Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183044 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ganjafama(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
Melvin's only hope of winning the 3000k is the presence of Cleo at the finals. Hopefully, the Ethiopia vote might go to bev cos bimp is gone already. So wether Dillish or Angelo stays, Cleo will be the spoiler for either of them.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
ella.b:

Yes o..cfc tinz..oya back to updates in d house.
make una go fb ooooo,e be like say Namibia don de collabo with Ghana,I hope say una strategic voting no go land una for trouble oooo? Cos some namibians de talk say dem no why naija de vote dillish say una actually want dillish out.....hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2013
Among all bba seasons, this is the most awkward of all.. Where voters vote cos of regions n looks.. Am a lil bit scared of 9ja tho cos*forgive me* tho we gat decent reps we tend 2 smtyms brag n we might nt win.. We shld knw dat only 9ja can't save our reps n neither will prediction.. Please let we 9ja humble ourselves.. Not only 9ja 2, but oda countries in Africa. Jus cos sm reps progress a lil bit they brag as if d money will come jst lyk dat, its a game nt a do or die affair .. A west African Bassey n A south African Sulu ought 2 b here now but cos o' sm regional rubbish n some country's pride we lost em.. Yea BBA wil soon end but d end aint gona b dat fun.. Malice, Gossips n Pride.. We've all 4gotten bout d freaking game concept pls Africa lets make a change. I just pray d money wil go 2 d right person. So bord watchn dese housemates nw.. #NO OFFENCE PLEASE#

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by abuze(f): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Aboki4inside: Kai! God pls who is gonna win dis money?., i dnt even know.
MELVIN
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Ayab1203(f): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Danny pls com and organise the count down to pg 1400
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
why cant melvin makeup with dillish is becoming so anoying now.smmmh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lindsay(f): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
Melvin is handling things in the best way he knows how. If una no like am make una change channel. Who be Dillish? She no know how to beg? Why can't she beg for forgiveness? Abeg, make una stop the yeye.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
lindsay: Melvin is handling things in the best way he knows how. If una no like am make una change channel. Who be Dillish? She no know how to beg? Why can't she beg for forgiveness? Abeg, make una stop the yeye.
If only u can see how dis is affectibg his popularity, people r calling him immature esp since dillish has asked dat they speak in private. he is really killing his game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
justloveme: why cant melvin makeup with dillish is becoming so anoying now.smmmh
Are they not talking to each other and whereas i do like him to give her some distance and the joke is over
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
ninnyanny: make una go fb ooooo,e be like say Namibia don de collabo with Ghana,I hope say una strategic voting no go land una for trouble oooo? Cos some namibians de talk say dem no why naija de vote dillish say una actually want dillish out.....hmmmmm
Please the vast majority of voters do not rely on social media....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2013
lindsay: Melvin is handling things in the best way he knows how. If una no like am make una change channel. Who be Dillish? She no know how to beg? Why can't she beg for forgiveness? Abeg, make una stop the yeye.

Hahahahah....Like seriously undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Belovedd:
If only u can see how dis is affectibg his popularity, people r calling him immature esp since dillish has asked dat they speak in private. he is really killing his game
Okay did melvin said NO to dillish request?,abeg leave dat tin jare na people wey no like melvin dey yan nonsence.Make go watch match sef
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Belovedd:
Okay did melvin said NO to dillish request?,abeg leave dat tin jare na people wey no like melvin dey yan nonsence.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by omonime: 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2013
justloveme: why cant melvin makeup with dillish is becoming so anoying now.smmmh

why cant dilish too mak move. make she go die jo.. melvin helped in bringing thir washed clothes in and when elikm threw th cloths at her. she knew it was melvin that brought th cloths in but her prid and cockiness could not make hr say thank u melvin for bringing my clothes all sh said was ''thanks guys'' as if it were the 2 guys that brought in the clothes . she is really cocky and full of herself. she must leave . that money she will not win even if melvin no win not dilish. never not her. SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
omonime:

