Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,938 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183531 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2013
omonime:

why cant dilish too mak move. make she go die jo.. melvin helped in bringing thir washed clothes in and when elikm threw th cloths at her. she knew it was melvin that brought th cloths in but her prid and cockiness could not make hr say thank u melvin for bringing my clothes all sh said was ''thanks guys'' as if it were the 2 guys that brought in the clothes . she is really cocky and full of herself. she must leave . that money she will not win even if melvin no win not dilish. never not her. SHALOM

Are you sure you're really a pastor?. This is uncalled for haba!!. Slow it down. So much animosity for someone that says he's a pastor. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Is it dat melvins ex-babe cheated on him,then he forgave her? If yes,then I see nothin wrong with it.how many guys can forgive a girl who cheats on them?I think its wrong of dillish to use such against melvin,dats childish.dillish has been playing dirty since feza n oneal left and the number of housemates got fewer.
Aboki4inside: I have a feeling dat Dillish wants to spoil dis boy's game.. Nando exposed her secret n she made up wit him.. Though mel said dat he cld tel nybody 2 shut up.. Y did she brng d issue of he nt hvin a gf cos of dat? Dat was b4 d relationship incident.. If she would hv even judged Melvin, she shldnt hv used smtin dat'l hurt him bad.. Mayb Mel is angry cos he dint expect 4rm her n nw she wnt even luk at Melvin.. Kai!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko: Dillish - I never wanted to hurt your feelings. I hope you can forgive me

Melvin - I was just pissed, you know I'm a human

Dillish - I'm really sorry. I was joking but I didn't the know the comment is not funny at all. I don't wanna go home tomorrow knowing we are not friends.

Melvin - it's ok. I'm not angry

Dillish - thanks. Oya give me a hug.

She then hugs melvin

Dillish - I think we're getting too close. But I'm sorry. Next time if I'm talking too much, stop me

Melvin - we're not getting too close. We are good friends

Dillish - I'm very sorry. I was not happy seeing you sad like that cos you're always bubbly and happy.

Oya, make everything end. Melvin was really hurt but everything has been sorted.

Dillish goes back upstairs while melvin sits back
*Sigh of relieve*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dillish. To elikem - be gentle. When you're massaging cleo, you're gentle and sing love songs to her but not with me

Mehn, my melvin is back!!

He's now laughing with elikem, cleo, dillish.. Yeesss ooo. Ayam happy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
chima12: Elikems slimy habit of wanting to discredit melvin game was always goin to have an impact on dillish.the result is this melvin-dillish quarell.
Oh ho!!! Come on .... What is with this gibberish? So now Melvin's mood swings is now Eli's creation? Next you will be angry for Elikem eating whilst Melvin is sad. Give Eli a forking Break.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Angelo - cooking food is like making love grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by justloveme: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2013
ella.b:

Y e dey worry u like this?
Free am jare.
He's giving boundary so that respect go dey.
e affect me wel cus him wey dey bubble before come b like cold water, him fans which am one of dem was really worried and not happy too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
An unhappy Melvin leads to a Dull house.
A happy Melvin brings back laughter.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko: Angelo - cooking food is like making love grin
Aick
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ayab1203: Danny pls com and organise the count down to pg 1400
lolz,i dn't organise anytin oh,na all of us dey do am together...nd i dn't think there is "1400",mayb 1414
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
GH KWAME:
Like Seriously?..... You are Joking right?

Joking of course grin

Elikem should turn into a professional massager grin

The nigga is good, see as dillish dey confess "it's tickling" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Dillish just called Elikem an instigator
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Amaechi5(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
justloveme: she don try talk to am him no wan forget,yesterday bev and elikem argue about gopro stuff but after dat both of dem are still cool why cant melvin do same.he is spoiling is game everybody are complaining about it.
U said ARGUED but dillish and melvins case isn't argument.Or maybe u like seeing them 2gether and u are now angerd dey are no more close again.FUCCKK DILLISH
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
GH KWAME:
Oh ho!!! Come on .... What is with this gibberish? So now Melvin's mood swings is now Eli's creation? Next you will be angry for Elikem eating whilst Melvin is sad. Give Eli a forking Break.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2013
Earlier on, when elikem was massaging MY cleotongue, the camera man showed a side view of cleo's booobs, I tried "pausing" the BBA show thinking it was a film grin. When it continued showing, I then realised " oga, no be movie you dey watch" gringrin.

Dillish " thanks you elikem. You have the best hands in the world. You're nice to me today"

Dillish is now massaging ekalem
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
I love GH:

HERE SHE GOES AGAIN.... Ms analyzer of BBA The Chase grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, you really cracked me up with the bolded grin grin grin

Na so she go take crack you up the day IK go announce Melwin as THE WINNER
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

Are you sure you're really a pastor?. This is uncalled for haba!!. Slow it down. So much animosity for someone that says he's a pastor. Smh
To be fair, I don't recall him saying he was a Man of God. The fact that an individual says he has seen prophecy of his compatriot winning a competition which has been criticised by majority of clergymen does not make an individul an annointed Man of God.** I stand Errected Tho**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Jeeeezzz!!, man utd don score again shockedshocked

Just look at how I missed man utd's third goal because dillish and mevin. Mtcheeewww.

