Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,050 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2180033 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Thank you very much. You are really very objective. And I love people like you.
However, I still want Melvin to win.
People criticize Dillish at the slightest provocation forgeting Melvin has said some not so gentlemanly things about her. The girl was just joking when she said that stuff to him and moreover she has apologized. Why can't he just accept her apology if he is really so gentle? Abegi!
Personally I believe it's just his pride he's nursing cos he can't fully have Dillish as his babe cos of Steven. Most Nigerians guys are like that. If they can't have a chic, they hate on her.
And that Elikem, he's really taking advantage of the situation....
Do you watch BBA from your neighbour's TV? How many times has Melvin said that him and Dillish are just friends, that the person he likes is Maria? The guy has said that many times yet you people think you're in Melvin's head to know who he truly likes.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

Yeah.. They're back to their normal self. Melvin is now smiling. The way I see it, melvin doesn't wanna talk about it, he just wanna forget about it and move on and at the same keep some distance between him and dillish

I honestly think he's going about it the right way. Glad he's back to his usual cheerful. Was beginning to fear the little quarrel will start to affect his game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
lindsay:

Smh..... So you think saying you want Melvin to win changes the fact that you said nonsense. So because he is gentle he should be taken for a ride? Nne, check your brain.

Don't shake your head my dear, that girl is someone that sees nothing wrong in anything that dillish does even when africa condemned her acts. That's the sort of person that won't bat an eyelid when her friend is committing a crime but will be quick to condemn others.

You should have seen the way she was critiizing beverly on FP but sees dillish as "innocent". See the way she kept quiet and waited for that hater to side her before she quoted it. I know she's a nigerian but I strongly believe that she's the person behind that moniker cos no sane person will exhibit such hatred as against condemning what's bad.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Thank you very much. You are really very objective. And I love people like you.
However, I still want Melvin to win.
People criticize Dillish at the slightest provocation forgeting Melvin has said some not so gentlemanly things about her. The girl was just joking when she said that stuff to him and moreover she has apologized. Why can't he just accept her apology if he is really so gentle? Abegi!
Personally I believe it's just his pride he's nursing cos he can't fully have Dillish as his babe cos of Steven. Most Nigerians guys are like that. If they can't have a chic, they hate on her.
And that Elikem, he's really taking advantage of the situation....
Shut up!!!! Can you imagine the bolded? I can see what you and dillish have in common,no wonder people attack you everywhere you cos your attitude stinks and you lack the brain power to reason like a normal person....

You can take offense if you like,afterall its free...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Good morning y'all. Woke up not long ago. (Weekend tinz) So how far with small boy Melvin and Dillish? Dem don settle?

Can't understand why the fork a grown asss man will sulk like a 2 year old whose mum turned down his request for sweet? SMH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kslib:
@Youdee 10,ffuck you and whoever wrote that shyte which i'm guessing to be you or your elder bro.. You think i dont remember your username.?
. Aint you that same iddiot who came to talk trash some time ago and was disposed in the trash can he belongs to...
The below is one of the comment this moraffucker made some time ago..

Why cant you be a man and use your regular handle to post,you coward.?. Why resort to using this handle to spew trash?..
Brave up and use ur real handle which i know of, to post.. You are a pusssy and a coward...
If you cant Man-up online,i wonder how pussifed you are in real life..
Ode!!!

No mind that thing. You guys shouldn't have quoted that thing. I think that moniker is owned by @sweetlemon. Can't you see how moronic and lopsided their views are?. You can see through her intent for creating that moniker. Whatever juju dillish has used against her is very strong I swear
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

Are you a learner?. That moniker has only 10 hate filled post. He says nothing meaningful except bringing melvin down. IT is anti-melvin. Ignore that mentally inbalanced retarrded xenophobic thing.. It only pops up once in a blue moon to spew crap and say it's from BBA forum. No BBA forum wrote that nonsense. I've just checked it
huh? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
ninnyanny: I have said before,most of u watch bba on nairaland! When did a question become an apology? Dillish only asked Melvin if he was angry with her....and she did that cos Elikem asked her to...it was just Cleo that apologised with the words "I'm sorry" .

