Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2181726 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2013
hiteelong:
Dis is big brother...Drahmah report to the diary room....can u xplain the above statament...u ve less than 1mins to do so or u receive a strike! wink
He just want to cause confusion. Nothing happened.cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Fans theory is that Dillish realise that Elikem is a strong competitor as he was able to remove Sulu. That is why she has been flirting with Elikem.

No be me talk am o

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2013
Did what?even a smile btw melvin nd dillish,mellish would talk about it,talkless of....na lie jor @dramah

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: .And besides I don't reply posts with insults like "b.itch" n d rest .

But you just responded to a post of mine asking me to go fork myself. What's the difference?

Not that I give a sheet tho. But there are some things I don't expect from certain people on here regardless of how divergent our views may be. I have known you from BB stargame thread. Only for you to pull such a stunt on me?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2013
THE AMAKA:

In a million years. Did she forget she's dating Oneal? grin
Unless she plans on dumping him after the show after getting as far as she can get on Botswana's vote. Lmaooooo

I feel her relationship wift oneal won't go far. Feza eye tear! She was only obeying oneal and apologising Unnecessarily over little tins, cos she felt oneal was a winning material in d game. But nw dat he has been evicted, d girl won't look that guys face o after d show.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:44am On Aug 09, 2013
Sexy Fox: Fans theory is that Dillish realise that Elikem is a strong competitor as he was able to remove Sulu. That is why she has been flirting with Elikem.

No be me talk am o

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i dn't understand...how will flirting with him help her own game?i believe she is nt that dumb
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2013
@forkaddict
That was said in humour and I put a smiley in there to show it was a joke.
It's never that serious...if I meant it I'd have said it straight faced..u of all people should know that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2013
Drahmah: That's why they seem to be avoiding each other lately...she can't believe it herself
pls gist us what happened.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2013
Agbgift:

I feel her relationship wift oneal won't go far. Feza eye tear! She was only obeying oneal and apologising Unnecessarily over little tins, cos she felt oneal was a winning material in d game. But nw dat he has been evicted, d girl won't look that guys face o after d show.

Hopefully she sees the light. Given that she was abused, some women do fall into multiple abusive relationships. Thank God Botswana is quite a distance from Tanzania. There's hope. Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2013
fork adict:

But you just responded to a post of mine asking me to go fork myself. What's the difference?

Not that I give a sheet tho. But there are some things I don't expect from certain people on here regardless of how divergent our views may be. I have known you from BB stargame thread. Only for you to pull such a stunt on me?
let me tell u the different...fork/bitc*h(noun)...forking/bitc*hing(verb)..she is trying to tell u she doesn't like the "noun" bt she likes the "verb"...na joke oh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2013
njokusboy:

Kai, who made dat rubbish statement, who said naija wud vote dillish over bev Dat person must be an obsessed mesmerized archaic man, who hasn't been around much and has been hypnotized by a not too beautiful face he saw on TV... The only thing dillish has on bev is that she has a lower libido or she is hiding it or simply pretending especially if you consider the manner she screams "I like it" anytym her butt is smacked... Bev has played a better game than that toy, she has won the HOH task twice, she performs better in other tasks as well, she is more active, she is more up and about than the other one who made whichever team she was playing for lose their game... The closest she has come was attempting to win the power of no task, melvin had to use his power of no on her 2 weeks ago because she apparently could not handle the responsibilities associated with being HOH, WHat a weakling... I aint saying I am proud of bev but she is by far a better housemate than dillish as far as this game is concerned.
On point
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2013
Melvin and dillish did IT!!! Believe it or not, I've seen it myself(from a reliable inner source); video isn't officially out yet...u can even tell from their body language towards each other lately
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2013
But what about "steven"? LOLOLOL
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2013
Drahmah: Melvin and dillish did IT!!! Believe it or not, I've seen it myself(from a reliable inner source); video isn't officially out yet...u can even tell from their body language towards each other lately
Liar Liar.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2013
@dramah: na today
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2013
safarigirl: @forkaddict
That was said in humour and I put a smiley in there to show it was a joke.
It's never that serious...if I meant it I'd have said it straight faced..u of all people should know that.

Alright then. My apologies for taking that too seriously.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2013
Drahmah: Melvin and dillish did IT!!! Believe it or not, I've seen it myself(from a reliable inner source); video isn't officially out yet...u can even tell from their body language towards each other lately
guy pls okay,make we hear word abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2013
It is not impossible though but let us see the video too..we no want lies

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Please when will they have the HOH task?

Btw, I am not comfortable with the new, lound and hyper Feza. Where was this personality of hers when Oneal was in the house?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2013
Africa will be shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2013
See as Drahmah plan don dey work even people wey no wan post coment, don dey postcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:02am On Aug 09, 2013
According to bba website"elikem nd dillish have undeniable chemistry"o.k nw...according to them again"it is a known for a fact the nigerian,melvin has a huge crush dillish but has nt managed to get even as little as a "KISS"(what?,did he tell them he needs a kiss)...Bt she gave elikem a nice massage"o.k nw...mellish fan see what u pple caused

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2013
fork adict: Please when will they have the HOH task?

Btw, I am not comfortable with the new, lound and hyper Feza. Where was this personality of hers when Oneal was in the house?
This is her real self,she only put up drama for oneal smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Drahmah: Africa will be shocked
Even if na true, I wont be shock, just a little bit disappointed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2013

Drahmah! Drahmah! Drahmah! How many times I call you! If na joke stop am. Stop am o! Unless u show proof! Na wetin? Ogini?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:04am On Aug 09, 2013
I bet @sholay and @safarigirl will be disappointed too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2013

Prove it or shut up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2013
K, THEY DID IT....HW WILL DT AFFECT D LIKE FORKADICT HAS FOR MELVIN AND HW WIL DT MEK HER MOUTH STRAIGHT(dillish)

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2013
Who will be the HOH for the week..who already has automatic ticket to the finale..wow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2013
I guess Elikem is just a needed distraction for them both
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2013
Drahmah: I guess Elikem is just a needed distraction for them both
You are in a alternate universe.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:13am On Aug 09, 2013
The Hoh is melvin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.