Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) (20112 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / Photo: Police Woman Reportedly Collapsed Today At A Polling Unit In Abeokuta / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by dantechnig: 3:11pm On May 25, 2013
I operate on this bridge every morng that place is nothing to write home about. Lagos n ogun state government should save the lives of the people their.
Imagine wen u cross that rugged bridge wit leg to climb another okada na so police go dey correct 20naira from the okada plus d lga pple dats bad
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 25, 2013
Maxymilliano:

You really sure about this? Ado-Odo Local government is at Nitel end of the Ilo Awela Rd and there's no bridge of such there.

But there is a certain 'Odo Pako' somewhere down the navy quarters where you navigate a narrow bridge to link Kola or Moshalashi area of Agbado.

But all the same, I hope 'Arugbo', the current Chairman is notified about this, will try get across to the Honourable representing the constituency at the State assembly.
The bridge is at the Lagos end of Anglican road.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 3:18pm On May 25, 2013

Two flyover bridges in Lagos garage and over the express in Ijebu ode.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 3:19pm On May 25, 2013
fresh_dude: I think Eko Ile has treated this well.

Eko ile has still not repaired this bridge! Wetin he treat?

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2013
Where's 9jadelta? Another bridge has collapsed oo
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 25, 2013
van bonattel:

Is he OGROMA ni, abeg.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 3:28pm On May 25, 2013
van bonattel:

In reference to the false and misleading info about Ogun state government spending 97% of the state's resources just in Abeokuta.

There are tons of ongoing projects in other areas to dispute that false claim with..
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by tayolove12(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2013
Only to be steel money bad government
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by vanbonattel: 3:35pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

In reference to the false and misleading info about Ogun state government spending 97% of the state's resources just in Abeokuta.

There are tons of ongoing projects in other areas to dispute that false claim with..

But you will agree with me that if this bridge is in Abeokuta, it would have been repaired?
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nurta: 3:38pm On May 25, 2013
[/b][b][color=#990000][/color]
onyewec3: I thought underdevelopment is an attribute of the PDP. But the last time I checked,ACN is d governor of Ogun state....shameless mofos
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 25, 2013
van bonattel:

But you will agree with me that if this bridge is in Abeokuta, it would have been repaired?
This is not even an official bridge. This bridge was constructed by residents and the CDA. Official construction is going on all around. If the residents want it fixed, they should make requests officially.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 3:44pm On May 25, 2013
van bonattel:

Any reason why I should agree with? I'm not part of the state's decision making team and you are not either. You have no idea what they have on the board or what plans they have for this particular bridge. And the Abeokuta claim is still false because most of the construction work going on in Ogun state are not in Abeokuta..

Leave insinuations and assumptions alone.

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by theripper3: 3:54pm On May 25, 2013
Hmmm, stayed in ogun state a long time and still work there, I honestly don't know where dis Bridge at. But the roads in Ogun state especially at the industrial estate, ota, ijoko , owode and adalemo are deplorable. I sincerely don't know why every government concentrates development in Sagamu or Abeokuta wen the bulk of IGR comes from OTA. Every move to repair the roads by Canaan land, well to do denizens or group of companies in ota and its environments has been resisted, instead, they prefer the money is given to the state Government who would eventually siphon the money.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 25, 2013
Imagine,pako bridge linking two prominient community in this 21st centuary.WHAT A BIG SHAME
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile: They are rebuilding all the bridges, and they'll soon get to this bridge .

https://www.nairaland.com/1251366/re-construct-ijebu-ode-fg-road-amosun/4

That span should have been twice what they built to accommodate future traffic and the current.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by biafransoul: 4:05pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Pls can you name any boundary town between Ogun and Lagos state that has good access road or bridge. I think and believe that ogun people has been very unlucky with various govts that have occupied their state house. Upon all the industries and farms situated in ogun state; that shit hole is still highly undeveloped especially the border towns. shame on the government
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 25, 2013
@BiafranSoul, let's give the ACN government the benefit of the doubt. He's made moves, let's see if they lead anywhere worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 4:34pm On May 25, 2013
biafran soul:
Pls can you name any boundary town between Ogun and Lagos state that has good access road or bridge. I think and believe that ogun people has been very unlucky with various govts that have occupied their state house. Upon all the industries and farms situated in ogun state; that shit hole is still highly undeveloped especially the border towns. shame on the government

Going by the massive envelopment and activities going on all over Ogun sate, I find your post very unfortunate, redundant and irrelevant especially coming from you.

What is going on in Ogun state today dwarfs everything going on in your region combined. Not that anything is going on their anyways.

