Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,899 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2182988 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2013
BizBloke:

Ein go talk say na from ein villa sef. Mtcheew!

Its so so bad. Na curse the guy put for him head so.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2013
For those watching. How's things going between Melvin and Dillish this morning. Are they back to their normal playful selves?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2013
Beverly fine pass that candice abeg. Her face be like say she don do plastic sugery tire. Abi na the way wey she pout cause am.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Josydaky(f): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2013
Amaechi5: How are u guys voting cause whenever i click de link it will show me the videos and if i click vote at the top left corner it will only show dillish,angelo and Bimp.And i know dis is the reason why some peeps are not votin,whereas am on mobile
Below all the video that is where you vote.
http://bigbrotherafricawap.dstv.com/Article.aspx?i=19445
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2013
After seeing beverly's pregnant pictures, I just feel for her.she is so young.if she were my younger sister I will so protect her and advice her to 'slow down'.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2013
Josydaky:
I can only view the videos but can't vote.maybe its cos I have voted previously?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2013
Josydaky:
Oh now i get it.4 dose having problems like me,if u are using opera on mobile just goto setting and switch from mobile or single view to desktop or untick single/mobile view,u will then see where the voting ish is below.I just voted 4 melvin and he is now 45%
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Melvin is back to his usuall self. Housemates are playing handball inthe garden. Melvin, elekim, angelo, bimp, cloe and Beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2013
They are getting set for their picnic nw.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2013
Kslib:
Good morning to you too..
Omo that song na just perfect description of Theory wey the Mellish's dey postulate..

Very bad den! Secret love is a deadly game! And dat na wetin dillish too want! She is too smart for her age! Make Melvin run cos eee.......
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tuktudicko(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2013
abuze: After seeing beverly's pregnant pictures, I just feel for her.she is so young.if she were my younger sister I will so protect her and advice her to 'slow down'.
The issue wud b if she wud listen 2u...
I av a friend whose sis behaves lyk dat. Her fam is military wit her I mean "MILITARY"...they advise,beat,scold and even beg buh d 19yr old gurl is still as promiscous as eva...
So if u ask me I think beverly is who she is, she can only change if she wants 2 or better still Gods intervention
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2013
zeenad: mornin threadmates, wishn us all a pleasant day ahead
special shout out to
iyawoTm
kslib
ochonogono(spelln)

Thanks dear, good morning to you too

@aodis, thanks for the link. That song is cool. I love every bit of it. Meanwhile, keep voting for melvin.

Picnic about to start
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2013
â™›AndrERushâ™›:
For those watching. How's things going between Melvin and Dillish this morning. Are they back to their normal playful selves?

Yeah.. They're back to their normal self. Melvin is now smiling. The way I see it, melvin doesn't wanna talk about it, he just wanna forget about it and move on and at the same keep some distance between him and dillish
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 17, 2013
HMs discussing various movies they've watched.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:55am On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah.. They're back to their normal self. Melvin is now smiling. The way I see it, melvin doesn't wanna talk about it, he just wanna forget about it and move on and at the same keep some distance between him and dillish

I love the way he is keeping his distance. Na play play na small pikin go tell grandpapa say he mouth they smell.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2013
Ginger78: .yeah u are right,bev doesnt have a protruding tummy.she is very pregnant in dat pics.i really feel so sad for her cos d way she talks about it shows she really wanted d baby so much.am a woman and i know wat it feels to have a life growing inside u only to lose d baby later.na dat type of man go marry,him wife no go get belle.he will start saying na witches and wizards dey attack am.

Must you jump to conclusions and start cursing someone you don't know. Beverly wey dey beg for sexx on continental tv? Beverly wey dey beg Angelo that she wants to be the mother of his kids? Shiit happens, don't blame the guy if you don't know the whole story.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Youdee10: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2013
I assume some modelling job that Selly hooked her up with or an appearance. Something that will bring cash in that's for sure. Anyone who quotes twitter or FB has no idea what actually happened on the show. Melvin acts like a little girl sometimes. He has said many stupid things to Dillish over the weeks. That she is 22 and a girl so she has no business dreaming to buy a house. He always refers to her beauty like what will get her everything in life when she has told him she hates it when people say that. He keeps referring to her dreams to get married and have kids like she is stupid and does not know what she wants which in itself is disrespectful to Steven. He keeps talking her down and saying he is 28 forgetting her boyfriend is 28 and has known Dillish for 5 years and is an established business man making money not a struggling actor on BBA looking for a platform. Whose advise does he think Dillish should listen to? His or Stephens? She has taken all that and the one day she shows a spine, Nigerians are having seizures.
He goes on and on about relationships yet any tale he has told is similar to a high school boys tale. What does he know? Dillish gave him the perfect response and I applaud her. I have been tired of her letting everyone say anything they like to her. The next person she owes a telling off is Beverly. Hopefully I will get it before she leaves on Sunday, if she is going.
It is Elikem that made her go talk to Melvin. Even the BBA website people have no idea. She simply said why are you so mad? He said, He is pissed off. With his face like i dont know what. he couldn't have been that pissed off because why was he sitting there looking confused? Clearly someone will talk to him. He should have been with the others or out of sight. Let us know he is really angry. She asked if he wanted to talk about it here or upstairs.

