!

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by eaglechild: 6:28pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

The suffering masses are the de prived masses in your zero development villages and you really need to spend more time worrying about them...

The pics say otherwise
Just
accept
the truth for once
it wont
kill
you
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 6:29pm On May 25, 2013
From what you post it can be adduce by anybody that the governor of ogun state is a cluelles f.o.o.l
fresh_dude: Aunty, no be only una dey grade road, buy pole or build school, in fact, in our area we bought a transformer. But what I'm saying is be involved in the politics of your area. Make una confront una Reps, and while you're at it, agitate for a split of the local government, Ado-Odo/Ota is too big to be one LGA. No be by nairaland typing o, involve yourself. Do you know how long we begged for Sango bridge, Ijoko road, tollgate road? Do something.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: Somebody should please Define the duty of a ward councilor.
Am I a ward councillor? Were Fela, Gani ward councillors. The councillor of the ward you live in is sponsoring parties with public funds and you're here bleeding all over the damn thread. You need to get your head out of your arsê and get cracking.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: From what you post it can be adduce by anybody that the governor of ogun state is a cluelles f.o.o.l
Well, that clueless fòol is in the process of fixing 4 major roads simultaneously and pay the state workers and... but hey, you would know about that, you're the informed sage afterall.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 25, 2013
eaglechild:
The pics say otherwise
Just
accept
the truth for once
it wont
kill
you

You're the one subverting the truth. You're the one who should do away with falsehood. Roads are being constructed, repaired and expanded in this same neighbourhood, now that's the truth.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 6:40pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: Did i hit a nerve sorry to burst your boil under your yansh. I have work to do.

You hit people's nerve with lies and bogus statement?

How crooked can your get..?
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 6:42pm On May 25, 2013
van bonattel:

Stick to topic sir, we are talking about a picture of a rickety-life-threatening-eye-sore and an excuse for a bridge where thousands of people suffer to cross and you are trying hard to deflect the attention to the ugly situation by going tribal once again. Eko ile, your people are suffering!

I think you missed my post. Here it is again..

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 6:42pm On May 25, 2013
fresh_dude: You're the one subverting the truth. You're the one who should do away with falsehood. Roads are being constructed, repaired and expanded in this same neighbourhood, now that's the truth.

And these people living in this community without a bridge slapped the governor, so no bridge for them, abi?
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 7:04pm On May 25, 2013
I think the people living in this community should protest, carry placards and block the government house.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 25, 2013
van bonattel: I think the people living in this community should protest, carry placards and block the government house.
van bonattel:

And these people living in this community without a bridge slapped the governor, so no bridge for them, abi?
van bonattel: I think the people living in this community should protest, carry placards and block the government house.
You need to shut up and listen. WE ARE THE PEOPLE LIVING IN THE COMMUNITY. And we are saying that, while the collapse of this bridge is a major inconvenience, we are somewhat appeased by the expansion of a road which performs the same function as this and is more central and in fact bigger. This bridge is not more than 10metres in length and 5metres wide.
Dude, seriously, it is unbecoming to wail more than the bereaved.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 25, 2013
the bridge did nt collapse,y0ruba pple collect the plank for firewood,they wan use am cook ewedu soup grin

2 Likes

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by AUTOLOUGE: 9:41pm On May 25, 2013
I have gone through every comments,I really appreciate everybody,s opinion.I aknowledge the fact that serious construction and expansion of roads going on in otta ogun state.but what is the essence of a town that has a good roads within but no good exit point from the town to other neighbouring town?
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by LabourParty(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2013
The problem with Ogun state is the fact that most LGAs are too big, examples includes Ifo LG and Ado/Otta. The State Government also needs to stop paying too much attention to Abeokuta. Abeokuta is not the only place in Ogun State.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 25, 2013
Caracta:

You again? shocked

What!? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by LabourParty(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2013
We also need to remember that some areas in Ifo (Agbado,Oke Aro,Giwa,Lambe,and Ajuwon) don't have good roads too. This areas are very very close to Lagos State. That area in Ifo can generate a lot of income for the State because of its proximity to the heart of Nigeria (Lagos).
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 25, 2013
Problem with you people is that you want the present administration to solve all the 1001 problems facing the society all at once, even before spending a single tenure, something you failed to demand from someone that spent two tenures amounting to 8 years!!

If OGD had fixed the roads I believe amosun should have being on to other aspect of the society by now, but since the predecessor only spoilt the place the more, development is already delayed!
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by LabourParty(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2013
django1: Problem with you people is that you want the present administration to solve all the 1001 problems facing the society all at once, even before spending a single tenure, something you failed to demand from someone that spent two tenures amounting to 8 years!!

If OGD had fixed the roads I believe amosun should have being on to other aspect of the society by now, but since the predecessor only spoilt the place the more, development is already delayed!

Yes I agree, OGD failed the state too much. Infact he was the biggest mistake Ogun citizens made. How ever, any government need to focus on revenue, make money for the state as much as possible. But you need to create infrastructures that will bring in this money. What I'm saying is that the present government should make trading between Ogun and Lagos much more easier, we can take advantage of the wealth of Lagos.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by dridowu: 10:12pm On May 25, 2013
AUTOLOUGE: it was formerly concrete,after it collapses the plank was constructed on it by WINNER CHAPEL,the so called plank has been collapse over a week
ok
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by UD101(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2013
visalo: Government insensitivity plight to his people. May God have mercy
WTF, Τ̲̅ђi§ small bridge na em D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ two state govts ₪o‎​ fit rebuild. Shame †Φ CAN, una don disgrace ♍ƺ (tufiakwa)
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by UD101(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2013
visalo: Government insensitivity plight to his people. May God have mercy
WTF, Τ̲̅ђi§ small bridge na em D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ two state govts ₪o‎​ fit rebuild. Shame †Φ ACN, una don disgrace ♍ƺ (tufiakwa)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status / Profile Of Dauda Biu, The Acting FRSC Corps Marshal / Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.