Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180294 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: CHineke.. This fish needs to be fried and eaten..
Cleo asked peebles to mention who melvin is having a fishy fishy feeling fir in the house ans peebles said she doesnt k now.. After much persuasion from cleo,peebles said ..
DILLISH...
Melvin asked why dillish and peeble's said cos dillish is a princess!!!@
Pebble is an OZUAI
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: I sweeear,dillish talks like a fool atimes.. Melvin told her to shhut up just like how they do to eachother jokingly and she said 'you tell a woman to shut up and you want a Gf'.. Melvin now said 'what does that mean'.. Dillish said you dont tell a woman to shut up.. Melvin said when a woman talks crap,you tell her to shut up..
Dillish,do that to your country women..
Cleo;;;; melvin,have you told your Gf to shut up before..
Melvin;; yes..
Dillish;;; dO you know how rude that is...
ADVERTS.. OOOOO
Na wa for Dillish o! Why the thing dey pain her for body na! Shut up when used properly is not rude.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dillish telling melvin that she knows alot about relationships and he doesnt.. She now said "Thats why he allowed to his Gf to go out with another man' she also added that 'he melvin bought a gift for her'..
I see no reason why dillish should use that story melvin gave them about his GF who cheated on him in this scenario....
Melvin said 'you know you are talking alot of crap right now',he repeated it again... he finished massaging cleo's leg and jokingly said he would yake out his abger on cleo.. Cleo said he should come and massage her back and pour ot his anger on her back..
Melvin stood up and dillish was like talking to him and he used a soft joking tone to tell her 'shut da Bleep up'.. Dillish said 'did you tell me that'? Melvin said yes..
He didnt talk to her and she said 'ok' and went to test her dress!!! Cleo said melvin is pissed and elikem said dillish shouldnt have used that story cos its sensitive..
I support Melvin 100%.. What rubbish...
Melvin is out of the room...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2013
My broda Danny oooo!

Biko, I'm not free at the moment. I just dey run around and drive up and down.

Na phone I dey use at the moment, but I'd REALLY like to feature in the questionnaire.

Could you drop your questions either way, so I'll answer them in the evening when I'm home in front of my computer?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky:
I no go tell you that one:p
I will force it out of you,trust me... lol
Maybe not today,but you will def tell me..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
v24m:

Who be dis ***in Deliish's voice**

Please leave FA for me, his cooling down now, no go rile am up before i seeeeellllappp somborii angry angry
who b diz too?*in osoufias's voice*...wetin concern u? I metion ur name?...i wil seeellllap somborii ko i will seelllap myself ni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
This Mellish thing don happen to me for real life o! There was a guy that people thought I was in love with just because I dey laugh and play with am but they were wrong.
My point it, people see what they want to see even when there is nothing to see. Imagine that fish, a Mellish fan.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2013
Cleo and elikem telling dillish that melvin is angry and that the Gf issue is what pissed him.. Dillish now said mel also told her that she has only been in 2 relationships and she's also hurt.. Can you imagine?
Dillish now said melvin shld have waited and discussed the issue rather than walk away... She said she will call him so they'll talk..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: I sweeear,dillish talks like a fool atimes.. Melvin told her to shhut up just like how they do to eachother jokingly and she said 'you tell a woman to shut up and you want a Gf'.. Melvin now said 'what does that mean'.. Dillish said you dont tell a woman to shut up.. Melvin said when a woman talks crap,you tell her to shut up..
Dillish,do that to your country women..
Cleo;;;; melvin,have you told your Gf to shut up before..
Melvin;; yes..
Dillish;;; dO you know how rude that is...
ADVERTS.. OOOOO
I hate PHCN...lol...abeg update me more on this! #anti dillish mode#
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2013
Peebles na devil incarnate.
Personally,I think Dillish is worked up cuz of what the fish said.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
I dont like Dillish at all.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: who b diz too?*in osoufias's voice*...wetin concern u? I metion ur name?...i wil seeellllap somborii ko i will seelllap myself ni

Mmmmmmmm angry for your mind abi?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:
WETIN D FISH TOK?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: Dillish telling melvin that she knows alot about relationships and he doesnt.. She now said "Thats why he allowed to his Gf to go out with another man' she also added that 'he melvin bought a gift for her'..
I see no reason why dillish should use that story melvin gave them about his GF who cheated on him in this scenario....
Melvin said 'you know you are talking alot of crap right now',he repeated it again... he finished massaging cleo's leg and jokingly said he would yake out his abger on cleo.. Cleo said he should come and massage her back and pour ot his anger on her back..
Melvin stood up and dillish was like talking to him and he used a soft joking tone to tell her 'shut da Bleep up'.. Dillish said 'did you tell me that'? Melvin said yes..
He didnt talk to her and she said 'ok' and went to test her dress!!! Cleo said melvin is pissed and elikem said dillish shouldnt have used that story cos its sensitive..

Truth be told, no MUGU on the planet will agree that he is a mugu.

