Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183068 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
waxdude: Waz beverly cryin under d duvet?
Nope..she was writing a letter to angelo
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
demelza:
E be like say I go laff die this night!

Abeg laff but no die o.

Melvin needs your vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nomski0:
Vote for Melvin ke Whatever happened to their almighty Dillish Is she not their goddess I wont be suprised if they decide to just let her win the money, at least she's been shouting she needs a house. Nonsense.......to all Nigerians that voted Dillish, i just want to say you guys read the lines completely wrong. She sucked up to our reps so she'll wrap you all round her fingers......guess what, she did. Her plan worked, if she wins that dough on Sunday, it'll be your votes that handed her that money. Once again, thank you Nigeria, you've actually managed to mess up in big brother 8. Dear God, let this just be a case of Uti-Munya. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE.
NOMSKIO I SWEAR YOU DEY MAKE SENSE, NO MIND EDDIOT WEY NEVER SEE FINE GIRLS FOR THEIR LIFE, SEE AS DEM DEM DISGRACE NAIJA AS IF DEM NEVER SEE LIGHT SKINNED GEH BEFORE
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
dmalam: PLS LETS VOTE DILLISH FOR STRATEGIC RIZINS,NAMIBIA WILL VOTE FOR OUR REPRESENTATV NEXT SEASON OOO.........#VOTE DILLISH!!!

(na joke oo!!)
looool, hope the strategists are listening.......Melvin's chances r fading slowly
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ledi(f): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
This tin is tough o,okay make una tell me how I wan take vote for melvin.sharp sharp.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
who would be HoH now?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by IyawoTM(f): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
South Africa pls Bev is ironing ure flag, n crying. Pls vote for her o cry

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 8:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
See Bev ironing SA flag...hahahahahahahahah strategy noni
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
I don't understand this ojoro ooo,I cnt log in to vote for my favorite ehhh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
justloveme: for me i believe melvin is d one dat brought dillish into d spot light.first week she was light a shodow of herself.if she win it was d power of melvin dat made it.

Really? Keep dreaming.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Belovedd: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
Beverly will get SA and Ethiopia's votes. see as she dey iron SA flag
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
sholay2011: Smh. As if Nigeria determines who wins. Dillish all da way!!! I have always supported her from the beginning, and I won't back down now. grin cool

She is in da finals. Yeah!!!!
Except for the previous week when you were afraid to show your face here I guess. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
Beverly supporters should pls support melvin to win this game.we now need ethiopia,angola,uganda and hopefully tanzania.I hope dillish fine face doesn't give her an edge over cleo with these funny african voters dat havnt seen fine girl before.you guys should be humble when soliciting for zotes for melvin.no arrogance.
omonime:

na lie, yes she is in the finals now but she wont win. DILISH will not win. The winner BBA 8 IS MELVIN ODUAH. i dont know how its going to happen but it will happen and he is going to win. i just want everyone to arise and start voting massively so that our naija votes will give us % above others in case they have same countries votes. DO NOT BE AFRAID PEACE SHALOM.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Omolola1(f): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
mike404: DID I HEAR YOU MENTIONED "SHOCKED" WERE YOU NOT DILLISH CAMPAIGN MANAGER YOU HAVE JUST GIVING HER MELVIN'S 300K.... JUST WONDERING WHAT MELLISH FANS WILL BE FINKING RIGHT NOW. SENSELESS PEOPLE <sad

You are the most stupid, idiotic, foolish and insane poster av ever come across with on Nairaland.
If you didn't have your Motorola chicken infected phone at the back of your head, you wouldav known av never for once campaigned for Dillish, strategic or non-strategic.
Retard! No just vex me ds nyt coz the 'anger' I feel knowing dillish is still in the house is enough to tear you into two.
Like kslib would say aal izz well

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
ella.b:

Nope..she was writing a letter to angelo
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by languys69: 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
I will be here laughing my head off when Dillish wins the $300k next week. The BBA professors who are always doing permutations should stop playing God. Melvin who has only been voted once will win wetin? Or Beverly who was never voted? Dillish has her army already and they have been voting her since. It seems my delicious Dillish will be buying that house after all. If Dellish can send Angelo home, expect anything! Come next week Sunday, haters are gonna have a long night when Dillish wins. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Sweetlemon(f): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
God! See how Dillish hugged Bev even though clearly wasn't happy seeing her. This girl's heart is made of gold!
Those of you saying people love her for beauty alone, shame on you! Shame cos you cannot see beyond your noses.
I'm so happy I'm shedding tears of joy! My BB contacts are going crazy and my neighbours are screaming.

If you like you can keep on trying to pull her down. One thing I know is that God see hearts and he judges and rewards accordingly. The more you pull her down, the more God lifts her up. If you really want Melvin to win this, you better, as in you had BETTER shut your traps and concentrate on voting Melvin.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

As for me, I'm voting Melvin, but if God decides to give it to Dillishious, I'm very cool with it.

#TeamMelvin
#Dillishiousrocks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
OYA-OYA WHO IS D KEEPER OF D "MELVIN'S UNLIMITED OJORO"?

MAY U STRT DEY SHARE D TIN QUICK OOO, NO TIME!