Abeg help me tell them oh.
People just use their fingers and type trash without getting their facts right. Most people here insult Bev for exposing her family and friends secrets but because it is Dillish doing the same, Melvin is told to "man up" or Dillish "had to". Nonsense. When you are having a fight with a friend....you should NEVER by any circumstances (if you are a true friend) use their secrets....told to you in confidence as ammunition. That is the worst thing to do.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
ItsModella:
Do you watch BBA from your neighbour's TV? How many times has Melvin said that him and Dillish are just friends, that the person he likes is Maria? The guy has said that many times yet you people think you're in Melvin's head to know who he truly likes.

He's simply a fanatic of dillish that has traded her conscience and good morales for someone's beauty. No wonder people diss us as if we haven't seen any beautiful girl before. Smh

Abeg, who knows the song that's playing in the house right now?. It's that song that sulu dances to all the time. Someone help me out with llink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

No mind that thing. You guys shouldn't have quoted that thing. I think that moniker is owned by @sweetlemon. Can't you see how moronic and lopsided their views are?. You can see through her intent for creating that moniker. Whatever juju dillish has used against her is very strong I swear
She must be a lesbian in real life.. I am very sure of that... Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
tonididdy: this year go hard for WA to win am because if mel,bev and elikm dey finals .it means three of em will have to share WA votes thus reducing their country votes ...well same applies for angelo,cleo and dillish...BIMP is the only guy looking favorable but im not sure he'll even make it to the final cos this sunday is his last.the guy too boring.
association of people who think regionally. WA have chosen their winner- Melvin, others are just occupying space. EA is divided between Melvin(UG), Dillish(KE) and Angelo(TZ), either of D or A who leave tomorrow, the automatic defection is Melvin, the only thing all agree on is Elikem ain't winning(cos of the Nando incident). SADC is divided, only 3 loyalists remain, bots, SA, Zambia and Zambia is occupied by Cleo. Zim 4 Elikem, Malawi 4 Cleo, Angola 4 Melvin/Angelo, Nam 4 Dillish/Melvin. So how are Eli and Bev blocking anything?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Youdee10: I assume some modelling job that Selly hooked her up with or an appearance. Something that will bring cash in that's for sure. Anyone who quotes twitter or FB has no idea what actually happened on the show. Melvin acts like a little girl sometimes. He has said many stupid things to Dillish over the weeks. That she is 22 and a girl so she has no business dreaming to buy a house. He always refers to her beauty like what will get her everything in life when she has told him she hates it when people say that. He keeps referring to her dreams to get married and have kids like she is stupid and does not know what she wants which in itself is disrespectful to Steven. He keeps talking her down and saying he is 28 forgetting her boyfriend is 28 and has known Dillish for 5 years and is an established business man making money not a struggling actor on BBA looking for a platform. Whose advise does he think Dillish should listen to? His or Stephens? She has taken all that and the one day she shows a spine, Nigerians are having seizures.
He goes on and on about relationships yet any tale he has told is similar to a high school boys tale. What does he know? Dillish gave him the perfect response and I applaud her. I have been tired of her letting everyone say anything they like to her. The next person she owes a telling off is Beverly. Hopefully I will get it before she leaves on Sunday, if she is going.
It is Elikem that made her go talk to Melvin. Even the BBA website people have no idea. She simply said why are you so mad? He said, He is pissed off. With his face like i dont know what. he couldn't have been that pissed off because why was he sitting there looking confused? Clearly someone will talk to him. He should have been with the others or out of sight. Let us know he is really angry. She asked if he wanted to talk about it here or upstairs.

Elikem himself is an instigator. He also used the opportunity to give Melvin an out regarding his Shut the Bleep up comments to the girls. Melvin should thank Eli.

Melvin is fond of throwing his opinions in peoples faces and when he gets the same he sulks and takes things personal. He should prepare himself because he is about to become 2nd or 3rd again and I hope this time he truly stops entering competitions.

*** borrowed from BBA forum******
this ur insult'with his face like I don't know what'gave u away dear. U be naija pikin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

I opined last night that melvin is taking this ish way too serious and he should act like a man and forgive dillish and move on properly, but before you go ahead "thanking" anybody that shares the same views with you, why don't you go through that moniker's post and see for yourslef who you're "thanking". You don't know that moniker on this thread so think twice before you praise your enemy who's out to bring you down.. Oh I gerrit, your rep is dillish and as long as no bad thing is said about her but to others, you ok.

