Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,350 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180076 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2013
dominique: Just finally caught up up with pages and I'm surprised that the you guys didn't even post much on the juicy jists the housemates were having this morning. From babylon, to evicted housemates (Annabel in particular) to phones etc

True, even Melvin said as much this morning. She seems like a confused and indecisive person. One minute she wants to go to ruby house (before they merged), the next she's begging the current HoH not to swap her. One minute she says she doesn't want to be HoH, the next she's telling how important the title is and wants to win it at least once (I have a feeling she's taking that Melvin's power of no personal sef). One minute she likes Denzel, then Bolt, then Bassey... Can she ever make up her mind? I don't know why its taking the housemate so long to know that she's not a straightforward person. I personally won't want to have someone like that as a friend.

Elikem about to give his power of no.
Ehen, and I'm glad Melvin is stylishly moving away from her.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2013
dominique: I expected Big brother to give an intellectual HoH task this week since their weekly task was a thought stimulating one.
Melvin goes first and shoots wayyyy off target.
Praise the lord.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:54am On Aug 09, 2013
Mehn, I just love Elikem's boldness. grin

He used the Power of No on Bimp, and his reason was that he knew Bimp would swap him if he ever became HOH grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2013
God pls let cleo win the HOH! So we can have Melvin as our Rep only!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2013
Yinkade: then open an account now....its easy and twitter is always fun......also instagram...that's if you are into pictures sha

Nooooooooo! Never, never never grin

I have a personal policy to NEVER use Twitter grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem is the new HoH. Not looking good for Bimp and Angelo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:59am On Aug 09, 2013
Elekim is HOH for next week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2013
I am so happy. Elikem is automatically in the finals! Bimp will be on his way home next week.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem just made history as the only housemate to win power of no and HoH for the same week. Just booked himself a spot in the finale. Congrats Efo, Win or no win he is the chase ojare.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2013
THE AMAKA:

NIGERIA!!!!! Where did it all go wrong cry

Horrible Government of course.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2013
I can smell a fish! Biggie is full of shit!! Cleo was actually the one close to the bulls eye! Its not even good for melvin at all!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2013
dominique: Elikem is the new HoH. Not looking good for Bimp and Angelo

God, I just hope Bimp doesn't come up on Monday... Cuz if he comes up and gets evicted, then it's GAME OVER for Melvin since Bimp's votes would go to Dillish, crowning her.

If we want Melvin to win, then Bimp MUST be in the finals WITH Dillish.

It's our only hope now.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem is favoured! I'm so happy for him..

automatic ticket to finals.. *dancing ethighi*..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Drahmah: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem just tries too much...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Elikem, the HoH next week.
Don't know whether to be happy or sad.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2013
languys69: I am so happy. Elikem is automatically in the finals! Bimp will be on his way home next week.

How can you even be happy about this? Bimp's eviction automatically makes Dillish the winner cuz she'll be getting Namibia, Ethiopia, Malawi and Uganda!

Una no sabi strategy ni?
WTF? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Dillish is playing the game very very well.She knows she is up 4 eviction,so she wanna get Ghana,nigeria and probally serie leone votes.She is using the guys with her beautiful face and dat is why she always allow them 2 touch her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nnecar(f): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Oneal go dey vex now cos West Africans dey exchange Baton 4 finals
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2013
dominique: Elikem just made history as the only housemate to win power of no and HoH for the same week. Just booked himself a spot in the finale. Congrats Efo, Win or no win he is the chase ojare.

Exactly..I remember someone consoling himself yesterday that no one wins hoh and power of NO together..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:06am On Aug 09, 2013
And GHANA has finally secured a spot in the finals for the first time.

Congrats guys! cool

It's been a long time coming.

But my Naija peeps, it's time to strategize o!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2013
Angelo or Dillish might just win bba
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2013
spade: Mehn, I just love Elikem's boldness. grin

He used the Power of No on Bimp, and his reason was that he knew Bimp would swap him if he ever became HOH grin

He's never afraid to speak his mind line Melvin or beat around the bush like Dilish. He can hold his own under pressure unlike Feza and unpretentious unlike Bimp. Truely he talks a lot but not about petty gossip and makes sense and unlike Bev. For me this season, Elikem is THE CHASE.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2013
abikyshow: Elikem knows to code those girls. He already promised delish a role in a movie outside BBA. Am sure delish would nominate Melvin before elikem.

I heard he also promised to buy her a golf 7 cool if he wins. That could explain the recent closeness. sharp girl grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2013
We have lost this guys! Its not Good for our reps at all at this point! I wanted a suitation cleo would be HOH!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2013
spade:

How can you even be happy about this? Bimp's eviction automatically makes Dillish the winner cuz she'll be getting Namibia, Ethiopia, Malawi and Uganda!

Una no sabi strategy ni?
WTF? shocked

..what makes you think he minds dillish being a winner? Check that username you quoted again..lol

Let nextweek play itself first before una start strategy talk..as it is now, let's celebrate with elikem..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2013
elikem HOH three WA to d finals is dis good or bad thing.lolz
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2013
dominique:

He's never afraid to speak his mind line Melvin or beat around the bush like Dilish. He can hold his own under pressure unlike Feza and unpretentious unlike Bimp. Truely he talks a lot but not about petty gossip and makes sense and unlike Bev. For me this season, Elikem is THE CHASE.

Tell me about it! Elikem is definitely no people-pleaser.

The guy understands it's a game he came to play, and goes STRAIGHT TO THE POINT when he does it.

Sure doesn't spend 4 hours in the Diary Room all in the name of making a swap like...ahem...someone I know grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chriskwaku: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2013
spade: And GHANA has finally secured a spot in the finals for the first time.

Congrats guys! cool

It's been a long time coming.

But my Naija peeps, it's time to strategize o!

finally finally.! it's been a long time coming indeed. congrats to novi elikem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SexyFox(f): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2013
justloveme: elikem HOH three WA to d finals is dis good or bad thing.lolz
Bad, none of them will win
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

..what makes you think he minds dillish being a winner? Check that username you quoted again..lol

Let nextweek play itself first before una start strategy talk..as it is now, let's celebrate with elikem..

LOL! I guess I spoke too soon.

I'm happy for Elikem o! It's the Bimp eviction (the part I highlighted) that gives me serious cold feet.

All the same, make we watch sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2013
aodis: I can smell a fish! Biggie is full of shit!! Cleo was actually the one close to the bulls eye! Its not even good for melvin at all!

Abegi make I hear word. None of them made the dartboard, just the walls surrounding it. Cleo's throw was just at the bottom of the dartboard but Elikem's own is on top but almost directly above the bull's eye. Pls kindly explain how Cleo not winning is a conspiracy against Melvin.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:16am On Aug 09, 2013
justloveme: elikem HOH three WA to d finals is dis good or bad thing.lolz
bad!infact bad!i say bad! Again,it is bad! Again,let beverly cme home...i prefer elikem nd melvin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.