Your rage and concern sounds very misplaced and out of focus, you really should worry more about your zero development towns and villages back home..

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by awolowojoshua: 4:48pm On May 25, 2013
Make cool cash online by clicking on this link, its legit.
http://DeepProfit.com/?ref=70868
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Going by the massive envelopment and activities going on all over Ogun sate, I find your post very unfortunate, redundant and irrelevant especially coming from you.

What is going on in Ogun state today dwarfs everything going on in your region combined. Not that anything is going on their anyways.

Your rage and concern sounds very misplaced and out of focus, you really should worry more about your zero development towns and villages back home..

Fatality.

1 Like

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2013
sexkillz: It's close to Ado-Odo local government area, Ota.
It shouldn't be. It is not so close to the local govt it is the one that links Otta to Agbado-Kola or something like that. The road that is so close to the local govt council is the one that links otta to toll gate which is currently under expansion.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 5:17pm On May 25, 2013
Eko Ile:

Not true and very dishonest.

Sagamu is not in Abeokuta, but the state is constructing express road with a flyover bridge there and that's a huge commitment..
lie lie. Which express are you talking of i hope it is not the one gej just finishe paying for the repair. Let us stop lieing to ourselves it will do us no good.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 5:21pm On May 25, 2013
fresh_dude:
1. I think I have earned the right to blame whosoever I know isn't performing as they should, afterall I pay my taxes.
2. I speak with facts not emotional politicism. You need to shut it when you've got nothing sensible to say.
3. I don't need your pity. You, apparently, need as much as you can get.
learn to blame the right person. Can somebody remind me how many years ago OGD left office.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2013
fresh_dude: That road will most likely be fixed when the current road expansions and reparations going on in Ota are completed.
Gbenga Daniel made a mess of things really, let's see what Amosun has up his sleeves.
Amosun will fix the stuff. He was at NEPA-PLAZA-ADALEMO on Thursday when he promised to dualise the road. Let's wait n see although I don't believe politicians when they talk until when fulfil their promises.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by AUTOLOUGE: 5:23pm On May 25, 2013
More pix from the second boundry in the same otta

Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2013
fresh_dude: The first project, boy what are you talking about? Have you been to Abeokuta recently? Have you even been to Ota itself? There are road projects going on as we speak/type. ILO/Awela Rd is being expanded, and so are Iganmode, Awolowo, Ahmadiyya Roads with the promise of more and that's in Ota Township alone.
Bros abeg, bring facts to the table.
You are very correct. Let's just pray that he completes tgem on time.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Redoil: 5:29pm On May 25, 2013
fresh_dude: I think Eko Ile has treated this well.
what has Eko ile the laundry treated. Expensive media hype going on in ogun state. SPREAD DEVELOPMENT EQUALLY AMONG ALL LOCAL GOV AREA IN OGUN STATE.
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by AUTOLOUGE: 5:30pm On May 25, 2013
Maxymilliano: Where is the bridge located in Ota?
the bridge is at the end of ANGLICAN ROAD in otta,it links otta with lagos
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by ibkgab001: 5:30pm On May 25, 2013
This should be Odo Pako I stays in Koro otun never get to thios part of ota before
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by AUTOLOUGE: 5:34pm On May 25, 2013
dridowu: D bridge na plank b4 ?
it was formerly concrete,after it collapses the plank was constructed on it by WINNER CHAPEL,the so called plank has been collapse over a week
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by EkoIle1: 5:34pm On May 25, 2013
Redoil: what has Eko ile the laundry treated. Expensive media hype going on in ogun state. SPREAD DEVELOPMENT EQUALLY AMONG ALL LOCAL GOV AREA IN OGUN STATE.

You lied and I set you straight with documented facts and pictures? Right now, you lack credibility and everything that comes out of your mouth from here on = Lies..

When you lie and get corrected, you compound it with more lies by claiming propaganda. How do we have sane and credible discussion with crooked and dishonest people..?
Re: Collapsed Boundry-Bridge In Otta Ogun State (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 25, 2013
Ninilowo:
Amosun will fix the stuff. He was at NEPA-PLAZA-ADALEMO on Thursday when he promised to dualise the road. Let's wait n see although I don't believe politicians when they talk until when fulfil their promises.
He wants to dualise Plaza to Adalemo? That would be nice. And I hope he does something about that bridge soon too, the problem is that it's a boundary bridge and you know what happens to the goat that everybody owns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Residents Use Native Doctor, Fetish Items To Protest In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Atiku Will Not Please Autocratic Democrats - Dino Melaye / Anti-Party: Nigeria Politics Looks Like Salad & Mayonnaise - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.