Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184658 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
@fezakessy

get busy grin
grin mean
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2013
South Africa 0 v. Uche Nwafor 2
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Obviously that's what i said. But i don't think its fair to judge past housemates on what they did after the house. Na by force to be in the spotlight? That shouldn't be used to discredit Kevin, that's my point.
Y'all don't know if Uti had more connections than Kevin or what worked out better in whoever's favor.

Of course, that's fair enough. But my comment was precisely addressing what you said about him probably not wanting to get famous. I was just trying to make it clear that he wanted to be under the spotlight. But for some reason it just didn't happen for him which was quite unfortunate, because I really liked him and wanted him to succeed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 8:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Continue to Vote for Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
.. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: All of u dat is always shouting ' see the plenty people viewing thread', go n see China population on this thread now...omoh
https://www.nairaland.com/1365588/south-africa-vs-nigeria-nelson/18

Over 220 guests, n G knows how many posters..cnt count shocked

If this thread were BBA,we would have been on page 5000 by now.
mehn, them plenty o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

who scored?

Me I no sabi o tongue, as long as I see green, white, green scoring I'm fine tongue

I hear say na one igbo boi grin
Me I say he is Nigerian
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by demelza: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

If he doesnt survive, TRUST ME to be in the faces of everyone here that "strategically" voted for Dillish yet again. It will be me against everyone that was for Dillish. So let's just be praying Angelo survives because na that sunday I will be banned from this thread
LOL! I wont miss this sunday for the world, front row seats just to see Mariarocks in action. Please gather your amunition well and dont give those guys any quarter. E go bloody.
May the forces be with you!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
hiteelong:
MOSES!!!!

Oh okay. Didn't think he would be playing.. Thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

oh boy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked phew! E be like say na a whole village be that

Village ke, which village plenty like this? I dey talk China, u dey talk village
..hian!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:

mehn, them plenty o.

U c am bah....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
na two housemates dey leave dis sunday oh. i just heard it now during d highlyt show
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

Me I no sabi o tongue, as long as I see green, white, green scoring I'm fine tongue

I hear say na one igbo boi grin
Me I say he is Nigerian

Lol. It's okay. Someone else told me the scorer already.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
*modified*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
demelza:
LOL! I wont miss this sunday for the world, front row seats just to see Mariarocks in action. Please gather your amunition well and dont give those guys any quarter. E go bloody.
May the forces be with you!

LOOOL! NA SO.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
hiteelong: 3-0
Na China t.v u dey use
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: I don't know WTF people see in Elikem. Kwaku T was by far a better representative than him IMO

Like... What the phuck?

Who and what did Kwaku represent if not his fake stuuppid asss?
How can you even use Elikem and Kwaku in the same post?

You mean the same Elikem who is not only proud of his culture and roots, but is also more than happy to flaunt them freely in his craft and style? The same Elikem who, as chldish as he may be, is still never afraid to stand proud as a West African man?

How can you compare him to that worthless reetarrded wannabe American too dumb and shameless to even rep his country and instead prefers to rep Harlem, Compton, Brooklyn or wherever the phuck it is he picked that moooronic accent of his from?
The imbeeccile who joined forces with that shapeless rhinoceros Lerato to gossip and slander Ofunneka, branding her a witch?
That overgrown, senseless dog?

Please, Elikem is the man Kwaku is too spineless to be.

Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
Josydaky:
Na China t.v u dey use
Lol....don't mind me
Wz listening to commentary & I don modify am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
South Africans for score since, nah this heavy trees wey dem carry for head like Angelo no gree make them run fast ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Of course, that's fair enough. But my comment was precisely addressing what you said about him probably not wanting to get famous. I was just trying to make it clear that he wanted to be under the spotlight. But for some reason it just didn't happen for him which was quite unfortunate, because I really liked him and wanted him to succeed.

That wasn't specifically for him. I said "Although Kevin is supposed to be doing music....." Basically saying even if he isn't doing music, that shouldn't be used to judge him as a housemate, same for anyone else.
But I understand smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zeenad(f): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: South Africans for score since, nah this heavy trees wey dem carry for head like Angelo no gree make them run fast ni undecided
lol. u got me rolln on d floor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
MELVIN 2- ANGELLO 0
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2013
hiteelong:
Lol....don't mind me
Wz listening to commentary & I don modify am

I just found out Kalu Uche was actually the scorer of both goals, not Moses
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

U c am bah....
Yes o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
Stephanie Oforka is doing GOOOOOOOOD for Kalu Uche. Cute couple. smiley
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2013
spade:

Like... What the phuck?

Who and what did Kwaku represent if not his fake stuuppid asss?
How can you even use Elikem and Kwaku in the same post?

You mean the same Elikem who is not only proud of his culture and roots, but is also more than happy to flaunt them freely in his craft and style? The same Elikem who, as chldish as he may be, is still never afraid to stand proud as a West African man?

How can you compare him to that worthless reetarrded wannabe American too dumb and shameless to even rep his country and instead prefers to rep Harlem, Compton, Brooklyn or wherever the phuck it is he picked that moooronic accent of his from?
The imbeeccile who joined forces with that shapeless rhinoceros Lerato to gossip and slander Ofunneka, branding her a witch?
That overgrown, senseless dog?

Please, Elikem is the man Kwaku is too spineless to be.

Thanks.

YAFF COME AGAIN! LMFAOOOOO THO!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

I just found out Kalu Uche was actually the scorer of both goals, not Moses
My bad! Sowie 4 d wrong info but I tink Moses playd a part in d goal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH! I just remembered that BASTARDO OF A MAN SUAREZ! I COULD STILL BITE THAT NIGGAS HEAD OFF FOR WHAT HE DID DURING THAT GHANA MATCH! angry angry angry angry angry angry. I FIT WAN BURST MY BRAIN WHEN HE DID THAT THING. And he now had the audacity to celebrate when the penalty was missed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2013
*** enters thread naked with bra on his chest**
*** dancing kukere with a heavy smile**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
ella.b:

Yes o.

It even shot up to 500 guests at one point plus innumerable posters...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

If he doesnt survive, TRUST ME to be in the faces of everyone here that "strategically" voted for Dillish yet again. It will be me against everyone that was for Dillish. So let's just be praying Angelo survives because na that sunday I will be banned from this thread
e go pain me if dat gal win ova my 2 rep,she go begin carry d money go chop wit dat her fat Namibian don jazzzi,mscheeooow
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks: MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH! I just remembered that BASTARDO OF A MAN SUAREZ! I COULD STILL BITE THAT NIGGAS HEAD OFF FOR WHAT HE DID DURING THAT GHANA MATCH! angry angry angry angry angry angry. I FIT WAN BURST MY BRAIN WHEN HE DID THAT THING. And he now had the audacity to celebrate when the penalty was missed.
Why you dey bring up issue from 2010 na? grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
skipofem: e go pain me if dat gal win ova my 2 rep,she go begin carry d money go chop wit dat her fat Namibian don jazzzi,mscheeooow

E go pain me if she win over anybody for that house. Na that day I will specially join twitter to deal with her. Ahn ahn. You mean to tell me of the 27 other very capable options, Africa chose the lamest of the lamest as the chase. Walahi, I will rather have seen that fooool Oneal take the money than Dillish. I will rather have seen Hakeem or Pokello infact. I will rather have seen Betty sef just to show you how much I detest the thought of Dillish winning. angry angry angry. She better leave this sunday

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.