Shalom

Ok. Sorry. I didn't know he hates Melvin. But as for his last post, he spoke nothing but the truth. This issue is so overblown!!!!!!
Jeeeez!

As for Dillish, I am a very objestive person and I have searched and searched thorougly and not found anything to use strongly against her. As long as she never said bad stuff about our reps and indeed her closest buddies in the diary room (don't forget that's where house mates really reveal their true selves) as long as she stuck to her promise never to nominate her buddies, despite knowing that Bev put her up twice, she has my votes. I'm not saying she has been a saint, but she hasn't done anything worth asking for her head!

@TeamDillishious, keep on doing it for our girl, no distractions! I v spent nothing less than 4k already voting for her thru sms and I'm not done yet!
Cheers!

I have a parry to rush to!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Kslib:
Shut up!!!! Can you imagine the bolded? I can see what you and dillish have in common,no wonder people attack you everywhere you cos your attitude stinks and you lack the brain power to reason like a normal person....

You can take offense if you like,afterall its free...

She's the owner of that moniker. She appeared immediately that thing posted crap and supported it. Do the math bro. She's the deluded mellish/dillish fans. It's pitiful that someone traded her conscience for beauty. *spits*
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Youdee10: I assume some modelling job that Selly hooked her up with or an appearance. Something that will bring cash in that's for sure. Anyone who quotes twitter or FB has no idea what actually happened on the show. Melvin acts like a little girl sometimes. He has said many stupid things to Dillish over the weeks. That she is 22 and a girl so she has no business dreaming to buy a house. He always refers to her beauty like what will get her everything in life when she has told him she hates it when people say that. He keeps referring to her dreams to get married and have kids like she is stupid and does not know what she wants which in itself is disrespectful to Steven. He keeps talking her down and saying he is 28 forgetting her boyfriend is 28 and has known Dillish for 5 years and is an established business man making money not a struggling actor on BBA looking for a platform. Whose advise does he think Dillish should listen to? His or Stephens? She has taken all that and the one day she shows a spine, Nigerians are having seizures.
He goes on and on about relationships yet any tale he has told is similar to a high school boys tale. What does he know? Dillish gave him the perfect response and I applaud her. I have been tired of her letting everyone say anything they like to her. The next person she owes a telling off is Beverly. Hopefully I will get it before she leaves on Sunday, if she is going.
It is Elikem that made her go talk to Melvin. Even the BBA website people have no idea. She simply said why are you so mad? He said, He is pissed off. With his face like i dont know what. he couldn't have been that pissed off because why was he sitting there looking confused? Clearly someone will talk to him. He should have been with the others or out of sight. Let us know he is really angry. She asked if he wanted to talk about it here or upstairs.

Elikem himself is an instigator. He also used the opportunity to give Melvin an out regarding his Shut the Bleep up comments to the girls. Melvin should thank Eli.

Melvin is fond of throwing his opinions in peoples faces and when he gets the same he sulks and takes things personal. He should prepare himself because he is about to become 2nd or 3rd again and I hope this time he truly stops entering competitions.

*** borrowed from BBA forum******
So u just registered yesterday to write dis crap ee,u cant decieve me u wrote dis nonsence and FUCCKK UR BRAIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
tonididdy: this year go hard for WA to win am because if mel,bev and elikm dey finals .it means three of em will have to share WA votes thus reducing their country votes ...well same applies for angelo,cleo and dillish...BIMP is the only guy looking favorable but im not sure he'll even make it to the final cos this sunday is his last.the guy too boring.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

Gosh! What is wrong with kids on this site for crying out loud? So someone cannot have a different view from yours abi?
Haven't you seen me say that I want Melvin to win with Dillish coming second? So why compare me with a Melvin hater? So because I love Melvin, I cannot point out where he is wrong?
Na wa o!
*runs out of thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
That moment u wish there was a SLAP button on nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Ok. Sorry. I didn't know he hates Melvin. But as for his last post, he spoke nothing but the truth. This issue is so overblown!!!!!!
Jeeeez!

