Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,965 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (1437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2183543 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmmm South Africans on Facebook are blaming Nigerians for Angelo's eviction, saying it was rigged so Melvin can win undecided. I officially believe they must have a defect in their DNA. Smdh they are talking about Xenophobia and someone mentioned burning his Neighbors house who is a Nigerian. Tomorrow they will be marching to BBA house lol. I am really speechless.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ik:::::: Angelo, your chase ends here and @Sholay be like "

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by nickizich(f): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]you guy the way I see it,there is no way dillish is gonna win d molla,she is just swimming in borrowed votes. This is my analysis. Angola-melvin. Sleone-melvin. Nig-melvin. Namibia-dillish. Gh-elikem. S.a-cleo. Zambia-cleo. Zim-elikem. Tanzania-melvin. Uganda-melvin/dillish. Kenya-dillish. Ethiopia-dillish. Botswana-cleo. Roa-melvin. Well with the above,I don't see dillish winning.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Yinkade(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Thumbs up guys keep doing ur ish for melvin......me I wld keep voting for bev....regardless of the outcome on sunday I know I wld still be happy with the results....btw...the amaka....also drop a few votes for her when u have the time #teamnaija
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alfafemale(f): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
Holywater touched God of Music today @ the church. Hope the anointing lasts. Amen

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Hmmm South Africans on Facebook are blaming Nigerians for Angelo's eviction, saying it was rigged so Melvin can win undecided. I officially believe they must have a defect in their DNA. Smdh they are talking about Xenophobia and someone mentioned burning his Neighbors house who is a Nigerian. Tomorrow they will be marching to BBA house lol. I am really speechless.
Da fuq? What is wrong with those demons? What is their problem with Naija.?. Haba..
Inshort,lets just go to war and fight till death. ##na play oooo##
But seriously,those people are just too xenephobic.. Na wa oo.

Abeg,All izz not well!! Rubbish..
Inshort, na empty threat.. Yeye people..
All izz well!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
All these kpomo people and chest beating, dillish has been saved and everybody suddenly has an opinion..... Anyway, less talking and more voting...
I never believed in strategising anyway..
We see on sunday
Vote melvin or better still, vote him.

#team melvin##
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
Melvin fans lets do this 4 our boy please.. N lets also do this silently. I mean instead of wastin our airtime on postin on tv, lets vote our boy.. Remember S.A's pride causd dis 4 Angelo.. I myself liked Angelo, but sa was proud.. Remember One blood, One love, One Africa..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
zandilicious:
Not only Naija voted for her, Ghana tht voted her will b voting Eli, Zim myt vote either Eli or Mel, SL z also not voting for her while the WA reps are up, thats minus 4 countries already, leaving her with possible 3.....dnt be ova confident
Zim wil vote elikem or cleo,goin to mel...I doubt it,bt let's see hw it goes
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
Some Nigerians will still be splitting their votes between Melvin, Beverly and Dillish. LMFAO!!!!!!

Don't dull, THIS LAUGHTER IS A TEARFUL LAUGHTER. Dillish has got to have those people hypnotized.

VOTE VOTE VOTE MELVIN

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
So I decided to visit some facebook pages and found out SA and bots are campaigning for bev outta annoyance on their pages. SADC alliance don break patapata oo grin. Some peeps take this game to heart ehn, I was just laughing at some posts there.

Justreporting though...Conclusions don't have to be drawn from this. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
alfafemale: Holywater touched God of Music today @ the church. Hope the anointing lasts. Amen
LOL...I'm becoming a Man
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Hmmm South Africans on Facebook are blaming Nigerians for Angelo's eviction, saying it was rigged so Melvin can win undecided. I officially believe they must have a defect in their DNA. Smdh they are talking about Xenophobia and someone mentioned burning his Neighbors house who is a Nigerian. Tomorrow they will be marching to BBA house lol. I am really speechless.

I swear those people get plenty problem. Jst imagine their Low reasoning. I knew they will say such. They where the ones who started this SADC reginal voting of a tin. They should accept the fact that it back fired on them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kslib:
Da fuq? What is wrong with those demons? What is their problem with Naija.?. Haba..
Inshort,lets just go to war and fight till death. ##na play oooo##
But seriously,those people are just too xenephobic.. Na wa oo.

Abeg,All izz not well!! Rubbish..
Inshort, na empty threat.. Yeye people..
All izz well!!

You don change from '' Shalom'' to '' All izz well'' cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
dominique:

You welcome, your other id is also free now smiley

Lol.. I was guilty of the sin I committed with the other ID. Guess you're the one that banned me wink

Thanks for the other ID too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by easyflex: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ayab1203: A whole 75 naira from my airtime, for person wen no go give me shi shi wen dem win. Well God dey sha.

Don't waste too much money voting melvin under 9ja cos he will definitely win 9ja votes.
U can Rather vote him under ROA (rest of africa) @ the rate of #15 naira per sms on this number : +2783 1421 00414 .
I have already earmarked 1,500 (that's 100 votes )on this line. So let's do it people .....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Aboki4inside(m): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Outta here til d finale.. Melvin goodluck 2 u bruv. Na prom me afoki yourselp
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
Handy Manny:

Haba!!!! You mean you won't even cast one vote for your darling Bev? Loved the way you've defended her all these while. Abeg vote Bev. We will understand. I am voting Melvin RELUCTANTLY.

