Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage (625 Views)

What Do You Think About Nigeria Having An Association Controlling Blogging / Help! How To Pull Data From Database And Display On A Webpage / What Do You Think About Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2013
I was working on a stuff. It's a website that will house a little info about me and my firms. From this one website, you can link to the individual websites of the companies. Currently, I am setting up six companies that will run under one roof. My younger brother who is a graduate of Computer Science and Civil Engineering is doing his Master's in Computer Programming and Android development in UK. This is the plan. He will be directly in charge of the company that develops mobile apps and the one that offers bulk sms. He will also be teaching at the training institute. I will be directly in charge of the other 4 companies and also serve as senior tutor at the institute. We will have some creative team of men and women with different skills that will be handling a bunch of other stuff. My fiancee will be in charge of accounts and marketing strategies. She read MBA (Sales and Marketing). Each section will have managers that will be reporting direct to me.

So I just developed http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/all to serve as a platform that will link to these companies' websites. I will host it on its own domain name soon.

I want you to check it out and tell me what you think. The companies names are coded and the links are in # (the websites and been developed). CtrlShift is running (although I am redesigning it).

We want to make a statement in Africa.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by miracle4(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2013
I just envy the responsive feature of the site
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 25, 2013
I just viewed the link on an Android device and it responds well. All you have to do is fine tune the companies concepts and have an effective way you can be contacted.
I'm impressed.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2013
The responsive nature makes it look straight jacketed on small width screen, d beauty was stollen.

I hav not zeen it on wider screen, so I comment my reserve till then. wink
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by GraphicsPlus(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: The responsive nature makes it look straight jacketed on small width screen, d beauty was stollen.

I hav not zeen it on wider screen, so I comment my reserve till then. wink

Pls what is the width of the screen in question? Because it should appear neat even on the smallest phone screen resolution.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by Napolitano(m): 6:43pm On May 25, 2013
I guess it's just responsive. That's all.......
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 26, 2013
check the seo report of your site here for free at www.msl.me
this is a best way to know about your search engine perfomance and the improvement you need to optimise it
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2013
Trying to make it more simpler.
This is not like my major websites, it's just like a gateway to my major websites.
So I want to make it look less colourful.
I did this last night.
http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/new

I also added a blog to the website. It will not be a daily or weekly blogging. It will be once in a month or even in two months. I definitely will not have that chance to be blogging there. It will be my monthly ranting on web stuff. You can click on the blog icon link to view a dummy look of the blog.
Or just click on: http://www.ctrlshiftstudios.com/new/blog

Tell me what you think.
Re: Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
below is a list of my sites
msl.me
terrors.tv
newiphones.net
zonalhead.com
africanpark.com

(1) (Reply)

>>get>>99 Cent domains; / OPINION: Forced Username Change On Nairaland.com / What Is The Next Step For Bing Search Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.