Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,288 members, 7,867,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2184580 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by GHKWAME(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
spade: Damn! Looks like South Africans barked more than they could bite!

They made us all think they were strong! Now look what's happened.

Hopefully, they can now stop bugging Melvin.
God Knows I have nothing against Angelo, but his compatriots turned this game as an extended version of "Project Xenephobia" I like it cox itz niceeeee........ Meanwhile ™ #TeamDillish
@MariaNepembe's TL:::::::
Africa, thank you. Dillish is bringing
that 300k home. Namibia stand up!!!
I couldn't be happier. I'm so proud
of my bestie.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by chrisdestiny: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
:oStil in shock!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
I just dey laugh all those wey think say dillish go win.. Something wey we don already decide for covoon...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
noname: Dillish is winning this game, I will be flabbergasted if she does not win! Unless SADC opt to vote for Cleo instead, I really think Dillish is winning. All the WA and ROA votes have gone a long way in helping her get this far oh, but now that it has helped her push Angelo out I think they will vote for her instead of Cleo. SMH.

Botswana is never voting her in this world.
Neither will Zambia, SA (voting Cleo), Malawi (voting Cleo), Zimbabwe (voting Elikem) or Angola (kurukere). That's 6 SADC votes down.

I see her getting from EA, but I'm not sure Tanzania would ever vote her.

Make we see results first.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
I know no why una dey try play God for dis game. una never learn. that's why I like Melvin na destiny matter leave am. Melvin is winning. You can quote me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by eleshin(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
mehn! Dat ghanaian artist yansh no be here ooo,her dancers sev no b here.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ifax(f): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dj xclusive will be back again!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
safarigirl: - will talk cos it's a free world.

Shebi na me tell russello say she fit no go, this thing was tight, but she ain't winning. I no know why e dey pain you like this, she don stay but she no fit win. Munya part 2 dey wait her

Get the fuucck away. If you knew she wasn't going why the hell did you open your mouth to say people should "strategically" vote for her? What the Bleep? Are you secretly a Dillish fan or something. Just keep quiet.

See if I ever decide to go for big brother, I will make the announcement on air that @safarigirl, @spade and the rest of y'all should not even dare strategize for me. Don't even darrrrreeee it. You people don't know shiit. You're the kind of people that worsen shiit rather than making it better. I just hope for your own good Melvin still somehow wins this because this stupiid strategy right here, woulda been his downfall. Shebi I don talk before wey una dey open mouth dey say Naija no dey carry last... Na this time naija go bury head inside last position when Dillish wins. Mtscheeewww

Anyways, i'm not even going to engage in any argument today because i'm just too pissed I fit break my laptop. Lemme just chill

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
mike404: NIGERIANS ARE FOOLISH
Mr man,watch your mouth.angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by feminineA: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
HMmmMmmmm. This was why I asked for a re-analysis. Because I just knew dellish isn't going anywhere. Team melbev I hope una don ready??

Whether aav dey work or not we go use am. All na trial and error
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Zizi(f): 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dj Exclusive jamming next week
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
GH KWAME:
God Knows I have nothing against Angelo, but his compatriots turned this game as an extended version of "Project Xenephobia" I like it cox itz niceeeee........ Meanwhile ™ #TeamDillish
@MariaNepembe's TL:::::::
Africa, thank you. Dillish is bringing
that 300k home. Namibia stand up!!!
I couldn't be happier. I'm so proud
of my bestie.

Thank you!
They phucking dug their graves.

Instead of campaigning for Angelo, they jusy sat their and dissed countries. I just don't get it bro!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Melvin
Dillish
Cleo
Elikem
Beverly

I couldn't have asked for a better top 5..MDEC plus beverly. cool

May the best (wo)man win..