As for Dillish, I am a very objestive person and I have searched and searched thorougly and not found anything to use strongly against her. As long as she never said bad stuff about our reps and indeed her closest buddies in the diary room (don't forget that's where house mates really reveal their true selves) as long as she stuck to her promise never to nominate her buddies, despite knowing that Bev put her up twice, she has my votes. I'm not saying she has been a saint, but she hasn't done anything worth asking for her head!

@TeamDillishious, keep on doing it for our girl, no distractions! I v spent nothing less than 4k already voting for her thru sms and I'm not done yet!
Cheers!

You're a hypocritical liar!!. It's pitiful and condescending on your part that you saw nothing wrong in what dillish did even exposing the story that melvin told her. Why did she betray melvin's trust?. What did dillish feed you with that you can't spit a single line of truth?. Has it gotten you to this abysmal level?. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!!. It's disgusting. You bash beverly but NEVER saw one wrong in dillish, that's what I call a biased fanatical hypocritical liar!!. Take your sermons of being objective to those deluded dillish fans that needs it not me.

How can you say that melvin is angry cos he can't have dillish because of stephen?. So dillish spills melvin's past life he confided in her and he feels hurt and you come up with this bullshitt as defense?. *spits*. God I've seen the the height of fanatism. Your mentality makes my skin crawl.

@the bolded, objective can NEVER be associated with you. For your info(I know you know this already), go to FB and Twitter and see AFRICANS(not nigerians) bashing your demi-god for her silliness. Spare me your migrane inducing sermons

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
Abeg why una dey answer Youdee and Sweetlemon on top stale gist? The fact is Dillish was wrong to have fired that shot and her words speak of immaturity, if this were Elikem e for don yab her so tey she go feel suicidal. This same Dill that was crying cos Hakeem threw a light jab at her, because na Melvin wey dey cool she don get mouth. Disadvantages of being jovial with people, they'll take you for a ride. Small girl like her. Btw, Melvin is NOT sulking or keeping a grudge, rather he's avoiding her since familiarity brings insult, imagine the pikin wey no even old reach dem Melvin last born, mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
undecided
Observing calmly..Bba will finish soon tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
lindsay:

Abeg help me tell them oh.
People just use their fingers and type trash without getting their facts right. Most people here insult Bev for exposing her family and friends secrets but because it is Dillish doing the same, Melvin is told to "man up" or Dillish "had to". Nonsense. When you are having a fight with a friend....you should NEVER by any circumstances (if you are a true friend) use their secrets....told to you in confidence as ammunition. That is the worst thing to do.
dillish has verbal dysentry...a pretender...a user,and I can prove all these....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

You're a hypocritical liar!!. It's pitiful and condescending on your part that you saw nothing wrong in what dillish did even exposing the story that melvin told her. Why did she betray melvin's trust?. What did dillish feed you with that you can't spit a single line of truth?. Has it gotten you to this abysimal leve?. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!!. It's disgusting. You bash beverly but NEVER saw one wrong in dillish, that's what I call a biased fanatical hypocritical liar!!. Take your sermons of being objective to those deluded dillish fans that needs it not me.

How can you say that melvin is angry cos he can't have dillish because of stephen?. So dillish spills melvin's past life he confided in her and he feels hurt and you come up with this bullshitt as defense?. *spits*. God I've seen the the height of fanatism. Your mentality makes my skin crawl.

@the bolded, objective can NEVER be associated with you. For your info(I know you know this already), go to FB and Twitter and see AFRICANS(not nigerians) bashing your demi-god for her silliness. Spare me your migrane inducing sermons
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by aodis: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Who heard elikem telling cleo dat if his wife goes for BBA and sleeps with more dan 3 men he will welcome her with open arms provided she comes with the money!

The boy just dey vex me. Truly he can do anything for money!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Gosh! What is wrong with kids on this site for crying out loud? So someone cannot have a different view from yours abi?
Haven't you seen me say that I want Melvin to win with Dillish coming second? So why compare me with a Melvin hater? So because I love Melvin, I cannot point out where he is wrong?
Na wa o!
*runs out of thread.

