Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? (1259 Views)

5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) / Top Ten Most "Handsome" Nigerian Politicians / CNN-Isha Sesay: Disrespecful To Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by Laitesmart(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2013
For once. Just look back at all the Ex and present presidents Nigeria has got... Who would you pick as the most handsome president Nigeria has ever got?
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by UyiIredia(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2013
I give it to Major Gen. Johnson Thomas Umunnakwe Aguiyi-Ironsi. IBB comes close but I decided to give it to Johnny.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2013
obj

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by idumuose(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2013
Abeg carry dis thread go fasion or dating section or
Wherever.Wht r Ɣ☺u going to do wth their handsome
Face.I am suspecting somthing;no offense meant,
(Whisper)....Are Ɣ☺u a Gay or Homo?
Frivolous folk.
Whispers)
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 25, 2013
I give it to hawt boy OBJ!

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by Enegod(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi: obj
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by qualified(f): 4:35pm On May 25, 2013
*'raising hand'*
aunty, aunty i know d answer.
President Olusegun Obasanjo!
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2013
qualified: *'raising hand'*
aunty, aunty i know d answer.
President Olusegun Obasanjo!
gooooood girl.i will buy u one packet of chewing gum
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by juman(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2013
I think IBB fine pass others.
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2013
IBB
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by onatisi(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2013
juman: I think IBB fine pass others.
who tellu?my guy u no sabi fine boy at all,go check obj ,original fine man.
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by juman(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
who tellu?my guy u no sabi fine boy at all,go check obj ,original fine man.

Of course OBJ is good looking. Others are also good looking.

But you know most of them are very useless people.
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by qualified(f): 8:45pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi:

thank u, uncle. Pls send them through Bluetooth
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by qualified(f): 8:46pm On May 25, 2013
onatisi:
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by aadetoyin(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2013
Fine Mallam himself IBB the evil genius
grin
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by Wendyslim(f): 10:18pm On May 25, 2013
I B B . Any other one is a counterfeit. cool shocked shocked cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by redsun(m): 10:32pm On May 25, 2013
juman:

Of course OBJ is good looking. Others are also good looking.

But you know most of them are very useless people.

The first thing that comes to ones mind when he see obj is a silver back.He is a very close relative of chimps,
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:52pm On May 25, 2013
Me! tongue
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by Desola(f): 11:56pm On May 25, 2013
redsun:

The first thing that comes to ones mind when he see obj is a silver back.He is a very close relative of chimps,

He must have come from the midst of chimpanzees and orangutAngs that voted him.

What does that make you? A monkey?
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by Laitesmart(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2013
I have got so many IBBs... Seriously, is IBB that handsome? I was thinking of Gen. Sanni Abacha...
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by redsun(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2013
Desola:

He must have come from the midst of chimpanzees and orangutAngs that voted him.

What does that make you? A monkey?

I didn't even know when he was voted in.Whoever did must be like him,a monkey like you said.

Maybe you too.
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by mike404(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2013
How about General Ayatollah
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 26, 2013
Sadly, i ain't picking Buhari. IBB is the most handsome. Abacha comes next.
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by tomakint: 11:29pm On May 26, 2013
Definitely the one and only ebony, Gen. Murtala Mohammed, tall, dark-skinned, baby face, and charming!

Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by redsun(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2013
How tall is ibb that makes him handsome? he is more or less a chubby looking little lucky thief.
Re: Who Would You Say Is The Most Handsome Nigerian President? by egift(m): 1:01am On May 27, 2013
See as jealousy dey shuk una for body. Introducing Mr. Hansome:

THEN

NOW

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Speaks On Dino Melaye's Bullet-proof Car! / Who Will Win Anambra Governorship Election / Photos From Nelson Mandela's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.