Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180307 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
peebles dey sing 'ruby' 'ruby' 'ruby'...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Melvin told peebles to tell them about themselves but peeble's said that will be hard.. peeble's now said they should all ask questions and she'll answer..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
My bad.. Josykady it is.. I think say your name na joy thats why i dey use am like that...
"Josykady" and my real name is Josephine
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
Melvin asked peebles who was elikem/s gf and she said pokello...
Melvin asked who is cleo;s boo and peebles said hakeem..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
CHineke.. This fish needs to be fried and eaten..
Cleo asked peebles to mention who melvin is having a fishy fishy feeling fir in the house ans peebles said she doesnt k now.. After much persuasion from cleo,peebles said ..
DILLISH...
Melvin asked why dillish and peeble's said cos dillish is a princess!!!@
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
@Kslib, your intentionally spelling my name wrongly, abi.;>
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=omon all i know is that MELVIN IS WINNING BBA 8 and there is nothing anyone can do abt it. have a blessed day and SHALOM [/quote]

RUBBISH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: CHineke.. This fish needs to be fried and eaten..
Cleo asked peebles to mention who melvin is having a fishy fishy feeling fir in the house ans peebles said she doesnt k now.. After much persuasion from cleo,peebles said ..
DILLISH...
Melvin asked why dillish and peeble's said cos dillish is a princess!!!@
We must eat that fish, how dare her?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
"Josykady" and my real name is Josephine
Nice name you got there.. JOsy stands for Josephine i guess,so what does kady stand for?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: @Kslib, your intentionally spelling my name wrongly, abi.;>
lol.. Am not that smart na....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
We must eat that fish, how dare her?
Me sef Tire for the fish ooo.. lol
The fish na mellish fan!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
omonime:

silence is the best answer for a fool. you want peace and u were spitting rubbish about other pple. anyway i dont blame u hence i ignored ur post cos am nor ready to join issues with u. am only just replying to this particular post cos u are flexing muscle cos i didnt reply that ur post. anyway spit all the rubbish wey u want to spit, na ur biz be that. all i know is that MELVIN IS WINNING BBA 8 and there is nothing anyone can do abt it. have a blessed day and SHALOM

Noted. And thanks. Anything else you got to say you friend?

@V24M,
Trial in progress. Lets see how effective your suggestion is.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
ItsModella:
I wonder how 2shotz will deny this one...smh.

I've created a thread about it grin

Lemme see if it will hit the FP grin

Keeping my fingers crossed wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2013
Peebles played the fishy fishy song for the second time and the housemates are out of the bathroom and back to reality!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
Nice name you got there.. JOsy stands for Josephine i guess,so what does kady stand for?
It is Daky and not Kady.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
Melvin massaging cleo's leg while she lies down on her bed like a queen....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Noted. And thanks. Anything else you got to say you maggotfriend grin

@V24M,

I have modified it. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
[quote author=dmalam][/quote]

Abeg bro,

Just free the deluded idi.iotic fake man of God. Man of God wey abandon bible, con carry big brother for head like say na Big Brother go carry am reach heaven. Mtscheeeeew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
dmalam: RUBBISH!!!

Lmao!! gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
It is Daky and not Kady.
My bad!! daky it is.. so what does kady mean? oops,sorry I meant daky...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Melvin melvin,no go massage hakeem's memory comot from cleo brain ooo.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Abeg bro,

Just free the deluded idi.iotic fake man of God. Man of God wey abandon bible, con carry big brother for head like say na Big Brother go carry am reach heaven. Mtscheeeeew!

LMAO!!. Laugh wan give me konji grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
Damn Dmalam.
Melvin vote is going down.
Vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
Vote still your hands start to pain you. And do it multiple times. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2013
Elikem to cleo::: You know i still love you right?
Cleo:: Do what you gotta do?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
My bad!! daky it is.. so what does kady mean? oops,sorry I meant daky...
I no go tell you that one:p
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2013
v24m:

I have modified it. grin grin grin

Original post Modified.

But all the yabs go dey pepper me for body na....

I doubt if i will be able to cope. #Rehab tinz#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Noted. And thanks. Anything else you got to say you friend?

@V24M,

lol . SHALOM
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Original post Modified.

lolz,u rily need rehab

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2013
I sweeear,dillish talks like a fool atimes.. Melvin told her to shhut up just like how they do to eachother jokingly and she said 'you tell a woman to shut up and you want a Gf'.. Melvin now said 'what does that mean'.. Dillish said you dont tell a woman to shut up.. Melvin said when a woman talks crap,you tell her to shut up..
Dillish,do that to your country women..
Cleo;;;; melvin,have you told your Gf to shut up before..
Melvin;; yes..
Dillish;;; dO you know how rude that is...
ADVERTS.. OOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Original post Modified.

Remember i said earlier that you are a fighter. So i trust you will be fine. grin

Just copy and paste they go. kiss grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: lolz,u rily need rehab

Who be dis ***in Deliish's voice**

Please leave FA for me, his cooling down now, no go rile am up before i seeeeellllappp somborii angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
Me sef Tire for the fish ooo.. lol
The fish na mellish fan!!

shockedgrin grin grin cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.