Elikem himself is an instigator. He also used the opportunity to give Melvin an out regarding his Shut the Bleep up comments to the girls. Melvin should thank Eli.

Melvin is fond of throwing his opinions in peoples faces and when he gets the same he sulks and takes things personal. He should prepare himself because he is about to become 2nd or 3rd again and I hope this time he truly stops entering competitions.

*** borrowed from BBA forum******
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

told ya....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Agbgift:

I love the way he is keeping his distance. Na play play na small pikin go tell grandpapa say he mouth they smell.

That's true. As long as he's happy again, I'm okay with it. At least he's no longer sulking.

Btw, this picnic sucks big time. I miss bassey and sulu and natasha already. This picnic would've made sense if they were around
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
ninnyanny: told ya....

I was not happy with melvin "keeping of distance" cos he extended it to all HMs. I just wanted him back to his happy self
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
Youdee10: I assume some modelling job that Selly hooked her up with or an appearance. Something that will bring cash in that's for sure. Anyone who quotes twitter or FB has no idea what actually happened on the show. Melvin acts like a little girl sometimes. He has said many stupid things to Dillish over the weeks. That she is 22 and a girl so she has no business dreaming to buy a house. He always refers to her beauty like what will get her everything in life when she has told him she hates it when people say that. He keeps referring to her dreams to get married and have kids like she is stupid and does not know what she wants which in itself is disrespectful to Steven. He keeps talking her down and saying he is 28 forgetting her boyfriend is 28 and has known Dillish for 5 years and is an established business man making money not a struggling actor on BBA looking for a platform. Whose advise does he think Dillish should listen to? His or Stephens? She has taken all that and the one day she shows a spine, Nigerians are having seizures.
He goes on and on about relationships yet any tale he has told is similar to a high school boys tale.
What does he know? Dillish gave him the perfect response and I applaud her. I have been tired of her letting everyone say anything they like to her. The next person she owes a telling off is Beverly. Hopefully I will get it before she leaves on Sunday, if she is going.
It is Elikem that made her go talk to Melvin. Even the BBA website people have no idea. She simply said why are you so mad? He said, He is pissed off. With his face like i dont know what. he couldn't have been that pissed off because why was he sitting there looking confused? Clearly someone will talk to him. He should have been with the others or out of sight. Let us know he is really angry. She asked if he wanted to talk about it here or upstairs.

Elikem himself is an instigator. He also used the opportunity to give Melvin an out regarding his Shut the Bleep up comments to the girls. Melvin should thank Eli.

Melvin is fond of throwing his opinions in peoples faces and when he gets the same he sulks and takes things personal. He should prepare himself because he is about to become 2nd or 3rd again and I hope this time he truly stops entering competitions.

Whoever wrote this, surely doesn't watch BBA on TV!!!!he or she watches it on FB ,nairaland on twitter...#myopinion#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
Youdee10: I assume some modelling job that Selly hooked her up with or an appearance. Something that will bring cash in that's for sure. Anyone who quotes twitter or FB has no idea what actually happened on the show. Melvin acts like a little girl sometimes. He has said many stupid things to Dillish over the weeks. That she is 22 and a girl so she has no business dreaming to buy a house. He always refers to her beauty like what will get her everything in life when she has told him she hates it when people say that. He keeps referring to her dreams to get married and have kids like she is stupid and does not know what she wants which in itself is disrespectful to Steven. He keeps talking her down and saying he is 28 forgetting her boyfriend is 28 and has known Dillish for 5 years and is an established business man making money not a struggling actor on BBA looking for a platform. Whose advise does he think Dillish should listen to? His or Stephens? She has taken all that and the one day she shows a spine, Nigerians are having seizures.
He goes on and on about relationships yet any tale he has told is similar to a high school boys tale. What does he know? Dillish gave him the perfect response and I applaud her. I have been tired of her letting everyone say anything they like to her. The next person she owes a telling off is Beverly. Hopefully I will get it before she leaves on Sunday, if she is going.

mehn tank God say no b u write am,na vex i wan use scatter diz post...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

I was not happy with melvin "keeping of distance" cos he extended it to all HMs. I just wanted him back to his happy self
he didn't...he talked and danced with them...did u forget?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dannyxy: mehn tank God say no b u write am,na vex i wan use scatter diz post...

