Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184689 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2013
N Naija lifts d Nelson Mandela challenge trophy, it remains d BBA crown
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
hiteelong: MELVIN 2- ANGELLO 0
Ahhummmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Why you dey bring up issue from 2010 na? grin tongue

I just dey remember the thing. That thing pained me to my bones. At that moment if God granted me freedom to kill one person I would have gone for the useless biter. lol.

*sidenote: Suarez don't worry all will be forgiven if you are signed by arsenal before this transfer window closes*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM:

It even shot up to 500 guests at one point plus innumerable posters...
Ah..na football na.the thread suppose full.smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: *** enters thread naked with bra on his chest**
*** dancing kukere with a heavy smile**

What a picture you painted there. Scary stuff. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2013
If angelo geta 5 votes on the finale,Melvin will get 7..
If angelo gets 3,melvin will have 5..
If angelo has 0,melvin will have 2..
The diff must be 2...
2 is the number of things melvin will win.. The moola and one campaign video..
2 is the number of times melvin has come second..
2 is the number of twin melvin has in his family..
2 is the number of times africa will vote for him.. He was saved once and he will be voted for in the grand finale..
That same number 2 is the number of votes he will use to lead angelo in the finale..
And lastly,when he wins on that day,that same number 2 is number of middle fingers that will be shown to his haters...
Be rest assured of 2 middle fingers in the air..

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

There are probably plenty that are doing things but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to be in the spotlight.
Your sense of reasoning is very shallow, sorry

Lolzzz, you just defined what you are, "SHALLOW", how the heck can somebody on national TV, who was voted for by Nigerians and africa as a whole and won a whooping 300,000 dollar, dat is about 45000000 naira do something and they won't be in the spotlight, which human earns a celebrity status and doesn't get the spotlight, except one who isn't smart enough to kip it, if you can't adapt, u faze out and that is what has happened to our kevin.. I don't know why people deny the truth even when it is staring at us in the face just because we are being sentimental... Look at uti and karen, they are doing well for themselves.. BIA, don't piss me off oh, if you weren't a lady, I would have lashed you, I respect ladies least you say am condescending.. Pple who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

There are probably plenty that are doing things but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to be in the spotlight.
Your sense of reasoning is very shallow, sorry

Lolzzz, you just defined what you are, "SHALLOW", how the heck can somebody on national TV, who was voted for by Nigerians and africa as a whole and won a whooping 300,000 dollar, dat is about 45000000 naira do something and they won't be in the spotlight, which human earns a celebrity status and doesn't get the spotlight, except one who isn't smart enough to kip it, if you can't adapt, u faze out and that is what has happened to our kevin.. I don't know why people deny the truth even when it is staring at us in the face just because we are being sentimental... Look at uti and karen, they are doing well for themselves.. BIA, don't piss me off oh, if you weren't a lady, I would have lashed you, I respect ladies least you say am condescending.. Pple who live in glass houses don't throw stones.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
IyawoTM: South Africans for score since, nah this heavy trees wey dem carry for head like Angelo no gree make them run fast ni undecided
u mean that unkept Mangroove forest?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

It was $200000 na
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chineke!! Of all examples wey melvin see,na dat one he see to use..
Ewwww,if only he knew what was happening outside ...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

It was $200000 na

Lolzzz, all join
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: If angelo geta 5 votes on the finale,Melvin will get 7..
The diff must be 2...
2 is the number of times africa will vote for him.. He was saved once and he will be voted for in the grand finale..
That same number 2 is the number of votes he will use to lead angelo in the finale..
And lastly,when he wins on that day,that same number 2 is number of middle fingers that will be shown to his haters...
. Wow brain box
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2013
THE AMAKA:

That wasn't specifically for him. I said "Although Kevin is supposed to be doing music....." Basically saying even if he isn't doing music, that shouldn't be used to judge him as a housemate, same for anyone else.
But I understand smiley

Yeah I know what you meant. Just saying in his own case, it just didn't go the way he would have liked.

BTW, I'm surprised you haven't started campaigning for your beloved Beverly. She needs your support more than ever now.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

What a picture you painted there. Scary stuff. undecided
I hope no be wetin i dey think you dey think..lol
***quickly romoves bra**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bimp telling melvin that he is a motivation to him.. He said mel motivates him with his outlook to life..
Awwwwwwww!!!!
###melvin changing lives###

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2013
Bimp and mighty melvin be discussing (More like gossipping to me )
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict: Bimp and mighty melvin be discussing (More like gossipping to me )
grin HW NW
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Bimp telling melvin that he is a motivation to him.. He said mel motivates him with his outlook to life..
Awwwwwwww!!!!
###melvin changing lives###

Big deal?

Melvin also said that he has learnt from every housemate in the chase including Bimp

Bimp and other housemates, changing lives##

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Chineke!! Of all examples wey melvin see,na dat one he see to use..
XPLAIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: Chineke!! Of all examples wey melvin see,na dat one he see to use..

Asin why did he use that example -_____________________________-
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
grin this ur beef ehn
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
If 2 say I be country, I 4 be only Nigeria, I rep Naija,strong Naija proudly,if u r nt a Nigerian n u r nt dating or marryin a Nigerian u r on a lonnnnnggg tin lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2013
njokusboy:

Obviously you missed the point. So your rants amount to NOTHING.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
Haba!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
♛AndrERush♛:

Yeah I know what you meant. Just saying in his own case, it just didn't go the way he would have liked.

BTW, I'm surprised you haven't started campaigning for your beloved Beverly. She needs your support more than ever now.

What did Beverly do now? I don't have to campaign, ESPECIALLY not here.
But..... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
fork adict:

Big deal?

Melvin also said that he has learnt from every housemate in the chase including Bimp

Bimp and other housemates, changing lives##
Lool.. Na wa ooo...
No go get heart attack oo..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
Kslib: If angelo geta 5 votes on the finale,Melvin will get 7..
The diff must be 2...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
skipofem: If 2 say I be country, I 4 be only Nigeria, I rep Naija,strong Naija proudly,if u r nt a Nigerian n u r nt dating or marryin a Nigerian u r on a lonnnnnggg tin lol

goodu wan
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mariarocks:

Asin why did he use that example -_____________________________-
Lmao!!! I know say you go don curse your TV set tire..
Twitter fit dey on fire cos of that innocent statement...lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
Okay back to BBA, Angelo serenading Bev
Bimp n Melvin bonding and talking about them hating nominations.
Cnt see the rest though

*going to sleep*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
ItsModella:
Lmfao!! This pic is cracking me up...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.