Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2177984 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: Ehen, where are those who were screaming Nigeria for Feza---safarigirl, dominique?? how business na? grin

You mean the 'STRATEGIC VOTERS'? Market don fall press them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
OLU33: Feza is now very powerful, 4 countries secured cry

Taaaaa! Which 4 country votes?
Botswana is voting Angelo for better or worse now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
So truly na oneal be this? Thot it was animated wen I first saw it.

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: SL for Feza? seems like they didn't get over Bassey's eviction.

Wow..she's so lucky SL came to her rescue. When I saw 3votes for her, I already assumed tz, kenya and ug until I saw this post of yours.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: Ehen, where are those who were screaming Nigeria for Feza---safarigirl, dominique?? how business na? grin

I too was screaming Feza! And I am very happy she did not go out....YET. I was screaming Feza not cuz I wanted Nigeria's vote to go to her whilst she still leaves in the end so Tanzania can return the favor in the finale (which I must say is a very good idea) but I was doing it so EA votes don't make Dillish stronger in the finale.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Wow

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mariarocks: EH!!!!! UGANDA broke off the East African alliance thing to vote Bimp? Hmmmmm

Where is Ethiopia located? Nor be East Africa?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tremzy07(f): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
you guys need to read the crap botswana and SA folks are writing on the big brother facebook page! Like wtf!

These guys are so xenophobic! I cant believe anyone would support someone spouting such thrash!

On another note did anyone hear when ik asked what oneal's best moment was and he said meeting angelo and koketso...dude trying to kiss up to the south africans...

And the hate on Nigeria is just too much! Really dnt get it...i would have supported any housemate i loved no matter the region...

Anyway this is still the best eviction for me! And that cocky oneal let's see how far he goes in life with all that hate!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Not necessarily. If she is ever up with Angelo bots will not vote for her and Sl just voted for her because they hated oneil and bimp more. She just has 2 country votes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
Looks like the Angelo faction of SADC ain't so strong afterall...

Even the ZimZaMal alliance better pass am now...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
skipofem: Feza is officially stronger with botswana added 2 her 3 EA votes am sure @Safarigirl is smilin
Botswana will NEVER vote Feza over Angelo. NEVER!!!! They blame her for O'neal's down fall.

Quote me, BOTSWANA will NEVER vote FEZA over ANGELO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
A whole 10 country votes for Bimp? LOL, I still can't get over it...na so people hate Oneza reach? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
But mehn, I just gotta say though... NEVER DARE THE MAHFUCKING WEST! cool

...Cuz we tha BEST! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2013
I thought the Oneal picture with screaming eyeballs was photoshoped until I saw it replayed live on bba.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
Abeg o. Is Ethiopia not in East Africa? Or is it North Africa?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
tremzy07: you guys need to read the crap botswana and SA folks are writing on the big brother facebook page! Like wtf!

These guys are so xenophobic! I cant believe anyone would support some spouting such thrash!

On another note did anyone hear when ik asked what oneal's best moment was and he said meeting angelo and koketso...dude trying to kiss up to the south africans...

And the hate on Nigeria is just too much! Really dnt get it...i would have supported any housemate i loved no matter the region...

Anyway this is still the best eviction for me! And that cocky oneal let's see how far he goes in life with all that hate!
Dnt mind them. South Africans and Botswanas have the same xenophobic blood in them. When you hate too much nothing good will come your way. That is why am hoping Angelo does not win and from looks of it. I think Cleo and Dillish have a better chance. If a sadc has to win i"d prefer Cleo or Dillish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:

Where is Ethiopia located? Nor be East Africa?
Shuu me i never even knew. Na now I take know.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: Not necessarily. If she is ever up with Angelo bots will not vote for her and Sl just voted for her because they hated oneil and bimp more. She just has 2 country votes.
2 wetin? Kenya still dey beef her for the one wey she nominate Annabel o. Make we no even mention melvin's SL vote.

Kenya will vote Dillish over Feza, SL vote Melvin over Feza, she only gat TZ
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
kosky: Abeg o. Is Ethiopia not in East Africa? Or is it North Africa?
Na so I dey think oh. The wey d thing dey, it be like say it dey everywhere. They call it the horn of Africa dont they along with some other countries
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: #‎Oneal‬ tells Biggie that
Saving Elikem from
Eviction was a strategy to
derail him
. "I don't
make decisions based on what people expect
me to do. It wasn't a
reflection of how I feel
about Elikem over Selly. If
anything, Elikem
should be worried

Diary: "I can out
smart Elikem" -

Oneal Swooosh! What was that?