Hold up, you believe that a BBA forum wrote that?. C'mon don't be deceived. That crap is written by hate filled never-do-well. Pay no mind to that nonsense

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
ninnyanny:
Whoever wrote this, surely doesn't watch BBA on TV!!!!he or she watches it on FB ,nairaland on twitter...#myopinion#

Are you a learner?. That moniker has only 10 hate filled post. He says nothing meaningful except bringing melvin down. IT is anti-melvin. Ignore that mentally inbalanced retarrded xenophobic thing.. It only pops up once in a blue moon to spew crap and say it's from BBA forum. No BBA forum wrote that nonsense. I've just checked it
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2013

Thank you very much. You are really very objective. And I love people like you.
However, I still want Melvin to win.
People criticize Dillish at the slightest provocation forgetting Melvin has said some not-so-gentlemanly things about her. The girl was just joking when she said that stuff to him and moreover she has apologized. Why can't he just accept her apology if he is really so gentle? Abegi!
Personally I believe it's just his pride he's nursing cos he can't fully have Dillish as his babe cos of Steven. Most Nigerians guys are like that. If they can't have a chic, they hate on her.
And that Elikem, he's really taking advantage of the situation....
#TeamMelvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
languys69:

Must you jump to conclusions and start cursing someone you don't know. Beverly wey dey beg for sexx on continental tv? Beverly wey dey beg Angelo that she wants to be the mother of his kids? Shiit happens, don't blame the guy if you don't know the whole story.
pay her no mind. The issue I have with this her love for beverly is that its one sided.so now u are putting the whole blame on the guy and insulting him.do u know if she begged for it against his will? I don't think u even like beverly sef.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2013

@Youdee 10,ffuck you and whoever wrote that shyte which i'm guessing to be you or your elder bro.. You think i dont remember your username.?
. Aint you that same iddiot who came to talk trash some time ago and was disposed in the trash can he belongs to...
The below is one of the comment this moraffucker made some time ago..
Youdee10:

I signed up just to let you all know you guys are just 0.5% of the voting population. Would Sign in later when any other deserving person apart from Melvin wins..... Just to gloat
Why cant you be a man and use your regular handle to post,you coward.?. Why resort to using this handle to spew trash?..
Brave up and use ur real handle which i know of, to post.. You are a pusssy and a coward...
If you cant Man-up online,i wonder how pussifed you are in real life..
Ode!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

People criticize Dillish at the slightest provocation forgeting Melvin has said some not so gentlemanly things about her. The girl was just joking when she said that stuff to him and moreover she has apologized. Why can't he just accept her apology if he is really so gentle? Abegi!
Personally I believe it's just his pride he's nursing cos he can't fully have Dillish as his babe cos of Steven. Most Nigerians guys are like that. If they can't have a chic, they hate on her.

Smh..... So you think saying you want Melvin to win changes the fact that you said nonsense. So because he is gentle he should be taken for a ride? Nne, check your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

People criticize Dillish at the slightest provocation forgeting Melvin has said some not so gentlemanly things about her. The girl was just joking when she said that stuff to him and moreover she has apologized. Why can't he just accept her apology if he is really so gentle? Abegi!

I opined last night that melvin is taking this ish way too serious and he should act like a man and forgive dillish and move on properly, but before you go ahead "thanking" anybody that shares the same views with you, why don't you go through that moniker's post and see for yourslef who you're "thanking". You don't know that moniker on this thread so think twice before you praise your enemy who's out to bring you down.. Oh I gerrit, your rep is dillish and as long as no bad thing is said about her but to others, you ok.

Shalom
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I have said before,most of u watch bba on nairaland! When did a question become an apology? Dillish only asked Melvin if he was angry with her....and she did that cos Elikem asked her to...it was just Cleo that apologised with the words "I'm sorry" .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
Aboki4inside: Mayb its until melvin wil bite dillish wit dat his teeth b4 dae wil settle

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.