Lolzzzz, run real fast oh, if you know what is good for you.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
This is n old gist I know but I still remember I wrote it here once tht someone told me if dillish got intimate with melvin on live tv,it would be lovely but since it was beverly that did it,it was debasing. Only because dillish ish untouchble nd irrebukable undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

1)Gosh! What is wrong with kids on this site for crying out loud?
2)So someone cannot have a different view from yours abi?
3)Haven't you seen me say that I want Melvin to win with Dillish coming second? So why compare me with a Melvin hater? So because I love Melvin, I cannot point out where he is wrong?
Na wa o!

4)*runs out of thread.

1) Cos you're grown doesn't make you an adult. They are a lot of children in men/women's body. I'll rather remain a kid that a grown asss woman like that support lies against her opponents but ignores the the wickedness in her reps or friends. How can you bash beverly and absolve dillish of any crime?. I'm really disappointed in the amount of "elders" we've in this forum

2) Where were your views all through yesterday and this morning till that THING supported your view?. Huh?. You waited till a retarrded comment supported your view and without verifying if the source of the crap is right or wrong, you latched on it like a sugar ant on a cake cos it made your dillish innocent of her crimes. Nonsense!!

3) I don't care if you want melvin to win or not, I could care less, all I say is rid yourself of biasness and say the truth!!. Criticizing dillish or accepting he effed up won't kill you. It won't make her to loose or win so why cover up a blantant lie?. A crime is a crime!!. I love melvin and last night I said it on here that he's taking the whole ish too long and should forgive dillish and move on. Now that's how to defend your rep not praising her or him blindly like they are perfect

4) Don't ever come back till you've exorcised/partied away whatever hatred and biasness you have left in you. Ga n'udo

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
The person that Youdee 10 quoted also said this on the BBA forum. I don't think the person is sweetlemon, I think Sweetlemon just stans for Dillish. For anyone who know wukster on twitter I am 90% sure it is her that typed these things, there is no way 2 people in this world have such a dumb/deranged view. The person thinks Melvin literally stalks Dillish. Unless sweetlemon is wukster, I don't think she typed this stuff...
Finally, the idea that Melvin does not have a crush on Dillish is so laughable to me, I can't even believe it will be typed by anyone who is watching this show. Whether it is just a cabin fever situation or whatever but he has a bad crush , I am ashamed for him sometimes because Dillish even knows he does and as girls do, toys with him sometimes. He has even told her he likes her. He has refused to be brother zoned and she insists that is his zone. He is busy promising a kiss before she goes to Namibia and she has told him thats wrong and he had to say, any type of kiss. He had Maria in his bed for weeks and didn't even attempt to french kiss her yet everytime he is harassing Dillish during games for refusing and now daring to ask for one before she goes home? There is a big elephant in the room with this Melvin dude and a lot are pretending not to see it but we all know what it is. I will move on.

Dillish knows everything Melvin and Maria did. She is not in the slightest jealous of melvins supposed feelings for maria. She brings up Maria before he even does and he is the one who often denies Maria until it suits which amuses Dillish and Cleo mind you. Melvin has an unhealthy crush on Dillish. If Dillish plays "tickle tickle" with Melvin and gives him attention, watch his mood. If she is ignoring him and with Elikem or Bimp or others, watch his mood. It is pathetic. To claim otherwise means you are not watching the show but no need for debate. It will be over soon.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
That bitter lemon needs a hot slap diz afternoon...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Jeeeez!

Cheers!

God bless you. Our delicious Dillish ain't going home tomorrow. Haters are going to have a sleepless night tomorrow. There are too many attack dogs on this thread. Isn't it preposterious to expect everyone to have the same opinion as you or like the same housemate? What happens to free speech?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
The weave on Beverly in the BBA picture looks nice...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
safarigirl: association of people who think regionally. WA have chosen their winner- Melvin, others are just occupying space. EA is divided between Melvin(UG), Dillish(KE) and Angelo(TZ), either of D or A who leave tomorrow, the automatic defection is Melvin, the only thing all agree on is Elikem ain't winning(cos of the Nando incident). SADC is divided, only 3 loyalists remain, bots, SA, Zambia and Zambia is occupied by Cleo. Zim 4 Elikem, Malawi 4 Cleo, Angola 4 Melvin/Angelo, Nam 4 Dillish/Melvin. So how are Eli and Bev blocking anything?
Hmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.