Mighty melvin just dey vex because Dillish dey try call am MUGU. (Abi, na which kind guy go gree make anoda man fork hin chic and he go still buy present for the chic?)

I support Dillish 100%... What rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
I will force it out of you,trust me... lol
Maybe not today,but you will def tell me..
NEVER!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib: Dillish telling melvin that she knows alot about relationships and he doesnt.. She now said "Thats why he allowed to his Gf to go out with another man' she also added that 'he melvin bought a gift for her'..
Me too! We love melvin! Dillish out! Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
i swear she is suffering frm pure paranoia...such a deceptive woman
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

Mighty melvin just dey vex because Dillish dey try call am MUGU. (Abi, na which kind guy go gree make anoda man fork hin chic and he go still buy present for the chic?)

OKAY, WE DON HEAR!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
spade: My broda Danny oooo!

Biko, I'm not free at the moment. I just dey run around and drive up and down.

Na phone I dey use at the moment, but I'd REALLY like to feature in the questionnaire.

Could you drop your questions either way, so I'll answer them in the evening when I'm home in front of my computer?
no qualms,i don change my mind till next week...shallom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2013
ella.b:
Gbaaaam!!! i noticed it but decided to keep quiet first..
Since they came out of the bathroom after talking to the fish,i noticed that she was kinda throwing jabs at him.. Maybe she is testing the tolerance he has for her.. Inshort,the shuut up thing she tried to escalate didnt make sense cos this is what they have been doing since God knows when.. Melvin handled that well and she came back with his Gf cheating on him ish and i guess she pushed hiim to his elastic limit.. I love the maturity mel used to show he wasnt happy with the convo...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
v24m:

Mmmmmmmm angry for your mind abi?
i no get u?speak english pleasegrin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Josydaky: This Mellish thing don happen to me for real life o! There was a guy that people thought I was in love with just because I dey laugh and play with am but they were wrong.
My point it, people see what they want to see even when there is nothing to see. Imagine that fish, a Mellish fan.

OKAY!!! WE DON HEAR
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:

Melvin
42.76%
Feza
4.41%
Elikem
29.39%
Dillish
2.15%
Cleo
13.23%
Bimp
0.54%
Beverly
1.67%
Angelo
5.85%

Join the housemates and help end extreme poverty
. Na wa o Elikem % just de increase go. Hummm make we gear up abeg shuld in case our Guy no win d moola(just saying o) make he at least win somtin na. Ejoo o, biko, don Allah, plssssssss o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2013
maingwaest: . Na wa o Elikem % just de increase go. Hummm make we gear up abeg shuld in case our Guy no win d moola(just saying o) make he at least win somtin na. Ejoo o, biko, don Allah, plssssssss o.
Tell them o!

Vote Melvin's one campaign video at http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445 thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: i swear she is suffering frm pure paranoia...such a deceptive woman

There were 2 parties involved.

Accepted, dillish is suffering from pure paranoia.

What is Melvin suffering from please?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
dmalam:
WETIN D FISH TOK?

E TOK SAY MELVIN DEY TRIP FOR DILLISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2013
fork adict:

OGA,melvin wasnt aware that his girl was cheating oooo.. He only bought her a gift on Val's day and she wasnt at home and that was when he began suspecting and later cracked the whole thing...
Next time dey chew post before you digest am.... For the records,it happened long ago....
The story you are trying to twist is not available at the moment,pls try again later...
Better stick to attacking his teeth cos you always look defeated anytime you try to twist mel's story to your taste...
You and him,who con look like the MUGU now...?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by maingwaest(f): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
Dannyxy: Pls ladies nd gentlemen in order nt to cause distraction on this thread,we have to suspend all voting to nextweek...am very sorry 4 d incoveniences...hehehe
. Buh do ui tink team Elikem ll do same? Are u aware d guy is closing in on Mel? Na so e go tak b like film trick o.(Just saying)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2013
ELIKEM IS SLOWLY CLOSING IN ON MELVIN

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Tuso(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
ochongonoko:

I love those duo. They can sing for shizzle!!

Yeah but R2bees r ma best cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
maingwaest: . Buh do ui tink team Elikem ll do same? Are u aware d guy is closing in on Mel? Na so e go tak b like film trick o.(Just saying)
hahahahahahahahaha,guy no vex oh,do u wnt to knw y am laffing at ur post?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Kslib:
OGA,melvin wasnt aware that his girl was cheating oooo.. He only bought her a gift on Val's day and she wasnt at home and that was when he began suspecting and later cracked the whole thing...
Next time dey chew post before you digest am.... For the records,it happened long ago....
The story you are trying to twist is not available at the moment,pls try again later...
Better stick to attacking his teeth cos you always look defeated anytime you try to twist mel's story to your taste...
You and him,who con look like the MUGU now...?

Did Melvin's chic fork another guy? Yes.

Did he buy present for the same chic about the same time she forked the other guy? Yes.

Is he a mugu? Most definitely.

The fork addict you insulted is not available at the moment. Please try again later.

*****Courtesy @V24M. Rehab tinz****

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.