why cant dilish too mak move. make she go die jo.. melvin helped in bringing thir washed clothes in and when elikm threw th cloths at her. she knew it was melvin that brought th cloths in but her prid and cockiness could not make hr say thank u melvin for bringing my clothes all sh said was ''thanks guys'' as if it were the 2 guys that brought in the clothes . she is really cocky and full of herself. she must leave . that money she will not win even if melvin no win not dilish. never not her. SHALOM
Ha Ha Ha ...... Seriously? SMH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 6:36pm On Aug 17, 2013
omonime:

she don try talk to am him no wan forget,yesterday bev and elikem argue about gopro stuff but after dat both of dem are still cool why cant melvin do same.he is spoiling is game everybody are complaining about it.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
I have a feeling dat Dillish wants to spoil dis boy's game.. Nando exposed her secret n she made up wit him.. Though mel said dat he cld tel nybody 2 shut up.. Y did she brng d issue of he nt hvin a gf cos of dat? Dat was b4 d relationship incident.. If she would hv even judged Melvin, she shldnt hv used smtin dat'l hurt him bad.. Mayb Mel is angry cos he dint expect 4rm her n nw she wnt even luk at Melvin.. Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dellish just apologised and they are making up....I love Melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
justloveme: she don try talk to am him no wan forget,yesterday bev and elikem argue about gopro stuff but after dat both of dem are still cool why cant melvin do same.he is spoiling is game everybody are complaining about it.
e dn 4get lng lng na d gal no wan talk 2 am
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yeeeess... Dillish and melvin making up

Finally, kudos melvin. You the man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
ninnyanny: Dellish just apologised and they are making up....I love Melvin
Finally, people can now shut up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ok, dillish, you're forgiven. I forgive you

Awww... I feel like crying.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
I said it before that Dillish could turn the tide of public opinion against Melvin if he is not careful. And that is what is now happening.

It has been said that he didn't tell her the story in private. So we can safely assume that his anger is not from the fact that She betrayed his trust.

The fact is:
When people tell you something about their past, it is with the trust and Hope that you will not take same story and judge them or use it against them in the present.

It was wrong of Dillish to use such a sensitive subject in talking back at him. That was a blow below the belt
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Y e dey worry u like this?
Free am jare.
He's giving boundary so that respect go dey.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 6:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko: Yeeeess... Dillish and melvin making up

Finally, kudos melvin. You the man
Thank God
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Elikems slimy habit of wanting to discredit melvin game was always goin to have an impact on dillish.the result is this melvin-dillish quarell.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
*rolls eyes*
Dem don make up.

Seun abeg give us smiley wey dey roll eyes.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dillish - I never wanted to hurt your feelings. I hope you can forgive me

Melvin - I was just pissed, you know I'm a human

Dillish - I'm really sorry. I was joking but I didn't the know the comment is not funny at all. I don't wanna go home tomorrow knowing we are not friends.

Melvin - it's ok. I'm not angry

Dillish - thanks. Oya give me a hug.

She then hugs melvin

Dillish - I think we're getting too close. But I'm sorry. Next time if I'm talking too much, stop me

Melvin - we're not getting too close. We are good friends

Dillish - I'm very sorry. I was not happy seeing you sad like that cos you're always bubbly and happy.

Oya, make everything end. Melvin was really hurt but everything has been sorted.

Dillish goes back upstairs while melvin sits back

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
What I wouldn't give to see Bimp liven up!!! Does eviction bother him dt much? Childhood can really dictate adulthood. I feel sowie 4 him
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
I just saw Emma Nyra together with Iyanya on Tv beign interviewed about tonight's soundcity premium party in GH .... Gawd I must confess, she is a Beauty... I think Melvin should Hook up with her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Belovedd:

You're right. It affected his popularity. He was not bubbly yesterday and it hurt me and a lot of his fans that like seeing him happy, but hopefully, he will remain happy as he's today cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2013
**MODIFIED**

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.