Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,432 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:00 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184504 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2013
sexytabhi:
Yes he did save cleo but put up sulu who is their favorite,they aint loyal joor
They really aren't
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
THE AMAKA:

What's with your assumption that all Bev fans (on this thread) dislike Melvin?
Babe chill nah.. I didnt say they dislike melvin..
What i just meant was that they should feel free to substitute Melvin's name with that of Bev in their own list..
The top 5 is the best combo that will favour the Nigerians in the finale..
We have two reps and each rep has their fan base.. Some want bev to win,some want melvin to win,so is there anything wrong if i say they should replace his name with hers since they also want her to win?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
grin grin

The fear of Nigeria is the beginning of wisdom. What does Nigeria have to do with Oneal leaving? They must think we have that much power, which is good. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:

Alliance for BBA purposes or they are geographically not in East Africa. Someone is saying they are in the Horn of Africa. Is that a region? Ethiopia is geographically situated in East Africa.
LOOL! Yes ofcourse. Horn of Africa AKA NorthEast Africa. Its in between
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
grin grin

Like, what the phuck!?
These people just can't PHUCKING leave us alone! A Nigerian wasn't even up this week? Why the hell are those moooorooons still writing that shhhiot!?
This obsession with Nigerians is becoming unhealthy for goodness sakes!
Nigerians don't even hate O'Neal as much as Ghanaians do.
Nigerians don't even hate O'Neal as much as the Zimbabweans do!

To hell with those bassstards!

Na we tell Owl'Neal to separate himself from the other housemates?

Na we tell am to declare war on The West?

Bimp got 10 phucking votes, and out of all of them, it's only Nigerians they see?

Southern Africans from SA and Bots can be REALLY DUMB sometimes!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
Why is Dillish not in the jacuzzi wit 'em? Is Feza over O'neal's eviction already? She looks so cool in the jacuzzi for someone whose boyfriend just got evicted
Bev is about to start again with all this her momma talk,my mum this,my mum that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2013
BizBloke:

Lmao.

Kolo raise to the highest order.

Shalom to Spade and SexyTabhi

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
oh-lala:

Alliance for BBA purposes or they are geographically not in East Africa. Someone is saying they are in the Horn of Africa. Is that a region? Ethiopia is geographically situated in East Africa.

Yup i thot so. East Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2013
That moment when all the HMs will be nominating FEZA reason being that they want her to reunite with O'Neal. That is a fair reason abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
Beverly has been crowned as the queen of liars.......dis girl lies like hell.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2013
wild child: Why is Dillish not in the jacuzzi wit 'em? Is Feza over O'neal's eviction already? She looks so cool in the jacuzzi for someone whose boyfriend just got evicted
Bev is about to start again with all this her momma talk,my mum this,my mum that

Dillish said she's on her period a few days back. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
wild child: Why is Dillish not in the jacuzzi wit 'em? Is Feza over O'neal's eviction already? She looks so cool in the jacuzzi for someone whose boyfriend just got evicted

She's on her special days that's why she's been complainning of boobz ache
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
Feza though,she's so free now undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
I even said this during Karen's season, but i'm forced to believe a lot of these SAs have low IQ's. They should even be happy that Oneal left so they can have Botswana's vote to themselves, instead they're here shouting. Yeye people. The same way they wanted to boycott BBA when Luclay lost even though we all knew the numbers didn't favor him and the only real alliance they had was Botswana. I guess they reason through their anus.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by kosky(f): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2013
ella.b:
grin grin
Loool... We thank dem beefers for their vote of confidence. But, why are they beefing Nigerians? Are we in the house preventing the housemates from putting them up for eviction?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Breaking news - Elikem wants to take a walk. By walk, I mean voluntary exit. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by wildchild1: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Cool,most boys hate that shii esp when 'Konji' dey catch 'em cheesy
THE AMAKA:

Dillish said she's on her period a few days back. Lol
feminine A:

She's on her special days that's why she's been complainning of boobz ache
Oh,dat ish gives boobz ache too? Confirm pls ma'am cheesy I neva hear that b4
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mariarocks:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS BOY YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CHANGED IT! WHAT A person! I WROTE "I HEAR" NOT "HEARED".... EVIL PEOPLE ALL UP IN THIS PLACE....... EVIL PEOPLE OHHH

grin...wanted it to make sense grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by megliz(f): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bervelie, wen u talk small wait for anoda person to talk na.... Whatever happened to taking turns..only ur mama get Hummer and pathfinder Habaatically!! Bentely nko?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Breaking news - Elikem wants to take a walk. By walk, I mean voluntary exit. cheesy
you're joking, right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella:
you're joking, right?
Please if he said it then he is just bluffing. He would never do that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Beverly just mentioned an actress without calling d actress' name. According to her, d actress blocked d way n refuses to allow her mom to pass, den her mom locked d door n went out bla bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Jisssssoooos!!!!!
See as beverly dey make her mama look like nonsense in front of Africa... God forbid bad thing... dis one na pikin.?.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
chai Beverly just said her mum is just like her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
StateOfMind: Breaking news - Elikem wants to take a walk. By walk, I mean voluntary exit. cheesy
If wishes were horses
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 9:45pm On Aug 04, 2013

like seriously. his name is definately coming up morrow anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
wild child: Cool,most boys hate that shii esp when 'Konji' dey catch 'em cheesy
Oh,dat ish gives boobz ache too? Confirm pls ma'am cheesy I neva hear that b4
Yes. Different women with diff reaction to the issshhhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
There's gist on twitter about Elikem and Cleo's conversation regarding Angelo and Beverly.
Can anyone help me out with the full story..
I wasn't watching
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
ItsModella:
you're joking, right?

He told cleo its been on his mind for the past 2weeks and he's still thinking of it. Cleo told him to shut up his stupeed mouth.

Cleo and elikem discussing nominations..cleo says bev's decision tomorrow will be the toughest for her and feels she's not safe with beverly tomor, but would prefer to be up for nominations than being swapped. Elikem thinks 4people (feza, bimp angelo and cleo herself) will nominate him. Cleo says she knows feza has been nominating both of them and also thinks the diamonds have been the ones nominating her, so she will come up tomorrow.

Now they are speculating the names that will be up tomorrow. In alphabetical order, Cleo, elikem and one other person.. They are not far from the truth..they are both suffering from mild paranoia.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by geezprince(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Make elikem cool down make tomorrow reach now,he's telling cleo dat he's sure feza,bimp,angelo nd cleo (herself) wl nominate him tomorrow,I just want d guy to chill mehnnn,make africa no go tire for him mater o.he made sense though and I think he got 3 names right (my guy dey over analyze)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
I'd love to see cleo in the final so she can share sadc votes with dillish n angelo.feza should be in the final too since its top 6 now for the final.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Who performed on the stage today?? Didn't watch IT! HOLY COMMUNION WITH PASTOR CHRIS Tinzz!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.