Thanks for the S\O, bizbloke, ochon, noname, can't remb the last poster who did. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
SA n Ethiopia will surely reciprocate/vote d countries dat voted for them dat still have contestants left among d 5! Well, i knw Naija voted Dillish once again
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nna ehn, this is it, start voting for melvin oh, as soon as the lines open oh, charge your batteries, laptops, ipads, note books and anything you have that can browse or send sms.. Even if na radio
Use ur last kobo to subscribe or buy enough data if neccesary,
All the bev fans, pls swallow your pride and vote melvin, even una sabi say she can't fit win this.. Lolzz
If you have any brother, friend, sister, uncle infact anything you have outside naija that can use a phone or any other accessory, start calling them oh, tell them to vote melvin, that your life depends on it... If possible, travel to other African countries just to cast your votes and return...anyway is a way... Biko, oge a diro... No time. Fork addict, I know say you get sense, I know say you go vote melvin, abeg just continue dey yab am and dey vote am at the same time... No time abeg... Vote in the kitchen, parlour, bedroom, morning , afternoon and night abeg.... Condition don critical... Oge adiro.. No time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2013
There will b real transfer of aggression diz nyt,mke nobody jst vex me,let me beta warn nw
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by SamConquer(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
undecided
njokusboy: What the hell kind of life is this, I don lose appetite...
For Wetin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
Who do u think deserves to win?
Angelo- melvin or cleo
Bimp-melvin or bev
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bimp would want Melvin or Beverly to win..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Angleo chose melvin and cleo as those that will win

Bimp chose bev and melvin cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Angelo says Melvin and cleo deserves to win

Bimp says he wants Melvin or Beverly to win
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
So Angelo didn't even mention his own "GF that he loves" to possibly win? Mtchewwww. Old dada man, that's why you are evicted. Mtchewwwww.
*No sympathy*

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
ItsModella:
Dude, I'm purely melvinated, I don't give a fvck about the rest.

Hahaha. #TeamMelvin jor. We can do it!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Melvin is soooooooooooooooooooooo winning this

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 9ja4eva: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kslib: I just dey laugh all those wey think say dillish go win.. Something wey we don already decide for covoon...

Haha u go surprise... Dillish!Dillish!!DIllish!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
safarigirl: Thank God Angelo is gone, now he no go dey hold TZ vote again...if Dill left I wasn't even sure Kenya would change camps, but with Angelo gone I'm sure TZ will go to Melvin.

Plus, now he ain't dragging the ROA and Angola vote with him

Final tally:

Bev- Ethiopia (maybe),
Cleo- Zam, SA, Malawi, Ethiopia (maybe)
Dillish- Nam, Kenya, Bots
Elikem- Ghana, Zim
Melvin- Nig, SL, ROA, Angola, TZ, UG

#TeamMelvin is winning this
Keep strategising wrongly. Dillish would win IJN!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Krasid(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
C'est moi:
Who do u think deserves to win?
Angelo- melvin or cleo
Bimp-melvin or bev
At this particular juncture,If you are stll having doubts that melvin will win,you are on a long thing.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
See how everybody is now running helter skelter begging people to vote Melvin in the finale when this shiit ought to have been a breeze. Gaaawwwssh I just feel sorry. Its humiliating. I was saying it. I dont understand how voting Bimp would have been worse than voting Dillish. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Please how did Africa vote abeg, lemme know how Nigerians voted

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Dannyxy: *in martin luther's voice*"i had a dream"...i told u guyz to pray,bt nobody took me serious...i am rily pissed,rily rily pissed off
lol, see dis one! No b only u dream for night, so y odas go leave dia own prayer folo u dey cast n bind ur own
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ochon: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mariarocks:

Get the fuucck away. If you knew she wasn't going why the hell did you open your mouth to say people should "strategically" vote for her? What the Bleep? Are you secretly a Dillish fan or something. Just keep quiet.

See if I ever decide to go for big brother, I will make the announcement on air that @safarigirl, @spade and the rest of y'all should not even dare strategize for me. Don't even darrrrreeee it. You people don't know shiit. You're the kind of people that worsen shiit rather than making it better. I just hope for your own good Melvin still somehow wins this because this stupiid strategy right here, woulda been his downfall. Shebi I don talk before wey una dey open mouth dey say Naija no dey carry last... Na this time naija go bury head inside last position when Dillish wins. Mtscheeewww

Anyways, i'm not even going to engage in any argument today because i'm just too pissed I fit break my laptop. Lemme just chill

You've to understand, we can't make ALL nigerians NOT to vote anybody you don't like. It's what it is. Chillax. Cheer up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by pinkylips1: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bev seems not happy seeing Dellish walk back into d house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
Omolola1: Am shocked.
Waiting to see how africa voted. Rubbish
DID I HEAR YOU MENTIONED "SHOCKED" WERE YOU NOT DILLISH CAMPAIGN MANAGER YOU HAVE JUST GIVING HER MELVIN'S 300K.... JUST WONDERING WHAT MELLISH FANS WILL BE FINKING RIGHT NOW. SENSELESS PEOPLE <sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.