Both of you are going home this night grin

Back to my ball cool

Papa ostrich, continue

@ghana kwame, I thought 4x4 were duo, never knew they were three. Congrats to the newly engaged

Mtcheeeww.. They just scored man utd
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by skipofem(f): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
ItsModella:
Finally, people can now shut up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
GH KWAME:
To be fair, I don't recall him saying he was a Man of God. The fact that an individual says he has seen prophecy of his compatriot winning a competition which has been criticised by majority of clergymen does not make an individul an annointed Man of God.** I stand Errected Tho**

Ok.. I thought he was, cos @fork addict callls him one
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2013
BizBloke:

Hmmmm.... Lmao! Dem dey use money register? grin grin

Shalom!

My brother dem no dey use money register but it is not everyone that is eager to air their opinion.
I have been reading posts on a daily basis on NL since 2008 but I only registered this year.
So make u no blame ochongonoko, he aint d only culprit.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko: Dillish - I never wanted to hurt your feelings. I hope you can forgive me

Melvin - I was just pissed, you know I'm a human

Dillish - I'm really sorry. I was joking but I didn't the know the comment is not funny at all. I don't wanna go home tomorrow knowing we are not friends.

Melvin - it's ok. I'm not angry

Dillish - thanks. Oya give me a hug.

She then hugs melvin

Dillish - I think we're getting too close. But I'm sorry. Next time if I'm talking too much, stop me

Melvin - we're not getting too close. We are good friends

Dillish - I'm very sorry. I was not happy seeing you sad like that cos you're always bubbly and happy.

Oya, make everything end. Melvin was really hurt but everything has been sorted.

Dillish goes back upstairs while melvin sits back
The guy z mature.. He didnt shout nor gossip even Bev dint knw til she asked him 2day d guy just kept cool.. Melvin u teethmuch jare
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
Belovedd:
If only u can see how dis is affectibg his popularity, people r calling him immature esp since dillish has asked dat they speak in private. he is really killing his game
Its a LIE...Melvin is becoming more famous...so you want Melvin to go apologize to Dillish?
For what? What did he do wrong?? Dillish is the one who is supposed to apologize!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

Joking of course grin

Elikem should turn into a professional massager grin

The nigga is good, see as dillish dey confess "it's tickling" grin
"It's tickling" cox its niceeeeee..... Charley I have come to accept that if Eli does not win, he will most Def get to be the ambassador of rlg. I am so proud of the guy *sha* (whatever that means, I used it cox its niceeeeee) he is an entrepreneur and I like it. He needs financial support to invest in his business.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Nigerians on fb and twitter are already like....awww dilish that's so cute....they have started votinfg her wella....lol....this girls strategy is surely working.....btw imolite girl and ellacutest20 are having a twit fight.....on top this bba issue sha........And that comment “west africa has chosen their winner”...LOLz....be like say ghana don comot from west africa ba

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
GH KWAME: I just saw Emma Nyra together with Iyanya on Tv beign interviewed about tonight's soundcity premium party in GH .... Gawd I must confess, she is a Beauty... I think Melvin should Hook up with her.
Yeah Emma is really beautiful....and she speaks well..I've talked with her before.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yinkade: Nigerians on fb and twitter are already like....awww dilish that's so cute....they have started votinfg her wella....lol....this girls strategy is surely working.....btw imolite girl and ellacutest20 are having a twit fight.....on top this bba issue sha........And that comment “west africa has chosen their winner”...LOLz....be like say ghana don comot from west africa ba
majority carries the vote and can be called as a whole. If Ghana like make dem shout from Kumasi to Cairo, the general consensus (SL, NIG, ROA) say it's Melvin and Melvin it shall be, anyone else is after-thought.

I know you don't like Melvin, you don't have to like him, just accept facts on ground. Melvin has WA on lockdown, it's not Ghana's one vote that will stop him from winning....and YES, I'm SURE we do NOT need Ghana's vote or Zim's either

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
ochongonoko:

LMAO!!. You and itsmodella are seriously defaming my character. I'm goona y'all for libel grin

Hahaha. Nwanne, kporu onwe gi gaa court and sue yourself.

Btw, did you see this (hmmmm):
|
|

ItsModella:
Na so lalaosky be o, always complimenting his fellow men grin

Lalaosky, I'm seeing more evidence before me. cheesy

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
easyflex:

My brother dem no dey use money register but it is not everyone that is eager to air their opinion.
I have been reading posts on a daily basis on NL since 2008 but I only registered this year.
I got my last 2 autos from d auto section without being a registered member, its that bad. So make u no blame ochongonoko, he aint d only culprit.

Hmmm. Na fear?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ohlala1: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
Ayab1203: Danny pls com and organise the count down to pg 1400

I think the next to be marked is 1414 which will be reached before the eviction show tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
languys69:

God bless you. Our delicious Dillish ain't going home tomorrow. Haters are going to have a sleepless night tomorrow. There are too many attack dogs on this thread. Isn't it preposterious to expect everyone to have the same opinion as you or like the same housemate? What happens to free speech?

God bless you for this. Same forking message I've been preaching for many weeks now and which I Fork Addict will continue to preach till Day 91. The way the Melvin extremists go about this BB thingy, one would thing they are the ones that stand to win the prize money. Meanwhile NONE of the will get one cent out of the money. So what the fork is the essence of the bruhaha? The high blood pressure? The noise et all. SMH.

Team Freedom of Speech on NL BB thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.