That is the sound of the
verbal lashing Oneal dished out to Elikem this
afternoon. "I can out smart
him, I can out think him at
any time on any day. I am
in complete control of
that," purred the Tswana fellow in the Diary Room
this afternoon. Oh snap!

After Nominating Elikem for Evictions earlier today, the professional disc
jockey told Biggie that the
young Ghanaian actor has
been going around saying
things about him in both
Houses and telling people that he will be smarter than
the Botswana native when
he is that age. But Oneal
wants it to be known; that
don’t get it twisted he has
got this. Womp womp.

Meanwhile Elikem seems completely oblivious to
Oneal's plans for him. "I
think him and I are alike in
some ways
. We are not
best friends but we relate
on certain things," he told Biggie
. He also named the
Tswana guy as one of the
strongest contenders in
The Chase. Oh Elikem, little
do you know.

As for Oneal's decision to
put Selly's head under the Eviction guillotine despite her saving him when she was Head of
House, the former HoH has
no regrets. "I don't make
decisions based on what
people think I should do,"
he explained. Ooh, The Chase is on in the Ruby
House.

Eish My poor Elikem, he is completely oblivious to what is going on
**Bites Tongue**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: Botswana will NEVER vote Feza over Angelo. NEVER!!!! They blame her for O'neal's down fall.

Quote me, BOTSWANA will NEVER vote FEZA over ANGELO.

You don start again. Are you saying in-law voting will now stop because Feza is involved. We are nit talking about Bev (Nigeria) and Angello (SA) two eternal enemies. Check your strategy again make you no go de waste votes anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lol.. Expecting Sierra Leone to vote Feza if West Africans were up for eviction? As far as i'm concerned, Feza has just 2 countries secured.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bimp is one lucky chap this week,wow...that was an opportunistic triumph though cos everyone wanted oneza to leave.
Another chase starts tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lady bev don start again
Bev: annabel said, angelo is not my kind of guy, but she fell in love with dis guy, when she was saying it , I just walked away.....
Nawaoh, defending the dreadlocked nigga...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2013
njokusboy: Chai, I could almost bet my head it was feza that was going, lesson for me and for ya'll.. Don't bet anyhow oh, abeg oh, even the obvious aint always obvious... Least u bet ur house..

Looool.

E be like say you bet your phone.

Ehya, some days are like that. Take heart cry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hmm... O'Neal gets booted out with a West African as HOH, can it possibly get any worse for this dude

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2013
safarigirl: 2 wetin? Kenya still dey beef her for the one wey she nominate Annabel o. Make we no even mention melvin's SL vote.

Kenya will vote Dillish over Feza, SL vote Melvin over Feza, she only gat TZ
oh wow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: Dnt mind them. South Africans and Botswanas have the same xenophobic blood in them. When you hate too much nothing good will come your way.
What do u expect from Botswana, a country of 2.02 million people but 5.5 million livestock. Of cos, they will behave like livestocks since d population of Goats n Cows are greater dan dat of Human. So i no too blame Oneal,na dia way

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Some real silent voters in this years bba sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
Elikem and cleo sharing the word from the book of job.. cheesy

The rest are in the jaccuzi.
Elikem confesses that after his dad passed away, he's never read the bible.
Someone please remind me how long ago his dad passed away...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella: Angola: Bimp
Botswana: Oneal
Ghana: Bimp
Kenya: Feza
Ethiopia: Bimp
Malawi: Bimp
Namibia: Bimp
Nigeria: Bimp
South Africa: Oneal
Sierra Leone: Feza
Tanzania: Feza
Uganda: Bimp
Zambia: Bimp
Zimbabwe: Bimp
Rest of Africa: Bimp

Total: Bimp = 10, Feza = 3, Oneal = 2.

LOL UG no vote Feza o...na wa sha
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
kosky: Abeg o. Is Ethiopia not in East Africa? Or is it North Africa?

East Africa

(1) (2) (3) ... (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.