I'm already voting for her. But I start school this week, so my focus is elsewhere. If Beverly wins, will she share the money with me?
And thanks for the admiration. Hehe smiley cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
easyflex:

Don't waste too much money voting melvin under 9ja cos he will definitely win 9ja votes.
U can Rather vote him under ROA (rest of africa) @ the rate of #15 naira per sms on this number : +2783 1421 00414 .
I have already earmarked 1,500 (that's 100 votes )on this line. So let's do it people .....
Gbam gbam gbam gbam gbam. Gbamest. Keep up the good work
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
spade: Uh-oh! Zimbabwe betrayed Angelo! shocked

after all the times SA voted Pokello!
Na waa oh. Why evils? shocked

They have never supported SA rep since the start of BBA. They have this thing that they are better than SA in everything, but at the end of all, they jumped the border to SA. Majority of them, of 4 million zimbos, are illegal in SA
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hmmmmm.....I just saw a very funny comment on Facebook!! LOL
SouthAfricans are really PISSED!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ik::: Angelo your chase ends her and MY threadmates including me be like "

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
easyflex:

Tanx 4 the info!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
This elikem get spiritual problem ni?.
He don raise the convo now then don begin talk who dem don nominate..
Melvin just call number but he no call names..
Dillish call names..
Cleo call number not names..
Elikem call bimp and hangero...
Elikem dey suffer from the spirit of nomination,walahi..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mariarocks: Some Nigerians will still be splitting their votes between Melvin, Beverly and Dillish. LMFAO!!!!!!

Don't dull, THIS LAUGHTER IS A TEARFUL LAUGHTER. Dillish has got to have those people hypnotized.

VOTE VOTE VOTE MELVIN
and someone even said naija should vote elikem that we would make melvin rich when he gets home...smh
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Kslib: @Ostrich,shey you see wetin my boys do Betis.. We rape them,front back and center..
Na ISCO con release the sperm just when we needed the baby..
Just pray make we go cash una this season cos we dey vex ...
In abokis voice*** Sai Madara walahi**
All izz well!!

Lol.. Man utd is weak this season. I no dey hope on them to win champs league. No meaningful addiction at all
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
ninnyanny: and someone even said naija should vote elikem that we would make melvin rich when he gets home...smh
Da fuq? Make i just laugh cos i no even know wetin to talk again... Whaaaat?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2013
ninnyanny: and someone even said naija should vote elikem that we would make melvin rich when he gets home...smh
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
ochongonoko:

Lol.. Man utd is weak this season. I no dey hope on them to win champs league. No meaningful addiction at all
MAN U weak? Not sure about that,maybe you guys are just missing Alex...
When una play like 5games,you go change your mind.. Una PLAY good game for una first EPL match na..
All izz well sha!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by 14(m): 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
GH KWAME: Oneal's Tweet after the EVICTION....

@Onizee::Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ha!!!!

Oneal's™ retweets......
@hellen_teffo ::::::@Onizee now I 100% believe everything u were saying in this
BBA,am proudly SA.

@maScottzen :::::So Angelo is out coz he spoke good of @Onizee & @FezaKessy last night...#justsaying nje!

Feza's Tweet......
@FezaKessy::::: Nooooo!!!
WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO PULL?

Many people are shocked really. If you put Dillish and Angelo, for sure Angelo would come top. I still believe Angelo was secrificed. Hence they had 2 evicted whereas for the past 2 weeks it was only 1 HM who get evicted.

This show is business, they can't have a SAn wining while they are going to have BBSA next year Jan, multichoice is a money making machine
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Safarigirl__Please there was a Post you posted here 3 weeks ago or so about Why Africa should vote Melvin..
Its like:
HI THREADMATES!

Why will we not vote Melvin......

Something like that!

Please go to your liked posts and dig that comment out...I really need it NOW!!!

I wanna copy and paste it everywhere on facebook!

Please hurry!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mariarocks:

Noooo don't tell me that @ochon because I clearly warned you people of this. You think say I be newbie and na today I dey follow bigbrother?? In the end, she didn't even need Nigeria's vote so to dispute what you said the other time, Nigeria voting for her was indeed a big fat waste. THE BIGGEST WASTE. A WASTED VOTE. And again do you know how many people view this thread?? Believe it or not, what people decide on here has somewhat of a say in the way Nigeria will vote so don't even dull. Silent viewers will read, spread the word to their people and those one's will do the same and the list goes on.

You make me laugh. How many of us nigerians are on this thread?. How many people in naija care about BBA?. You need to see the way people were rejoicing that dillish was saved. I was shocked and after further inquiries, it turned out they didn't get to know about dillish's motives. We're nothing but 0.000000000000000000% of the over 150 million nigerians. We amount to nada. Our screaming or votes or permutations can't save or send away dillish or ANY housemate. Chillax and stop saying "YOU PEOPLE" as if we're the nigerian population

(1) (2) (3) ... (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) (1438) (1439) (1440) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.