KIKIKIKHAHAHA....LOL, grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Beverly and drama,she needs to iron ethiopa`s flag too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
IyawoTM: South Africa pls Bev is ironing ure flag, n crying. Pls vote for her o cry
lol, she can iron that flag until it turns purple, SA is voting for Cleo as usual.even Angelo doesnt c Bev as a potential winner......
Hope she doesn't.those votes should not be wasted,they should go to melvin.
Belovedd: Beverly will get SA and Ethiopia's votes. see as she dey iron SA flag
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Vote melvin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
chima12: Beverly supporters should pls support melvin to win this game.we now need ethiopia,angola,uganda and hopefully tanzania.I hope dillish fine face doesn't give her an edge over cleo with these funny african voters dat havnt seen fine girl before.you guys should be humble when soliciting for zotes for melvin.no arrogance.

Melvin fans don't need Beverly fans. They know this. Just vote your favorite, biko. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mike404(m): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
demelza:
Abeg book flight go Namibia grin
OMO NA MELLISH FANS ME WAN KILL O
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Elikem is sick in the mouth!
Who on earth say such tin...'I wanted to mention cloe but I later sed Angello'
This guy is suffering from mouth diarr....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by spade: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
justloveme: for me i believe melvin is d one dat brought dillish into d spot light.first week she was light a shodow of herself.if she win it was d power of melvin dat made it.

Okay, cool story.

Are you aware voting lines have opened tho'?

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: dvbguy, Aboki4inside(m), Nomski0(f), 1,2, chineil(f), chima12, missy_H(f), Esejojo, sholay2011(m), Kslib(m), ochongonoko, v24m, bimflash(f), feminine A, D'Veritas, olegunner(m), virgie(f), eksbabe, dibank, easyflex, diegs, munagirl, ibehenry@rocket(m), Amanyanabo(m), mevems, IRAPADA(m), lillya(f), dynamitee, dan_dollar, waxdude(m), Dannyxy(m), kayliee b, otumfour(m), ugochi86, Jeez@2, Sugahylz(f), Omolola1(f), HORLARMEDE001(f), fork adict(m), teewhysafe, delightful1(f), hustler anthem, ella.b(f), Yinkade, alekside(m), chriskwaku, Ifynyk, nkwako, Xadore, Durielsmomma23(f), cynt22(f), 9ja4eva(m), denniece1(m), heso, purplelady, bigmom, drulbaba(m), meggitto21, mystikal(m), abuze(f), coded guy(m), hiteelong(f), toxxxxxxx(f), spicyhoney(f), Handy Manny, ledi(f), dominique(f), Teespice(f), pinky lips, Amaechi5(m), ToyinDipo, ironbender101, favored gal, femferan, lekyar(m), gengen118, owee, vianny18(f), lighternote(f), Pamperme, sexytabhi(f), THE AMAKA, mike404(m), aj07(f), 4real....., Belovedd, Sammiejo, Ms.JuanMata(f), IyawoTM(f), thatchick, Lobeez(m), Babe_101, noname, Ayab1203(f), aigboeben(m), nikky341, Ayasunmbo(f), Miss becky(f), alfafemale(f), Itunup(f), Ginger78, mirob(f), StateOfMind, BizBloke(m), dmalam(m), geez prince, maygal, C'est moi(f), lugzii, Iswallow(f), taiosino, alexumeho, GH KWAME(m), bar-c(m), Goom, Agbgift(f), zandilicious and 94 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by zandilicious: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sweetlemon: God! See how Dillish hugged Bev even though clearly wasn't happy seeing her. This girl's heart is made of gold!
Those of you saying people love her for beauty alone, shame on you! Shame cos you cannot see beyond your noses.
I'm so happy I'm shedding tears of joy! My BB contacts are going crazy and my neighbours are screaming.

If you like you can keep on trying to pull her down. One thing I know is that God see hearts and he judges and rewards accordingly. The more you pull her down, the more God lifts her up. If you really want Melvin to win this, you better, as in you had BETTER shut your traps and concentrate on voting Melvin.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

As for me, I'm voting Melvin, but if God decides to give it to Dillishious, I'm very cool with it.

#TeamMelvin
#Dillishiousrocks
You, u back? The last tym u were here u said u too old for ths thread, I guess Dillish's survival revived u shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nikky341: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Etho go vote dilish or elikem b4 Melvin , I was telling u guys to vote for bimp sure banker to homeville, make we see how them go respond to our ple sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by vianny18(f): 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Is there any prize for the winner of one campaign?I don't want see melvin go empty handed o,sad for days!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lugzii: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Bimp
Botswana: Angelo
Ghana: Dillish
Kenya: Dillish
Ethiopia: Bimp
Malawi: Bimp
Namibia: Dillish
Nigeria: Dillish
South Africa: Angelo
Sierra Leone: Dillish
Tanzania: Bimp
Uganda: Dillish
Zambia: Angelo
Zimbabwe: Dillish
Rest of Africa: Angelo

Total: Dillish = 7, Angelo = 4, Bimp = 4.

(Total: 15 Votes)

topeorekoya..com

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by noname: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
Abeg make we go vote, this talk done do...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.